As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

cookie [chat]

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    I'm disappointed she didn't get the whole chain of em' up there.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i'm watching Grand Piano

a film about a pianist who, if he misses a note during a performance, gets shot

it's awful and i love it

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    i'm watching Grand Piano

a film about a pianist who, if he misses a note during a performance, gets shot

it's awful and i love it

by making it into a movie they wasted an excellent idea for a live show

ftOqU21.png
    ggid9d069v5w.jpg

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Part of me feels bad for sending no-longer-a-kitten on a wild goose chase with a laser pointer.

But she was literally trying to steal my pizza so I feel pretty justified in my actions.

• TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    I won’t post the link because it’s nsfw but there’s a headline going around titled A Comedian Went On Germany's Got Talent, Painted Her Ass Like A Dog, Then "Ate" Sausages With Said Ass That Was Painted Like A Dog and honestly comedy has peaked we can all stop trying
    The act saw act Duckie L'Orange expose her back and bum - which had a dog's face scrawled across it - before shuffling backwards towards a string of sausages on the floor.

She then managed to make it look like the 'face' was munching the savoury treats while the panel of judges squealed in horror.
    Duckie L'Orange is Aussie-born, Berlin-based performance artist. According to her website, she has extensive experience working on creative projects with children.

checks out

the movie ended with elijah wood suplexing the sniper (who was john cusack) through the priceless piano that was owned by his eccentric mentor

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    the movie ended with elijah wood suplexing the sniper (who was john cusack) through the priceless piano that was owned by his eccentric mentor
    Holy shit this is a good movie

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Holy shit this is a good movie

The Grosse Pointe Blank sequel we never knew we needed

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    I made arancini for lunch, and man, I'm glad I only attempted to eat two of these as opposed to the whole batch that I made

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    I made arancini for lunch,

a heaping bowl of spiders, just like grandma used to make

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    I don't know that I can believe Elijah Wood suplexing anybody

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.

it was hardly the least believable part of the movie

I reckon he could take Michael Cera

• Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Where would you place this piano suplex assassin movie on the official and only movie rating system, the Scorsese: Art or Marvel Movie Index?

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I’m smart and insightful

• NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    dj93m97918x31.jpg

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    There is an ice cream van in the street, playing its chimes, on a 2°c day in November

This cannot be anything other than drugs

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    4vsu3lhyyhx31.png

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    dj93m97918x31.jpg

oiq1b1pookx4.jpeg

• navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    I guess my kids were not pulling my leg after all.

Gooigi is an actual playable character and that's the real name for (him? It?).

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    navgoose wrote: »

yup

I would have also believed that “Gooigi” was the name of an eastern bloc pastry, a bluetooth-enabled vibrator, or one of those pop-up clothing retailers on Amazon that are just Chinese sweatshops.

Did Luigi fuck a ghost? Or...?

”my bubby made the best kreplach and kasha varnishkes, and everyone loved her rugelach, of course, but her gooigi was worse than my mother-in-law’s pierogis,”

and so on

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular

Luigi keeps him in a tank On his back and can shit him out when needed

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    ”my bubby made the best kreplach and kasha varnishkes, and everyone loved her rugelach, of course, but her gooigi was worse than my mother-in-law’s pierogis,”

and so on

I assume this is a sentence using the blue-tooth enabled vibrator definition

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
    Atomika wrote: »

and so on

I assume this is a sentence using the blue-tooth enabled vibrator definition

disgusting

and yes

• Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Thank you for subscribing to Gooigi Facts, @navgoose !

Gooigi is often described as being made of just ectoplasma but, scientifically speaking, he's actually made of "goo." Goo was discovered by Professor E. Gadd during an accident in his lab. While he was experimenting with "strange liquid ghost energy" a ghost startled him, causing him to spill his coffee into the ghost energy. Specifically, the coffee was "a Lunoman Greenie blend from Evershade" all of which is carefully documented in Professor E. Gadd's research journal.

The result was a somewhat viscous green element called goo which eventually was used to make Gooigi.

Gooigi also works for a couple goombas stacked in coveralls and a green hat.

Experimenting with "strange liquid ghost energy" is slang for fukkin.

The prof totally made himself a Luigi shaped fuck-ghost.

My shift almost over! I can go home and fall asleep while trying to play something.

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    feed me your gooies

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    should i go for brunch by myself?

Pros:
    + Nice walk
    + Tasty
    + Always nice to treat myself when i'm down

Cons:
    - Cold out
    - Fattening
    - i feel kinda weird going to a restaurant by myself and then browsing the forums/discord while waiting for a meal i'll eat in complete silence

Clearly it's impossible to decide so i'll just go.

My shift almost over! I can go home and fall asleep while trying to play something.

Dategrrl is going to leave in a few days so I’m gonna skip gaming and just snuggle and take painkillers.

Did Luigi fuck a ghost? Or...?

Yes

should i go for brunch by myself?

Pros:
    + Nice walk
    + Tasty
    + Always nice to treat myself when i'm down

Cons:
    - Cold out
    - Fattening
    - i feel kinda weird going to a restaurant by myself and then browsing the forums/discord while waiting for a meal i'll eat in complete silence

Clearly it's impossible to decide so i'll just go.

Might I suggest some pocket salad?

https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/41831646#Comment_41831646

Googi is the abominable progeny of Luigi and Booette

This discussion has been closed.