As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NFL] Thread: Pittsburgh At Cleveland? There Is No Dog.

1939495969799»

• Options
    MorganVMorganV Registered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    lol steelers

Injuries have fucking decimated them.

The biggest concern for them going forward, is what's the plan? Rudolph clearly isn't the fucking answer, and everyone knows it.

Because even if Ben wants to play next year (him threatening retirement every offseason for the last several is a trope), and even if Ben is back to pre-injury caliber and there's no lingering effects, he'll still be 38 next season. Only Brady and Brees are older, and even though they're playing well, they're still both not as good as they used to be, at least not over the course of a full season.

But they're also too talented and coached that they'll likely not get a top 6 pick. Not that they get one next year (traded to Miami).

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    ben would've never let his helmet get taken like that

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    That’s cause it takes like 7 people to squish his head in there in the first place

Captain Inertia on
  • Options
    tinwhiskerstinwhiskers Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Not to excuse Garrett, but Fuck off Rudolph. You dont get to start swinging and then get in the face of the person you were punching after your separated, and then play the I'm the poor defenseless QB card. Once you start scruming your in the whole way.

tinwhiskers on
    6ylyzxlir2dz.png
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    So is the rest of the season enough for Garrett?

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    CarpyCarpy Registered User regular
    As long as it's for the 19/20 season and not just 7 weeks or whatever's left of the regular season.

• Options
    MadpoetMadpoet Registered User regular
    PantsB wrote: »

Haynesworth only got 5 weeks for his head stomp, which I think was more egregious. I'd still be fine with 6, except that Myles was reacting to Rudolph trying to do the same to him.
    6 for Garrett, 4 for Pouncey, appealed down to 4 and 2. 1 for Rudolph, reduced to a fine.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    rog's wheel of punishment will probably land on 4 games again

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Not to excuse Garrett, but Fuck off Rudolph. You dont get to start swinging and then get in the face of the person you were punching after your separated, and then play the I'm the poor defenseless QB card. Once you start scruming your in the whole way.

Rudolph kicked Garret in the groin and attempted to rip his helmet off when they were on the ground.

He was objecting to a good tackle (Rudolph could not tell that Garret did not have the ball. And Garret did not slam him into the ground)

They should both be gone for a good while

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    I don't know when this stuff happened. Went to bed at the two minute warning. But on the two Rudolph INTs I saw, he made the tackle and was very physical about doing so. I would totally buy that he was trying to stir up some shit.

Probably interviewing for a job next year.

• Options
    Rudolph is 100% the high school bully in a teen comedy

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Why reward him? I say the penalty is he has to play on the dolphins the rest of the season. "Ha you thought the browns were bad?"

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Why reward him? I say the penalty is he has to play on the dolphins the rest of the season. "Ha you thought the browns were bad?"

The players in Miami seem to be trying, at least.

• Options
  • Options
    Preacher wrote: »

The players in Miami seem to be trying, at least.

The problem is it’s too late for them to be traded now as punishment for their winning streak