As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Fulfill Your [Destiny 2]

• AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    Holy crap, Suraya just gave me 7 enhancement cores! Is that what that clan perk does?

I think it's either the previous one or the one we just got that makes her weekly challenge thing give you 7 cores, yeah. It's great.

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Finally got all the opulent armor pieces, now to collect the guns and probably the alt versions of some other armors.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    this is 100% one of my absolutely favourites so far

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    (known twink)

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    edited November 2019
    aw yis, light level 963 and I even did 2 heroic(?) Nightfalls

I gotta work on my fashion game now and find a set/combo I really like

and the Werewolf is probably gonna be my go-to Auto Rifle, it's very good plus it's got cool dayglo doodles on it

Depressperado on
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Maybe not a twink, but I could see Shaxx being a twunk.

• DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    Vigilance Wing is still pretty good in Crucible, I guess.

Shaxx is 100% a twink

who needs muscles when you have The Light, sheer force of will, and as many grenades as you can possibly throw (and then some more)

• OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Anzekay wrote: »
    Shaxx is 100% a twink

who needs muscles when you have The Light, sheer force of will, and as many grenades as you can possibly throw (and then some more)

C9dVZJa.png

He does have a thing about them.

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I tried the Shattered Throne alone, was no bueno

any of you fine beings care to run it with me later? I'm trying to get Wish-Ender

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Shaxx is 100% a twink

I dunno he's like 7 feet tall, I don't think you can be a twink when you're seven feet tall.

• OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular

any of you fine beings care to run it with me later? I'm trying to get Wish-Ender

I'm kinda hoping to run the Throne too if only to get my hands on the jumpship from it. I'm on XB1 however if that makes a difference.

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    Shaxx is 100% a twink

I dunno he's like 7 feet tall, I don't think you can be a twink when you're seven feet tall.

You absolutely can

Owenashi wrote: »

I'm kinda hoping to run the Throne too if only to get my hands on the jumpship from it. I'm on XB1 however if that makes a difference.

I dunno if it's cross-platform :( that would be nice tho

also, Season Rank 100 B)

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular

also, Season Rank 100 B)

What platform are you on? If PS4, I can probably make some time this weekend or so.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    cB557 wrote: »
    Shaxx is 100% a twink

uhhhh yeah you totally can, I know a twink who is like 6 feet 9

• OptyOpty Registered User regular
    Nice

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Finally had 6 people from my clan on at the same last night so we ran the raid for the first time. 20 minutes in 1 had to leave to care of bad day wife stuff. We kept practicing the first encounter for an hour or so, with breaks for whiskey and another friend's wife (who used to be in our clan but now has grad school) getting back from a party and extremely drunkenly scooting his warlock around the arena.
    We did accomplish getting 5 people standing on 1 cube.
    And then 1 minute before the other guy logged back in we actually 5 man the first encounter.

Whoops

We then goof around a while figuring out jumping stuff, and after 5-8 attempts clear the second encounter too.

Pretty fun!

steam_sig.png

also, Season Rank 100 B)

What platform are you on? If PS4, I can probably make some time this weekend or so.

Alas, I'm on PC

I just wish anybody used the game's chat system, I could try and gather a PUG

• TamerBillTamerBill Registered User regular

also, Season Rank 100 B)

Alas, I'm on PC

I just wish anybody used the game's chat system, I could try and gather a PUG

Gotta use the Destiny App if you want to PUG. It has an LFG tool that's not terrible.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4410-2451
  • Rock Lobster!Rock Lobster! Registered User regular
    Saw this in the CruciblePlaybook subreddit, and it's a really good and comprehensive guide to Warlock movement. PVP focused but very useful for PVE as well. If you've ever wondered what the heck Worldline skating is, or even if you were just wondering how to keep from killing yourself with the Warlock jump, it's got you covered. There's videos in the works for Titan and Hunter too, so I'm looking forward to those to see what all I didn't know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D65X-lV1XaE

Steam | BNet: Eits#1367
    edited November 2019
    I’m still unclear on how to even start sword flight, much less how it works.

That said, I have learned how to regulate the Titan’s jet pack into 2-3 distinct jumps to manage minute maneuvers

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular

That said, I have learned how to regulate the Titan’s jet pack into 2-3 distinct jumps to manage minute maneuvers

Is it not just abusing the fact that swinging a sword in midair moves you forward?

edited November 2019
    Peewi wrote: »

Is it not just abusing the fact that swinging a sword in midair moves you forward?

Yeah, but the video I watched for the dreaming city rad chests made it look like they were resetting the jet pack somehow in between sword swipes.

Edit: maybe I just don’t have the right pants.
    https://youtu.be/KWpou6pGzx8

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    Edit: maybe I just don’t have the right pants.

Definitely this. Titan sword flying is only possible with Lion Rampant.

I don't like the final boss of Garden of Salvation very much.

In the three first encounters there's basically only two things that have to be done and you're only doing one at a time. Then in the final boss there's a whole ton of crap hitting at roughly the same time and it's way too easy for people to get in the way and screw up tethers.

I remember people having trouble with Eater of Worlds, but that seems simple compared to this.

• PeenPeen Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    It's tuned way out of line with the rest of the raid; say what you will about Spire of Stars, the last contender (and probably still winner of) the "final raid encounter that's too mechanics heavy and also broken sometimes" trophy but it was a fairly natural progression through the encounters and the last one does build off of the second to last one pretty neatly. The final encounter of Garden takes a raid that's been progressing at a fairly relaxed 4 and cranks it up to 11 and yeah it's kinda bullshit.

Peen on
    Oh dammit, I was salvaging guns, and accidentally did a pinnacle gun that could have improved something I actually use.

Crap!

jnij103vqi2i.png
    On the other hand, working with my Eriana’s vow constantly got me through the most annoying part of Cayde’s Will (25 precision shot w/ a hand cannon in crucible). Short while later, I now have the Ace of Spades

jnij103vqi2i.png
    Congrats, it's all around great! Pair it with Chromatic Fire on your Warlock and watch the world burn!

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Damn, when does the Halloween event end anyway, I wanna try and get that gun but I’ve still gotta get like 25 strange coins

• WheatBun01WheatBun01 Face It, Tiger Registered User regular
    Gonna put some time into the Last Wish raid on PC this Sunday morning. We've got a team that's full cleared it but we're bringing a new friend and have room for one more if anyone wants in, just pm me. Starting at 7ish EST

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Damn, when does the Halloween event end anyway, I wanna try and get that gun but I’ve still gotta get like 25 strange coins

This is the final week. You have till the server reset Monday night

Moriveth wrote: »

It lasts for one more week, until the 19th.

This is the last week for it!

• Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    Peen wrote: »
    It's tuned way out of line with the rest of the raid; say what you will about Spire of Stars, the last contender (and probably still winner of) the "final raid encounter that's too mechanics heavy and also broken sometimes" trophy but it was a fairly natural progression through the encounters and the last one does build off of the second to last one pretty neatly. The final encounter of Garden takes a raid that's been progressing at a fairly relaxed 4 and cranks it up to 11 and yeah it's kinda bullshit.

I don't get it, like on paper I feel the final Garden boss shouldn't be as hard as is it. You have the tether mechanic, you have the mote mechanic, you have Angelics and Cyclopsi, it's all pretty much stuff you've encountered before, but hey also the floor disappears

But for some reason it turns into a shit show

I still don't think it's as bad as Prestige Spire though

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Oh, plenty of time then. I’m still amazed I somehow blundered my way into getting all the way through on my first try.

I may be on the ps4 tonight playing some. I’ll see how time actually works out for me.

Also Eva has a new consumable that boosts the amount of chocolate coins you get from activities and the haunted forest for 2 hours, so be sure to pick that up. Only costs 100 candy.

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I got the Werewolf
    I'm not an auto rifle guy but it seems alright

Also Eva has a new consumable that boosts the amount of chocolate coins you get from activities and the haunted forest for 2 hours, so be sure to pick that up. Only costs 100 candy.

Oh nice. I’m well over the 1000 I need for the werewolf so I’ll absolutely grab that.

Figure if I do get on tonight it’ll be just to dick around through activities and get the 25 coins that way.

This discussion has been closed.