As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Ghost Intelligencer

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2019 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Ghost Intelligencer

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    SpinelesSSpinelesS Registered User regular
    Is there a new Witcher game or something?

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    I think I know where Gabe is in the game. The ghost in that island tower tricked me too.
    SpinelesS wrote: »
    Nah, it (3) just got a Switch port.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    I think I know where Gabe is in the game. The ghost in that island tower tricked me too.
    SpinelesS wrote: »
    Nah, it (3) just got a Switch port.

i-2mWcsbv-4K.jpg

• Options
    LazyDolphinLazyDolphin Registered User regular
    I just got around to starting Witcher 3, too, when Xbox marketplace dropped the GotY edition to $14 a couple weeks ago. The series of quests relating to Annabelle's ghost on Fyke Island is where the game felt like it went from "sure, this was worth fourteen bucks" to "okay, everybody was right...this game is really something special"

• Options
    XagarXagar Registered User regular
    I just started Witcher 3 and it is one of the best visual novels I have ever played.

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    You mean the Switcher?

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Switch3r