As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - No Disintegrations

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2019 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - No Disintegrations

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    As much as I'd love to see the show, I'm in the same boat as Tycho. I'm not going to subscribe to yet another thing. There's already orders of magnitude more content that I have access to than I can consume.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Tycho is too busy working through his Neckflix catalog

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Lethal injections always seamed terrible to me.

Bring back firing squads...especially since I may have shared my disney plus login.

zepherin on
  • Options
    ConundrumConundrum Registered User regular
    As another poster said Firing Squads were one of the most humane ways we've ever had of executing someone. But if we really want to do this right, to bullets base of the skull from behind. Virtually instant, nearly painless, guaranteed death and super cheap too.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Man, the comic has went to a really dark place lately.

No, I mean, literally.

NZQy7PL.png
    XF6Fwtr.png
    y4uilTX.png

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Netflix's SWAT teams are serious business. They have BLACK VANS. People just... disappear. :P :snap:

Just don't risk it. Just Netflix... and chill.

• Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    Don't mess with the Mouse!

• Options
    Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    I think it is a good idea of Gabe to favor orange shirts so it isn't such a large adjustment every time he goes to jail.

• Options
    HevachHevach Registered User regular
    Djiem wrote: »

Don't forget what happened when Comedy Central messed with Mickey!

3350653689_11f1149bd5.jpg

Vengeance is mine! You are all ants and I am your destroyer, haha!

• Options
    Mike_40N84WMike_40N84W Registered User new member
    What show can’t he say The Mandalorian is?

My guess is The Golden Child. 80s Eddie Murphy movie.

• Options
    shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    Same as everyone else I don't need another streaming service. But it is tempting since you can bundle it with hulu

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular

Yeah... The Mayans TV show guy said part of the reason he got fired was a Disney related joke.

I kept my subscriptions down by using gift cards to Netflix when they have things I want (or they're on sale and I load up). Actually ran out last week, not that it mattered because there's not much good on it now. Soon as Disney+ cards start circulating in stores or resellers I use, maybe I'll check it out. not into password/account sharing at all.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    DyvionDyvion Back in Sunny Florida!!Registered User regular

Yeah... The Mayans TV show guy said part of the reason he got fired was a Disney related joke.

I kept my subscriptions down by using gift cards to Netflix when they have things I want (or they're on sale and I load up). Actually ran out last week, not that it mattered because there's not much good on it now. Soon as Disney+ cards start circulating in stores or resellers I use, maybe I'll check it out. not into password/account sharing at all.

Did you get to watch the Great British Bakeoff Holiday Special before your feed was cut? If not, I pity you. I pity you so much.

Steam: No Safety In Life
    PSN: Dyvion -- Eternal: Dyvion+9393 -- Genshin Impact: Dyvion
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    No, but with Black Friday coming up, I'm sure to be able to load up for a bit!

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”