As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Streaming Services: TV Via A Series Of Tubes

• ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    Xeddicus wrote: »
    TexiKen wrote: »
    I still don't trust Netflix with the Witcher. And it looks like the girl playing Ciri hit a growth spurt or something in the middle of filming, she looks very different in a few scenes in what feels like different episodes, sort of like how the kids in 3 Ninjas look different in scenes based on filming and not chronological order.

But! More importantly! A second season of Midnight Diner: Tokyo Stories is up, a series that I think is Netflix's best show, even though it had 3 seasons and 2 movies before showing up on Netflix (so this is season 5).

I don't trust Netflix/the show runner at all with the Witcher. Guess we'll see how it turns out. Here's hoping.

I will now need to check out Midnight Diner.

On the good side, Henry Cavill is a huge fan of the games and really wants to nail Geralt.

I still feel his chin is too square for the role, Geralt feels (at least in the games) like he has slightly finer, more angular, facial features. That said, I feel he's got the voice pretty darn right! I hope we get to see a bit of smart-ass, sarcastic Geralt though, and not just brooding Geralt all the time.

The former is silly. Hugh Jackman was "too tall" to play Wolverine, but he became iconic because he nailed the character so well. And Henry Cavill has some sarcasm chops after The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    Xeddicus wrote: »
    I still don't trust Netflix with the Witcher. And it looks like the girl playing Ciri hit a growth spurt or something in the middle of filming, she looks very different in a few scenes in what feels like different episodes, sort of like how the kids in 3 Ninjas look different in scenes based on filming and not chronological order.

But! More importantly! A second season of Midnight Diner: Tokyo Stories is up, a series that I think is Netflix's best show, even though it had 3 seasons and 2 movies before showing up on Netflix (so this is season 5).

I don't trust Netflix/the show runner at all with the Witcher. Guess we'll see how it turns out. Here's hoping.

I will now need to check out Midnight Diner.

On the good side, Henry Cavill is a huge fan of the games and really wants to nail Geralt.

I still feel his chin is too square for the role, Geralt feels (at least in the games) like he has slightly finer, more angular, facial features. That said, I feel he's got the voice pretty darn right! I hope we get to see a bit of smart-ass, sarcastic Geralt though, and not just brooding Geralt all the time.

The former is silly. Hugh Jackman was "too tall" to play Wolverine, but he became iconic because he nailed the character so well. And Henry Cavill has some sarcasm chops after The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

Oh yeah, I'm not dismissing him outright, that was just the first impression I got when I first heard the casting news. Overall, I've been a fan of Cavill since the Tudors, and was totally excited when his casting as Superman was announced. The issues his past roles have faced had absolutely nothing to do with him and everything to do with the producers/writers assigned to his projects. Cavill can absolutely pull off smart-ass Geralt, my question is more about whether or not the showrunners will have granted him that opportunity. Writing Geralt as being all broody mcbrooderson throughout the season would be a misstep.

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Watched 4 episodes of season 2 of Jack Ryan. This one feels more like a traditional Clancy tale. I have liked a tighter focus on characters relevant to the story unlike say the dumb drone strike story line from season 1.

Enjoying it so far, we'll see how it ends up.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • NinjeffNinjeff Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Watched 4 episodes of season 2 of Jack Ryan. This one feels more like a traditional Clancy tale. I have liked a tighter focus on characters relevant to the story unlike say the dumb drone strike story line from season 1.

Enjoying it so far, we'll see how it ends up.

Excited to watch it, but everytime i think about that series all i REALLY want is a proper Rainbow 6 series. High stakes, multi cultural, characters with crazy specializations, intrigue, danger, and action. But not over the top action, the kind where tactics are rewarded and its all about how good the TEAM is.

Basically i want Flashpoint back.

:(

• CanadianWolverineCanadianWolverine Registered User regular
    Ninjeff wrote: »
    Indeed because Henry Cavil is actually quite great in a role that requires him to be fun and charming.

My own personal experience with Henry Cavil was of a younger man who worked really hard at finishing his scenes in the chilly cold rain of a Hitatcu fall, right around this time of the year interestingly enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxKDXiTWhxY

That wasn't a rain machine. The First Nation's extras (really the only time they have been on film that I know of) walking into their home were Uncle Nick and Grandma Eileen, at her house just down at the point near the mouth of the Ucluelet Inlet.

His publicist was a nice lady, I hope she still works for him.

But yeah, my take from it was this, Henry Cavil is a hard working actor, what he does is not easy and he will endure several takes being soaking wet and cold to accomplish his scenes. I am sure you are all going to enjoy such an actor as Geralt, the monster hunter.

steam_sig.png
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Cannon Busters is a lot of fun.

• KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Ah man American History X on Netflix. That's a good movie to ground yourself every once in awhile.

• Kipling217Kipling217 Registered User regular
    The curb stomp scene is not one I want to watch again.

Its still one of the most gruesome scenes I have ever seen and it doesn't really show anything. Its all implied offscreen with a smidge of sound effects. Horror movies don't really scare me, but scenes like that does. The idea that there are people capable and willing to do that and they exist in real life...

The sky was full of stars, every star an exploding ship. One of ours.
  • MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Kipling217 wrote: »

Its still one of the most gruesome scenes I have ever seen and it doesn't really show anything. Its all implied offscreen with a smidge of sound effects. Horror movies don't really scare me, but scenes like that does. The idea that there are people capable and willing to do that and they exist in real life...

That scene is one of those things that has stuck with me for years and I think I've only seen that movie once.

If I remember right, or maybe I just imagined it, but there's this high pitched scraping sound when the kids teeth are on the curb and just fuck.

MegaMan001 on
    I am in the business of saving lives.
  • thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    MegaMan001 wrote: »
    Kipling217 wrote: »

That scene is one of those things that has stuck with me for years and I think I've only seen that movie once.

If I remember right, or maybe I just imagined it, but there's this high pitched scraping sound when the kids teeth are on the curb and just fuck.

Yeah it was like scraping porcelain on the cement. It just accentuated the sheer viciousness of the attack to a place so vulnerable on the human body.

• Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Woo, just finished Jack Ryan. It's pretty good! I think it may have leaned into dumb action movie stuff a bit too often, but whatever. I just have to come to terms with the fact that this is a different Jack Ryan.

Also, regarding mixed feelings about the ending:
    The whole rescue mission thing in the presidential palace thing seemed pretty fucked up. Like, I get that he's the head of a government doing some bad stuff, but they were killing soldiers and bodyguards and whatnot left and right in there. People who were ostensibly just doing their jobs and not perpetrating warcrimes or anything. Like, imagining an action scene where a group of foreign soldiers/spies attacks the White House and is killing US soldiers and secret service members left and right would feel pretty weird and that feels roughly equivalent to this.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Ah man American History X on Netflix. That's a good movie to ground yourself every once in awhile.

Ugh, typical Netflix

Stop making films available out of order!

Anywhere that I can watch the first nine?

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Woo, just finished Jack Ryan. It's pretty good! I think it may have leaned into dumb action movie stuff a bit too often, but whatever. I just have to come to terms with the fact that this is a different Jack Ryan.

The whole rescue mission thing in the presidential palace thing seemed pretty fucked up. Like, I get that he's the head of a government doing some bad stuff, but they were killing soldiers and bodyguards and whatnot left and right in there. People who were ostensibly just doing their jobs and not perpetrating warcrimes or anything. Like, imagining an action scene where a group of foreign soldiers/spies attacks the White House and is killing US soldiers and secret service members left and right would feel pretty weird and that feels roughly equivalent to this.

Jack Ryan S2 spoilers:
    The premise is that they were already dead already and didn't know it. The mob at the gate was going to break through at any moment and dispense with mob justice to anyone, up to and including Reyes.

• Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2019

Jack Ryan S2 spoilers:
    The premise is that they were already dead already and didn't know it. The mob at the gate was going to break through at any moment and dispense with mob justice to anyone, up to and including Reyes.
    I suppose. Still felt weird.

Stabbity Style on
    Stabbity_Style.png
    The complete series of the Super Mario Bros Super Show is somehow streaming on the Kids and Family section of the Roku Channel.

This is not a drill.

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    The complete series of the Super Mario Bros Super Show is somehow streaming on the Kids and Family section of the Roku Channel.

This is not a drill.

Oh god that show was so bad

• SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular

This is not a drill.

Well excuuuUUUuuuuse me, nexuscrawler

It has those segments with old Luigi and Mario living in a basement that looks like a set from Breaking Bad

As a paisano,

• ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Every now and then, when I want to really annoy my son, I'll randomly shout DO THE MARIO and then start dancing.

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Im a few episodes into season 2 of Castle Rock. Everything with Lizzy Caplan is pretty great and everything else is pretty meh.

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • ThirithThirith Registered User regular
    Since there was some Watchmen discussion on this thread earlier: they're showing the third episode tonight, right? What are people's thoughts on the Jeremy Irons character?
    There are lots of hints that he's not Adrian Veidt but Doc Manhattan who's taken on Veidt's (older) form, for some reason. There's been talk about Doc M not being able to take on the form of someone other than him - or can he? - and there's all that stuff at the end of the book about Manhattan going off to create life, which points to the clone? servants. Then there's the TV footage of Manhattan on Mars, creating what looks like a castle much like the one Veidt-or-is-he? inhabits. At the same time, there's something off with that explanation. The character we see seems oddly sadistic and uncaring. Manhattan was aloof, but he wasn't someone who would incinerate people, even childlike clones, as a lark. If this is Manhattan, he would seem to have regressed somehow. And why woud Manhattan take on Veidt's form, and that of an old Adrian Veidt?

webp-net-resizeimage.jpg
    "Nothing is gonna save us forever but a lot of things can save us today." - Night in the Woods
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Thirith wrote: »
    Since there was some Watchmen discussion on this thread earlier: they're showing the third episode tonight, right? What are people's thoughts on the Jeremy Irons character?
    There are lots of hints that he's not Adrian Veidt but Doc Manhattan who's taken on Veidt's (older) form, for some reason. There's been talk about Doc M not being able to take on the form of someone other than him - or can he? - and there's all that stuff at the end of the book about Manhattan going off to create life, which points to the clone? servants. Then there's the TV footage of Manhattan on Mars, creating what looks like a castle much like the one Veidt-or-is-he? inhabits. At the same time, there's something off with that explanation. The character we see seems oddly sadistic and uncaring. Manhattan was aloof, but he wasn't someone who would incinerate people, even childlike clones, as a lark. If this is Manhattan, he would seem to have regressed somehow. And why woud Manhattan take on Veidt's form, and that of an old Adrian Veidt?
    It's really a retired Alfred from the DCEU.

This is not a drill.

It's sure as hell not good, but I watched two episodes last night and Lou is working his ass off to try and sell that schtick.

After more investigation,Legend of Zelda and the other Super Mario Cartoons are on some random streaming app called CON.

No MegaMan sadly.

• RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Just finished watching The King on Netflix. Evidently it's a historical drama based off of Shakespear's Henriad.

It was... bleak. But I enjoyed it.

RT800 on
  • CanadianWolverineCanadianWolverine Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Thirith wrote: »

Watchmen Spoilers:
    Because it is not Doctor Manhattan.

Its Adrian Veidt aka Ozymandias perfecting his genetic experiments with creating life, like with his pet lynx thing Bubastis II in the comic / movie. Notice how the man and woman pairing look similar to Laurie Juspeczyk aka Silk Spectre and Dan Dreiberg aka Nite Owl, so these may be cloned versions of people who were close to Dr Manhattan. Perhaps Ozymandias figures he can mess with Dr Manhattan again like he did with with the cancer hoax.

Dr Manhattan left for another universe, so either he returned and is sending Ozymandias a message that he is observing him or its another Ozymandias epic hoax.

"Nothing ever ends" is what Dr Manhattan says to Ozymandias at the end of Watchmen, this is an older Ozymandias formulating his next conspiracy.

CanadianWolverine on
    steam_sig.png

This is not a drill.

It's sure as hell not good, but I watched two episodes last night and Lou is working his ass off to try and sell that schtick.

After more investigation,Legend of Zelda and the other Super Mario Cartoons are on some random streaming app called CON.

No MegaMan sadly.
    The Megman in captain N is a war crime

Yeah season 2 of Jack Ryan was a bit more predicatable and I echo the end of the season felt a bit silly. Some things that surprised me.

They actually kill the Clark style character, that felt kind of shocking. Also that Mike wasn't involved in the conspiracy/get killed to solidify Jack.

The actual plot of the show makes sense, a corrupt US senator working with a "hostile" world leader to extract resources from his own country is something I expect to read about in the news paper.

Bonalde being elected feels completely horseshit though, like the kind of country that Venezuela is shown being a general would seize power and declare himself the next presidente.

Decent season, no annoying do nothing sub plots, ending felt a little rushed and almost kind of unearned in some ways but eh.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    First episode of Daybreak really feels like a teen rock band with talent to go far but is held back because one the members parents told them they need to include the annoying younger sibling who reads r/iam14andthisisdeep. It's just at every moment I warm up to it it tries to be too clever and misses the mark right into cringe like a good chunk of the 4th wall breaking. I mean really, some of the writing feels dated like a 45 year old single mother wrote it to appeal to her fat PS4 streaming kid ("I play Sombra in Overwatch?" "You play a girl?" The joke should have been "so you're the reason I can't get to plat), and there's a really dumb feeling of not including guns and pussyfooting around post apocalyptic violence to make it TV14 even though it's clearly wanting to be TVMA. It's like, you want to have a teen apocalypse survival horror show, you gotta commit to the bit. L.A. being full of trash and the streets being shitty isn't really a post-apocalyptic thing a ho ho ho a zing dab.

It is clever, and while the main character is....canadian he is a perfectly competent cipher, but some things feel like they're spotted a mile away (Baron Triumph is obvious even before the first episode ends), and you can tell the first episode/pilot had a lot more money than later ones. I'm sticking with it because it's at least novel in the Netflix wasteland, I just hope it sheds some weight in terms of every coat of genre the 1st episode tossed on it.

• urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    I want to try Jack Ryan but I can never see him as anything but Jim Halpert. I know he's a talented actor but I can't seem to do it.

urahonky wrote: »
    I want to try Jack Ryan but I can never see him as anything but Jim Halpert. I know he's a talented actor but I can't seem to do it.

See I never watched the office, so if I watched that now I'd be all "oh man this prequel is super boring."

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited November 2019
    I do also want to give credit to Jack Ryan Season 2. Season spoiler natch.

They kind of swerve with the obvious Russia is supplying Venezuela initially, but nothing comes of that and thank god. As realistic as that actually is, its a tired boring done to death plot.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    First episode of Daybreak really feels like a teen rock band with talent to go far but is held back because one the members parents told them they need to include the annoying younger sibling who reads r/iam14andthisisdeep. It's just at every moment I warm up to it it tries to be too clever and misses the mark right into cringe like a good chunk of the 4th wall breaking. I mean really, some of the writing feels dated like a 45 year old single mother wrote it to appeal to her fat PS4 streaming kid ("I play Sombra in Overwatch?" "You play a girl?" The joke should have been "so you're the reason I can't get to plat), and there's a really dumb feeling of not including guns and pussyfooting around post apocalyptic violence to make it TV14 even though it's clearly wanting to be TVMA. It's like, you want to have a teen apocalypse survival horror show, you gotta commit to the bit. L.A. being full of trash and the streets being shitty isn't really a post-apocalyptic thing a ho ho ho a zing dab.

It is clever, and while the main character is....canadian he is a perfectly competent cipher, but some things feel like they're spotted a mile away (Baron Triumph is obvious even before the first episode ends), and you can tell the first episode/pilot had a lot more money than later ones. I'm sticking with it because it's at least novel in the Netflix wasteland, I just hope it sheds some weight in terms of every coat of genre the 1st episode tossed on it.

I am very appreciative of your Daybreak review.

I felt it was like if you tossed The Warriors, random YA fiction, and HIGH PRODUCTION in a blender and hoped for the best

I say this because I would have loved this show is it was released in it's own, but I just felt that the Netflix version was sanded down to it's most common denominator.

• eMoandereMoander Registered User regular
    Yeah season 2 of Jack Ryan was a bit more predicatable and I echo the end of the season felt a bit silly. Some things that surprised me.

They actually kill the Clark style character, that felt kind of shocking. Also that Mike wasn't involved in the conspiracy/get killed to solidify Jack.

The actual plot of the show makes sense, a corrupt US senator working with a "hostile" world leader to extract resources from his own country is something I expect to read about in the news paper.

Bonalde being elected feels completely horseshit though, like the kind of country that Venezuela is shown being a general would seize power and declare himself the next presidente.

Decent season, no annoying do nothing sub plots, ending felt a little rushed and almost kind of unearned in some ways but eh.

Yeah, I just finished it and was coming here to post. I enjoyed the first ~6 episodes, but the last two really seemed to go off the rails.
    Storming Miraflores was just sooo dumb. A USA-marked blackhawk flying through the city in broad daylight and landing on the roof of the presidential mansion on election day, seriously? Ryan et al had no idea the riots would be happening when they started that, so you can't even say they were planning to use that for cover. And with the riots, all the police/army should have been on high alert and you know probably would have noticed a military helicopter right over their damn heads. And plus, you know, I guess all the protesters would just keep their cell phone cameras pointed at the ground.

And then just literally shooting everyone they saw immediately after hitting the roof, that was a straight up act of war and Bonalde would have been forced to deal with it (we saw the country rioting literally the day before when they saw Greer shake her hand, how would they not take issue with her being forcibly inserted into power by the Americans?).

Speaking of Bonalde, looking back I am really at a loss as to what the hell Ryan actually accomplished. The senator at the end refers to him as 'the savior of democracy in Venezuela', but if you take out Ryan's actions, what really changes? Bonalde was on track to win the popular election anyways; if anything Ryan and Greer only hurt her chances and simultaneously got the US embassy closed for no reason. Reyes was deposed by the riots from stopping the election, which presumably he would have done regardless. So Ryan saved ~20 people at the prison camp, while killing a few bad guys and uncovering a mining plot, at the cost of starting a literal war in any realistic scenario. Plus he got Matice killed, which I'm still pissed about (although also: wtf Uber??).

I am also still unclear why Reyes would have killed the Senator (and Ryan) in the first place. OK, yeah they disrespected Reyes and I guess let him know they were on the trail of the mining equipment, but straight to assassination when they have another Senator in their pocket seems really poorly thought out. I should watch the beginning again, but in the first conversation with Max it sounds like its been in planning for a while ("there was only supposed to be one target"), so it wasn't just some angry bit of spite. It also felt out of place when Reyes cut his best friend's throat; they seemed to be making Reyes into a "really bad guy" to justify Ryan making it all personal at the end, but I guess it just felt too mustache-twirling evil for me to take seriously.

Xbox: Travesty 0214 Switch: 3304-2356-9421 Honkai Star Rail: 600322115 Battlenet: Travesty #1822
    eMoander wrote: »

Yeah, I just finished it and was coming here to post. I enjoyed the first ~6 episodes, but the last two really seemed to go off the rails.
    Storming Miraflores was just sooo dumb. A USA-marked blackhawk flying through the city in broad daylight and landing on the roof of the presidential mansion on election day, seriously? Ryan et al had no idea the riots would be happening when they started that, so you can't even say they were planning to use that for cover. And with the riots, all the police/army should have been on high alert and you know probably would have noticed a military helicopter right over their damn heads. And plus, you know, I guess all the protesters would just keep their cell phone cameras pointed at the ground.

And then just literally shooting everyone they saw immediately after hitting the roof, that was a straight up act of war and Bonalde would have been forced to deal with it (we saw the country rioting literally the day before when they saw Greer shake her hand, how would they not take issue with her being forcibly inserted into power by the Americans?).

Speaking of Bonalde, looking back I am really at a loss as to what the hell Ryan actually accomplished. The senator at the end refers to him as 'the savior of democracy in Venezuela', but if you take out Ryan's actions, what really changes? Bonalde was on track to win the popular election anyways; if anything Ryan and Greer only hurt her chances and simultaneously got the US embassy closed for no reason. Reyes was deposed by the riots from stopping the election, which presumably he would have done regardless. So Ryan saved ~20 people at the prison camp, while killing a few bad guys and uncovering a mining plot, at the cost of starting a literal war in any realistic scenario. Plus he got Matice killed, which I'm still pissed about (although also: wtf Uber??).

I am also still unclear why Reyes would have killed the Senator (and Ryan) in the first place. OK, yeah they disrespected Reyes and I guess let him know they were on the trail of the mining equipment, but straight to assassination when they have another Senator in their pocket seems really poorly thought out. I should watch the beginning again, but in the first conversation with Max it sounds like its been in planning for a while ("there was only supposed to be one target"), so it wasn't just some angry bit of spite. It also felt out of place when Reyes cut his best friend's throat; they seemed to be making Reyes into a "really bad guy" to justify Ryan making it all personal at the end, but I guess it just felt too mustache-twirling evil for me to take seriously.
    I think they big thing they stopped was Reyes from stealing the trillions of dollars from the mining operations from the public.

Stabbity_Style.png

I think they big thing they stopped was Reyes from stealing the trillions of dollars from the mining operations from the public.

Jack Ryan Season 2 spoilers.

It would seem like one big problem with his plan was the toxic nature of the mining and trying to hide that from the general public. Especially the implication he's supplying the US government with it. Like perhaps that was the real story behind the story, they found it, but couldn't figure out a way to actually get the stuff and thats when Ryan and crew fucked things up.

Still it seems to me killing the senator was a really boneheaded move and kind of gets like handwaved. Like uhh if a foreign government was suspected in the murder of a US senator even if they ginned up some patsies to take that blame there would be major fucking problems. Like at the very least there should have been an FBI team in Caracas to investigate.

pleasepaypreacher.net

Jack Ryan Season 2 spoilers.

It would seem like one big problem with his plan was the toxic nature of the mining and trying to hide that from the general public. Especially the implication he's supplying the US government with it. Like perhaps that was the real story behind the story, they found it, but couldn't figure out a way to actually get the stuff and thats when Ryan and crew fucked things up.

Still it seems to me killing the senator was a really boneheaded move and kind of gets like handwaved. Like uhh if a foreign government was suspected in the murder of a US senator even if they ginned up some patsies to take that blame there would be major fucking problems. Like at the very least there should have been an FBI team in Caracas to investigate.
    Yeah, I think that's probably the dumbest bit of the season. Their plan was to kill a US Senator to stop them from looking into what they're doing?

Stabbity_Style.png
    It is interesting aside from the names, none of these characters are really based on any of the Ryan books to the best of my knowledge. Like Jack at this point is more Jack Bauer than Jack Ryan.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    He kills a bunch of terrorists for an information analyst.

He kills a bunch of terrorists for an information analyst.

The information he's analyzing IS THEIR TOMBSTONES!

DUN DUN DUN

Really for season 3 I just want a cross over with Bosch. DO IT YOU COWARDS! Hilariously there was even a Bosch story that this wouldn't be ridiculous doing.

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.