As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Steam] thread: Back to your backlogs

• Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Jazz wrote: »
    That's a solid voice performance. Pretty sure that "audition" alone puts @MNC Dover in the top tier of video game voice actors.

Like, seriously. It's amazing and I'm fuckin' dying here :lol:

But is he looking for any sailors?

Obligatory:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiQ5HbDzHvQ

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    Just
    1zf5tlwj9kc1.jpeg
    On the second page

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    @MNC Dover, the new avatar you ordered has just arrived...
    848A345469BDE38CAFC67150E676DED28FA51904

HiT BiT on
  • Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    That's a solid voice performance. Pretty sure that "audition" alone puts @MNC Dover in the top tier of video game voice actors.

But is he looking for any sailors?

I heard they like to hang out in bars the Steam thread.

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular

Thanks! I'm going to be starting full time voice over work this week. Hoping to make a career out of it. Or at the very least, pay some small amount of the bills.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    MNC Dover wrote: »

Thanks! I'm going to be starting full time voice over work this week. Hoping to make a career out of it. Or at the very least, pay some small amount of the bills.

Awesome! Best of luck :)

• Options
    The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    edited November 2019

You've got the knack for it! Best of luck!

@Mugsley i still havent forgiven you for the Hatch drowning incident, so you better not target me. Just sayin'.

(Also, sorry about the lack of updates on that folks - i'm kinda burned out on ONI, not helped by my computer shitting the bed when trying to play it =( )

The Zombie Penguin on
    Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • Options
    HiT BiT wrote: »
    "MNC Dover", the new avatar you ordered has just arrived...
    848A345469BDE38CAFC67150E676DED28FA51904

I'll roll with it for a little while!

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    So did @Mugsley go on the run?

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Thanks @Pixelated Pixie !

ofbnvt7dhzo6.png

KoopahTroopah on
  • Options
    @KoopahTroopah Guitar is so easy, within a couple days you'll be pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpASSx0ecTU

• Options
    TetraRayTetraRay Registered User regular
    New thread, same ole chat wishlist shaming
    uqpjm41dcvd9.jpg
    Thanks @destroyah87 you are a very class destroyah. I have Double checked my wishlist length and it is perfectly acceptable

Steam ID: TetraRay
  • Options
    Target acquired. I'm sorry @RoyceSraphim, you've been betrayed.

Pending friend request acceptance. Do not delay, it will just make things worse....

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    Aww, was hoping Pixie would be the one getting cratered.

• Options
    Dirtyboy wrote: »

Funny you should say that because Pixie is the alternate if Royce doesn't do the right thing.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    @Dirtyboy I love Tina S! I've been subscribed to her ever since I've seen her Yngwie Malmsteen covers. She's amazing.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Finishing up FFX, though it's on PS4, and I just hit the point where the awesome music is. Specifically, the battle theme during Seymour Omnis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkLWtrT3Sas

• Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Dirtyboy wrote: »

Funny you should say that because Pixie is the alternate if Royce doesn't do the right thing.

That's a terrible plan.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Now you people have me wondering if the games and technology pokemon wrap is still available online

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    So yeah, my only compaint about river city girls so far is that I do a roundhouse when I mean to just stomp

• Options
    @MNC Dover has sent me pixel gladiators.

So he lives if I do this :+1:

He dies if i do this :-1:

What happens if I do.....

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Big Classy on
  • Options
    Thumbs up or Thumbs down, either way...you still have to more games to claim @RoyceSraphim.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    Gear GirlGear Girl More class than a state university Registered User regular
    Has anyone ever had a game in their queue that they can't get past? The "Next in queue" button is missing for the title. Ignoring or wish listing it does not remove it from the queue and re-sorting the queue in any way only briefly works as the title always appears somewhere in the 12 games in the queue. So annoying.

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    That's because it's CK2 and you're actually cycling through all the expansions. >.>

• Options
    @MNC Dover Sent me Darkest Dungeon and Cosmic star heroin as well. Because abusing servants and saving the universe are great flavors.

• Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    @MNC Dover Sent me Darkest Dungeon and Cosmic star heroin as well. Because abusing servants and saving the universe are great flavors.

Careful with that. I've heard it's the good stuff, but it's also a bit out of this world.

• Options
    Age of Wonders, all the Civ with a dash of plot.

I believe this is the tutorial campaign, but the goblin uprising is back on.

• Options
    Jealous DevaJealous Deva Registered User regular
    Damn planet zoo is both awesome and annoying at the same time.

Annoying because the menus and management has an unnecessarily huge learning curve because the menus and alerts really aren’t the best at getting you around and presenting information (oh, apparently my wildebeasts are getting sick because my water purifier isn’t quite hitting the mudhole in their pen and that would have been great to know before I hired an extra vet and zookeeper. Oh my fences are falling down because the default is for a mechanic to check on them every year when you really need one ever 3 months for the cheapo fences you start with, why isn’t it set to 3 months as the default again?)

On the other hand, awesome because my bison just had a little baby and he’s so cute, especially when he escapes and chases guests around the park.

• Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    I miss a day and see the awesomeness of @MNC Dover and this thread continuing to be the most classy spot ever.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    This thread title feels personal. I can't run Rocksmith unless I run it from the .exe instead of the UI...

• Options
    Maybe of interest, especially to those of us of a certain age: The Guardian has a new interview with John Romero.

(John Romero has made such legendary games as the original Doom, Quake, and, of course, Daikatana.)

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Maybe of interest, especially to those of us of a certain age: The Guardian has a new interview with John Romero.

(John Romero has made such legendary games as the original Doom, Quake, and, of course, Daikatana.)

But did he make you his bitch?

• Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    he made all of us his bitches

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    VikingViking Registered User regular
    thank you to @Pixelated Pixie for some Viking themed DLC for Farm Together which is a very cute little farming game.

steam_sig.png
    Bravely Default / 3DS Friend Code = 3394-3571-1609
  • Options
    QuestorQuestor PAX Aus Tabletop [E] Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Because you all need more backlog, someone can have this code for Never Give Up a really cool hardcore platformer from an Aus based Dev studio.

Loading...?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    Is it safe to post in this thread yet?

• Options
    QuestorQuestor PAX Aus Tabletop [E] Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    It's never safe

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    It's always safe

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    McMoogleMcMoogle Registered User regular
    Its sometimes not always safe. Usually.

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.