As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pinny Pal Bags - Interest?

Jon1oneJon1one Registered User new member
Greetings All and Sundry,

My wife and I have been attending Pax South and gotten into the Pin trading over the last 3 years- really love the community and meeting people. :D

One thing I've noted with some envy in the past are the Pinny Pal bags- well, I contacted Maywest in prep for this years Pax South and she replied stating she could do more bags whenever there is interest- the more bags the less expensive they are. Is anyone else interested? Less money on the bag means more $ for pins!

• Options
    QuestorQuestor PAX Aus Tabletop [E] Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I definitely would be, but shipping to Aus would probably be horrendous!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    maywestmaywest Registered User regular
    I am willing to do bags whenever there is a group who wants them. @Questor there seem to always be some pinpals going to/from Aus, and we could find someone to bring a bag down to you, if you want one when I do the next order.

• Options
    Chaotic IgnoranceChaotic Ignorance Registered User regular
    What are Pinny Pal Bags? I did some google searching, but I'm not coming up with too much that explains.

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    What are Pinny Pal Bags? I did some google searching, but I'm not coming up with too much that explains.
    They are messenger bags printed with the name and logo of this here pin trading group, and your name if you so desire. Maywest orders them when demand is sufficient. I don't know if the prices in that old thread are still accurate anymore, but they are not expensive bags.
    m46ni76qxsgf.jpg
    I believe that is the current design, the one at the top of the post I linked is not what they went with.

• Options
    Jon1oneJon1one Registered User new member
    Sadly I have to bow out. The last month and a half has been pretty horrible, wife passed away a few weeks ago. :'(