As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] Arise from the grave for like, 1 more day of free pulls?

• Options
    VargVarg Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    I feel like I'm at a midpoint where aside from Dark Xeno weapons, all my grids are finally at a reasonable magna point and I have lots of stuff to accomplish with dozens of directions for things to do. My focus at the moment is Avatar/Metetron for staves/bows and anima generally but I'm in the Angel Halo Mines for Niyon upgrade as well. I also did a thing:

https://i.imgur.com/AJDKOdE.png

Need 1 idean and 5 earth astra to uncap but putting in random earthy things into the grid took the ingame calculator number from 80k to 104k so huzzah. Also need 8 idean to get Alanaan. They kinda ended up fairly even, switching any Devil bosses I got for whichever had less. After finishing up Sun/Hanged Man I'll be moving over to the C path and just do the entire thing someday.

Varg on
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited October 2019

Zeta and Vaseface, as it was already known

edit: higher quality ver
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuPW-O4fnEc

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    End of Proud+:
    FZ1wau9l.png

Sandy and Albert came in from the back. Invincible Box still at mostly full health through the whole fight.

wtyMZ8El.png

Pretty slow but I just wanted to get through it once. I ran a Sage Stall team for Proud+ Wave 2 to work the field effect instead of trying something riskier but faster.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I had enough trouble getting through maniac. Just gonna grind through with Ex+ and then continue getting ready for next UnF

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    IvanIssacsIvanIssacs Skull Leader SDF-1Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Maniac was rough. I now have a healthy respect for Zooey and Robomi thanks to this event.

IvanIssacs on
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Fallen Sword rateup means it's finally time for me to spark.

I'm currently getting extremely trolled

Edit: final tally is 4 SSR summons (Gorilla, Zeus, Bahamut, Titan), 15 Gold Moons (including 2 Drang Balls and 2 Europa Spears), 1 New SSR character (Halloween Hallessena)

Picked up a Fallen Sword with my spark.

This was an objectively great spark, full of stuff that I don't actually need. Don't have the summons to invest in water, don't have the grands for Zeus, already committing my bars to Hades/Agni so none left over for Titan.

Halloween Halle looks cool though, and an extra Baha to sit on in case I ever want to ULB a second is never bad.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    ZgacgG9l.png

And now for the long wait.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    7AGFkJNl.png

3/5 Ultima'd, other two aren't that important at the moment

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options

As burned out as I am with this game atm, I still appreciate pasi's excellent Europa fanart.

Homocidal chibi Europa best Europa

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    az1IVLQl.png1mcqQoIl.png

3/5 FLB

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Proud down

rLJSRW5l.png

Got it on the 2nd try this time. Bit less obnoxious of a fight than Siegfried since Ninpress isn't quite such a murder machine and the Muse Third Years are tailor made to do well in this fight.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Huuuuuge news update just hit, character rebalance info is out (Still being translated, biggest lol so far is that they "buffed" Siete CA passive to only work with Wind allies), November schedule (Xeno Diablo rerun before GW, with a new Spear weapon), and, most importantly:

unknown.png

Drum Master EX2 announced, and it looks amazing

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    IvanIssacsIvanIssacs Skull Leader SDF-1Registered User regular
    Lucio update seems dope.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    They finally fixed my boy Siete with the buff I've wanted for like literally two years now

He passively gains Swordshine every turn, and they made his S1 something different and awesome

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Free Lumi sword in the crate for anime reward.

Oh, and it's MLB SK10

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Do I dare go up to a five sword grid?

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I make good decisions

7b2tQHrl.jpg

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    8MhvQXfl.pngv6mjSrKl.png

5/5 FLB! Done in time for them to release a new set of horrible things in December. XD

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Rebalance is live along with a Suptix and new Water and Light GM weapons.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I picked up another copy of Kolulu's weapon because I am a dirty enmity degen. Too bad I didn't actually farm the soldier ccw and bullets during magfest, oh well, I'll get to it eventually.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Glad I looked before leaping onto this suptix, as there’s nothing of particular interest to me right now.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I picked up Trash Gisla after flirting with Morrigna or even taking a Typhon. I didn't want to take summons on back to back tickets, that's too degenerate.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Oh hey, they changed the prestige pendant shop to let you buy some Impossible Omega anima. Only 10 minor ones per raid per month but that’s still pretty great.

Ten fewer of those I gotta farm for these various things.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Not sure I can support any Yugu bullying, might have to pass on this game now

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    ph blake wrote: »
    Not sure I can support any Yugu bullying, might have to pass on this game now
    Yugu will be the one doing the bullying!

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I was bored, so for fun I recorded my last Alexiel train

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3e9fL1JsIc

(no sound, recording messed up)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2019
  • Options
    Man, they should really change that tweet to say "or" instead of "&"

Unless it changed and they are actually giving all that to whoever buys the game

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Oh lord they're gonna put Muscle Vyrn in as DLC aren't they? Calling it now

• Options
    Excuse me, the official english title is Nice-Abs Power Vyrn

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Stopped being lazy.

q7Yt9Wil.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Does anyone know if that cool lookin action rpg is still in the works or is it vaporware after they pulled platinum off the job?

• Options
    They've said it's in the works and it's proceeding at a normal pace, but they also haven't really shown anything new. They've said it will be at their event next month tho.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »
    Does anyone know if that cool lookin action rpg is still in the works or is it vaporware after they pulled platinum off the job?

So this is all baseless speculation, so bear with me.

There are fucking non-sense sidescrolling bossfights in Granblue Versus for NO REASON.

I would wager a guess Platinum was getting constant notes of “ yeah but what if we add THIS tho” from Cygames with whatever their infinite money can buy. My guess is they took it over so they can inflict whatever chaos their hearts desire to the framework Platinum made.

I would not even be surprised if they tried to blow it out into a full, and I mean FULL console game.

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    They've said it's in the works and it's proceeding at a normal pace, but they also haven't really shown anything new. They've said it will be at their event next month tho.

Good to hear. I tried to get into the mobile game and while I love the aesthetic and the characters the act of actually playing it wasn’t working for me. That RPG looked like it was up my alley though so I was hoping it’d survive.

• Options
    BK FLB
    https://granbluefantasy.jp/sp/pages/?p=27668

5★ CA:
    Removes all debuffs from BK. Double-cast next Quadspell.

Lv90:
    S2 added effect: Inflict stacking ATK DOWN, gain stacking ATK UP.

Lv95:
    New S4: Gain "Blackguard Blade" effect (DEF UP, CA specs UP, Jammed, Substitute for target ally).
    Passive 2 added effect: At end of turn if BK's health is less than 50%, auto-cast S2.

Lv100:
    S1 upgrade: Delay hit rate improved, inflicts stacking DEF DOWN.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    They made her utility actually good instead of just ??? so that's nice; she's probably usable in faa-san HL now (though doesn't push out any of the meta characters, because dark is busted as fuck).

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    They made her utility actually good instead of just ??? so that's nice; she's probably usable in faa-san HL now (though doesn't push out any of the meta characters, because dark is busted as fuck).

Hey, do you know a page that is specific for that meta? I’d like to know what to shoot for.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options

Hey, do you know a page that is specific for that meta? I’d like to know what to shoot for.

Are you asking about the Faa-san HL meta specifically (which is relatively easy to explain), or just endgame meta in general (which is a giant clusterfuck)?

7h8wnycre6vs.png