As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Welcome to [ArcheAge], Level 55 here we come!

123457»

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Lots of mmos are decidedly not fun.

• Options
    RoeRoe Always to the East Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Started playing yesterday and reached level 15 on my rogue today. Game is as fun as it was back during launch.

My advice is if you are buying the game, buy on steam. Integrated steam features are a nice touch when playing the game.

Roe on
    oHw5R0V.jpg
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    Roe wrote: »
    My advice is if you are buying the game, buy on steam. Integrated steam features are a nice touch when playing the game.

I pre-ordered Unchained before I realized it was on Steam. :(

What server are you guys on? I'm on Wynn. Also West 4 lyf

• Options
    RoeRoe Always to the East Registered User regular
    Roe wrote: »

I pre-ordered Unchained before I realized it was on Steam. :(

What server are you guys on? I'm on Wynn. Also West 4 lyf

Im on Kaylin. Made it to level 50 a few days ago, just unlocked Hiram gear level.

oHw5R0V.jpg