As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

There are other [podcasts] than Giant Bomb

19495969798100»

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    TAZ Graduation 1
    You're telling me that Travis, the middle brother and arguably the least known, made a game about a school for henchmen and sidekicks set in the literal shadow of the more famous heroes and villains school???
    mannnnnn

i have zero interest in listening to TAZ, and that sucks because this sounds like a really fun premise

Like who cares though
    if it's a fun premise - which it is - I don't really care if it came from Middle Child Syndrome

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    TAZ Graduation 1
    You're telling me that Travis, the middle brother and arguably the least known, made a game about a school for henchmen and sidekicks set in the literal shadow of the more famous heroes and villains school???
    mannnnnn

i have zero interest in listening to TAZ, and that sucks because this sounds like a really fun premise

Like who cares though
    if it's a fun premise - which it is - I don't really care if it came from Middle Child Syndrome

To be clear, I agree but it is also very funny

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Its very raw, bleedingly raw

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    When should Doc Hammer and Jackson Publick expect their royalty check

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    goty talk:

best new character seems like a weak category this year. it's not that there aren't good characters - there's a ton. it's just that there's no GREAT characters, no one that charges ahead of the pack

There's a bunch of great characters in Three Houses. Such as Edelgard von Hresvelg, already pointed out in this thread.

• Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Bernadetta 2019

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    goty talk:

best new character seems like a weak category this year. it's not that there aren't good characters - there's a ton. it's just that there's no GREAT characters, no one that charges ahead of the pack

Pavarti from Outer Worlds.

This discussion has been closed.