As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sentencing [chat]

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i should really see if anyone wants to go to the dollops live show here in like two weeks

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    has to live in new jersey for ever
    kobolds

nobolds

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    responsible for all [chat] threads for eternity
    kxjfinfj7uca.png

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    made a Mod for all politics threads
    The ever-present Simpsons repeats on TV when I get home from work hit a stretch of the classic era (including the monorail one) recently and by golly it was an incredible show.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Kamiro wrote: »
    So I did that interview with contractor, early in the morning

There's no possible way for me to hop on the current set of people going out because I have to pass a military weigh and tape, essentially, and be in better shape

So now there's my motivation.

Excuse me if I'm overstepping, but as someone prone to anxiety attacks, is that part of the world a good idea?

Probably.

I never had an issue while I was in. My anxiety stems from my brain going stupid during quiet moments and keeps telling myself that every single ache, twinge, or twitch I'm having is due to CANCER or CARDIAC ARREST. I have some issues during firework shows on the 4th but that's not anxiety.

Basically my brain operates like Web MD.

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I wish I had a tailor to take in my sleeves.

• Options
    not on your life, my hindu friend

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    nintendo-1062179.jpg
    Hi Super Nintendo Chalmers

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    Burnage wrote: »
    I can't believe that Arch didn't vote for the bug option

do you want to eat nexus?

no?

neither do I

You're not my supervisor!

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    I say we let nexus off with a warning

sig.gif
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Aurora Borealis

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Looks like I'm striking for eight days at the end of the month

That's cool, that's cool, it's not like there's any big holiday coming up that I need money for

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    edited November 2019

There's no possible way for me to hop on the current set of people going out because I have to pass a military weigh and tape, essentially, and be in better shape

Excuse me if I'm overstepping, but as someone prone to anxiety attacks, is that part of the world a good idea?

Probably.

I never had an issue while I was in. My anxiety stems from my brain going stupid during quiet moments and keeps telling myself that every single ache, twinge, or twitch I'm having is due to CANCER or CARDIAC ARREST. I have some issues during firework shows on the 4th but that's not anxiety.

Marc Maron is like that.

Krathoon on
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Nexus I chose the correct option.

We must stand together.

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    kobolds

nobolds

:mad:

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    Winky wrote: »
    kobolds

nobolds

:mad:

Kobold erasure.

Even Kobold no longer has a kobold as an av.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular

We must stand together.

Yeah i saw that option but i still abstained because it was trying to be mean even if i didn’t succeed

sig.gif
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    The call-in show in the new season is great too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XN0B16CbAA

I love that they're doing awkward humour without making it second-hand embarrassment style.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    Hey I’m gonna go to jersey at some point next year

• Options
    Burnage wrote: »
    Looks like I'm striking for eight days at the end of the month

That's cool, that's cool, it's not like there's any big holiday coming up that I need money for

You don't need money for Black Friday. Hell, you'd lose money by not shopping!

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Neco wrote: »

Must have been a pretty bad crime.

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Fed to bugs

Do you see that in the list of options???????

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

Probably.

My apple watch helps with that. I can give my self an ECG on the spot and my pulse is monitored throughout the day and while I sleep.

• Options
    VishNub wrote: »

Do you see that in the list of options???????

excuse me sir this is america

sig.gif
  • Options
    Bogart wrote: »

Must have been a pretty bad crime.

The most criminal crime of them all: marrying someone with a dad who lives there

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Aurora Borealis

oh no what have we done

• Options
    Deebaser wrote: »

Probably.

My apple watch helps with that. I can give my self an ECG on the spot and my pulse is monitored throughout the day and while I sleep.

Yeah I monitor my pulse through the day. I've been watching it slowly go down on average as I've been dropping weight, but when it starts peaking over 100 I'll usually break out some Sudoku and use it as a meditative guide.

After a game I'm usually down to the low 80's.

• Options
    Aurora Borealis

oh no what have we done

Oh no

I said

Steamed

Haaaammmmmmmssssss

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

We must stand together.

Yeah i saw that option but i still abstained because it was trying to be mean even if i didn’t succeed

As a Jersey I refuse to accept it as mean regardless of it's intentions.

• Options
    Oh internet

x37azvi0d93k.png

• Options
    Its a reeeeeeeegiiionnnnaaaallllllll diiiiiiaaaaallllleeeeeect

• Options

Come say hi to me! Unless it's North Jersey. In which case say hi to someone else!

• Options
    getting a fitbit was great for my anxiety because i could see that my heart wasn't bordering on an attack and that it was just a sensation caused by my brain being dumb

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Feed to the Sarlac

Come say hi to me! Unless it's North Jersey. In which case say hi to someone else!

May you avoid the cursed south!

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options

I’ve been told it is a place called “Cape May”

• Options
    edited November 2019
    Which I have also been told is “The middle of nowhere by the ocean”

Neco on
  • Options
    a5q605rancjs.jpg

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I still have no idea what letterkenny even is

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    mazzyx I can only speak to the small slice of corporate America that I know, but yes, moving out of the day to day and managing teams of people doing what you used to do day to day is the normal track of things, and generally comes with more pay/responsibility/etc. it's what I am pushing for myself because im honestly bored with the day to day after doing it for 10 years, altho I know others that stay on the "technical" track and become subject matter experts on their day to day stuff.

if you're interested in continuing to move up i'd suggest angling for that promotion you were offered. you will probably find it fun! new challenges!

Thanks Shark. Yeah I think I might just need it for the next thing I am being moved to because it sounds like I am overseeing folks anyway might as well get the extra money? Still kind of torn on the whole thing. But I think I will explore it. Might as well.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Oh my god! They killed Letterkenny!

This discussion has been closed.