As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Fire Emblem: Heroes] Now with Cowgirls

• mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    yea that guy with the firesweep axe has a nice kit.

camo_sig.png
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Acheron wrote: »
    Ross! One I've been waiting for. Too bad he doesn't have a prf, but a better chance of getting him is great. Hopefully he has a trainee boost and good stay spread.

Give it time, they seem to be giving everyone one eventually

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    Ross is a beast! 173 bst and 38 attack with a superboon. Might actually keep brave axe and do a deathblow build.

I can't seem to stop merging green units. Already have +10 Hawkeye, Soren, Titania... +8 Reyson... Enough copies of Raven to +10... Why not add Ross to the mix.

Wow Cormag comes with Dull Close at 4*. That's pretty dang nice. Also Def Opening at 5* which is still pretty rare (Picnic Genny and Hilda are the only ones).

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    edited November 2019
    Managed to pull everyone, including a +atk Dual Ephraim, Gerik, and Ross :3 I'll take that :3 Even pulled a second Ross so I can +1 him :3

I'd like to pull one more Ephraim to +1 him as well, but might as well wait on the first summon tickets from forging bonds.

Warlock82 on
  • mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    my first free pull was a +def dimitri so consider that a win. need to do some forging bonds to get myself some tickets

camo_sig.png
    Managed to pull a second Ephraim on like literally my last orbs :3 Also a rando third Ross... haha... I am totally gonna merge him up as I get copies

I had a terribly low.orb stash but still used em cuz I love sacred stones. Still no Ross, Python, Bantu, or Valbar for me. No focus units either. But I did get something... -atk +hp Brave Eliwood??

Hmm. His swift Sparrow 3 was just too tasty to pass up for my +1 Legendary Alm. Made sure to level him and get dragon flowers first.

I keep forgetting the last batch of Brave heroes are in the general pool now :P For some reason my brain mixes them up with their legendary counterparts :P (especially with Eliwood and Alm having legendaries fairly recently)

edited November 2019

Edit: Whoa, is that a second regular banner? Or did they stop calling seasonals "Special Heroes Summoning Events"?

Warlock82 on
    edited November 2019
    You know, looking at this again, I'm gonna make a bold prediction. Next banner will be Tellius. You've got Haar GHB revival and Titania/Mist BHB revival coinciding with the release (you also have a heavy involvement with the Greil mercs in Gerik's forging bonds story). Could be coincidence but two Tellius events at the same time as a mystery banner? Plus it really feels like the last couple have been IS attempting to fill out some of the missing characters.

Assuming I'm right, I'm gonna predict:
    -Jill (Lance flier, premium pick hero)
    -Shinon (colorless? archer)
    -Volke (dagger... Colored?)
    -Boyd (axe)
    -Rhys/Gatrie (3*/4*)

Possible subs - Ike/Soren dual hero (guessing they wouldn't do two in a month?), Ilyana (I'm only discounting her since they JUST did a seasonal of her)

Volke could maybe be subbed out for someone (he's not really a Greil merc but he is popular). Not sure. But I'm going for rounding out the Greil Mercenaries here. Jill is an exception because she's so effing popular. Rhys or Gatrie for the insta demote as two of the less popular picks IMO.

Edit: I suppose if you went the Dawn Brigade route Jill would fit, but then no one gives any shits about any of the Dawn Brigade besides Micaiah/Sothe :P You ain't selling banners on Leonardo and Edward (not to mention Meg.. Hahaha)

Edit 2: Also calling it now, Jill's weapon will have beast slaying :3 Maybe the Laguz Lance... Or just the Wishblade with beast slaying added :P

Warlock82 on
    More Tellius is always good. I have been so bad lately with orb discipline though. I should probably just save up for the inevitable next OP Ike instead of jumping at every shiny new banner.

• Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Oh are we calling shots on the next banner? It will feature Jill... because it's Farfetch'd Heroes 3. We just finished the final chapter in Book 3, so the next banner needs to coincide with a paralogue, even though they're not seasonal. And the farfetched heroes banner always gets a paralogue.

Dr. Flamingo on
    Oh are we calling shots on the next banner? It will feature Jill... because it's Farfetch'd Heroes 3. We just finished the final chapter in Book 3, so the next banner needs to coincide with a paralogue, even though they're not seasonal. And the farfetched heroes banner always gets a paralogue.

Actually that's not a bad guess. Hmm....

I'm at 1600 Grails and 250k feathers. Waiting for that perfect free unit project to appear. So far have maxed BK and Naesala. Astram was tempting but he is still rocking faces at +1.

• Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    You know, looking at this again, I'm gonna make a bold prediction. Next banner will be Tellius. You've got Haar GHB revival and Titania/Mist BHB revival coinciding with the release (you also have a heavy involvement with the Greil mercs in Gerik's forging bonds story). Could be coincidence but two Tellius events at the same time as a mystery banner? Plus it really feels like the last couple have been IS attempting to fill out some of the missing characters.

Assuming I'm right, I'm gonna predict:
    -Jill (Lance flier, premium pick hero)
    -Shinon (colorless? archer)
    -Volke (dagger... Colored?)
    -Boyd (axe)
    -Rhys/Gatrie (3*/4*)

Possible subs - Ike/Soren dual hero (guessing they wouldn't do two in a month?), Ilyana (I'm only discounting her since they JUST did a seasonal of her)

Volke could maybe be subbed out for someone (he's not really a Greil merc but he is popular). Not sure. But I'm going for rounding out the Greil Mercenaries here. Jill is an exception because she's so effing popular. Rhys or Gatrie for the insta demote as two of the less popular picks IMO.

Edit: I suppose if you went the Dawn Brigade route Jill would fit, but then no one gives any shits about any of the Dawn Brigade besides Micaiah/Sothe :P You ain't selling banners on Leonardo and Edward (not to mention Meg.. Hahaha)

Edit 2: Also calling it now, Jill's weapon will have beast slaying :3 Maybe the Laguz Lance... Or just the Wishblade with beast slaying added :P

Come on Ashnard GHB.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
    edited November 2019
    He is one of the few major villains that is still missing (along with miraculously Medeus... Like, how? And also most of the non-Grima Awakening villains... And I guess Anankos if anyone even cares :P)

Edit: I guess the villain of Radiant Dawn too (whom I will leave vague since I suppose it's a spoiler)

Warlock82 on
  • DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    He is one of the few major villains that is still missing (along with miraculously Medeus... Like, how? And also most of the non-Grima Awakening villains... And I guess Anankos if anyone even cares :P)

Edit: I guess the villain of Radiant Dawn too (whom I will leave vague since I suppose it's a spoiler)

We've got Walhart and Aversa. That only leaves Gangrel, right?

edited November 2019
    Delzhand wrote: »

We've got Walhart and Aversa. That only leaves Gangrel, right?

And Validar.. Honestly Validar and Gangrel are probably the two biggest villains in the game other than Grima (who is honestly kinda absent for most of it still). So it's weird we didn't get them yet (Aversa makes sense cuz boobs, but surprised at Walhart)

https://youtu.be/RO2pxuOQXx4

Warlock82 on
    Oh yeah. It's been a while since I played FE:A. I was thinking of Validar when I said Gangrel. I'd actually forgotten Gangrel entirely.

Lost lore is such a snoozer. Imagine having more frequent and unrestricted Hall of Forms instead!

Lost Lore is honestly one of those things that should just always be active IMO. It's so passive that it doesn't deserve to be counted as an event :P Just have it change at the start of the month or something and then give people the month to get it done.

It's a cool mode in that it gives story, but it's a lame mode in that you don't actually *do* anything

edited November 2019
    https://youtu.be/DgZbN5qWmEQ

Oh man, fuck me, I'm happy to be wrong here. I love me some Binding Blade! Echidna!!! Chad!!! Yasssssss

Are we literally only missing one dancer now? (Elffin). Unless Thracia has one, I dunno.

Also Brunnya TT+ hero. So are we just swapping GHB and TT at this point cuz you guys keep putting good guys in GHB and now you've got a bad guy in TT...

Warlock82 on
  • Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    There's still one more Heron guy. I like Larum and kinda wish she were the demote.... but Echidna seems like the obvious candidate. I wish she had a PRF but I'd be happy to build her.

EDIT: OMG IS CHAD DRAWN BY HIMUKAI YUJI? Sweet.

Dr. Flamingo on
    That lancer looks like the biggest bundle of OP skills in a long time. Sure why not slap guard on his Prf too! Guess you really have to go all out to differentiate yet another Lance cavalier.

• Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    There goes my prediction that the first playable red bow unit would be Shinon.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
    edited November 2019
    Wanted to pull the first full circle for this banner. What do you know, a red and a blue five star! Percival and Igrene, you ask? Well no, Lethe and Petra.

I'll take it, Petra is new to me. She even has +atk -res. Lethe is +res like my last one though, grr. Does anyone want spd/def solo? Seems an odd skill, though it works for Lethe.

Acheron on
    Got an Igrene in my first summoning circle. Makes up for my terrible luck pulling for Tethys.

Xenologue 5
    Looks like we won't be killing the gods quite yet, and Book IV will be about war with Svartelfheim.

I had to spend a little but got everyone. So I'm satisfied. Hopefully they demote Echidna so I can merge her up :3

• Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Fire Emblem really has some badass character designs.

...well, most of em.

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
    Do skills and seals matter in Lost Lore strikes? I put Cherche +10 with Distant Counter and Iote's Shield in and she's getting smoked by a generic archer. I noticed you can't long-press on unit profiles to see their stats, so I think it might be straight up unit type (maybe level/stat?) comparisons.

Do skills and seals matter in Lost Lore strikes? I put Cherche +10 with Distant Counter and Iote's Shield in and she's getting smoked by a generic archer. I noticed you can't long-press on unit profiles to see their stats, so I think it might be straight up unit type (maybe level/stat?) comparisons.

I honestly have no idea. I have a feeling they don't though

The difference in my AR results between Astra and light seasons is hilariously large. In light I am coasting by with my Hawkeye/Lucina combo, rarely losing even a single unit on offense.

In Astra I get blasted regularly, lose most of my ladders day 1, and often see defenses and think "got no answer for this."

On the plus side, I've made myself a fearsome Astra defense. I am nowhere near good enough to beat it myself, and it just got 3 five kill victories in a row. Infantry pulse with Sylvia, LAzura, LAlm, Lilina, Ophelia, and Bike. Yup, the gang is all here.

I've gotten 2 -ATK Igrenes. +HP and +Res. No idea which to keep.

edited November 2019
    I've gotten 2 -ATK Igrenes. +HP and +Res. No idea which to keep.

IMO +Res is probably better. More protection from magic users which a lot of ranged targets that can fight back tend to be. The only reason to maybe pick +HP I would think is if you planned on running panic ploy on her (which she could do, she has high HP, but not insanely high...).

Warlock82 on
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I'm closing on 1m feathers again. I really need to find a promote project

steam_sig.png
    edited November 2019
    Spoit wrote: »
    I'm closing on 1m feathers again. I really need to find a promote project

I know I'm gonna work on Ross as I get more copies of him. IMO greens with armor slayer weapons are great merge projects too - pretty much always super useful in Arena Assault (fuck you legendary Tiki) and if they happen to come up in arena rotation (like Hawkeye recently) they kick butt :P

(edit: Really anyone with armor slaying weapons make great projects :) The armors like Sheena and Wendy are good choices too... find it handy to have a some high def/res tanks at times :3 Just slap an armor slayer on them to make up for their shit attack stat :P )

Warlock82 on
  • KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    Welp, managed to get a 5* Barst from the voting gauntlet free summon.

Welp, managed to get a 5* Barst from the voting gauntlet free summon.

Nice, I actually pulled 5* Mordecai with my free summon too :3

I pulled a 5* Silque on a circle with no greens, so that's a win for me.