As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

GT Secret Santa Thread: Proxy slumbers once more...

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    The only valid reason I found for them removing it was security-related, specifically if you had sensitive information on your wishlist. For example, if you buy medical products that might reveal you have a condition you'd rather keep secret.

But then I remembered, "Wait a minute, it's a wishlist." There are other lists/features in your Amazon account you can use for things you don't want public. Heck, you can even make a separate wishlist and make it private.

Oh well!

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • DyvionDyvion Back in Sunny Florida!!Registered User regular
    My Santee! I've been reading your posts for years! We have similar interests. Prepare to be gifted!

Steam: No Safety In Life
    PSN: Dyvion -- Eternal: Dyvion+9393 -- Genshin Impact: Dyvion
  • BloodycowBloodycow Registered User regular
    I see that my Santa has requested additional information. I will get that answered and sent back to our intermediary as soon as I'm out of classes today!

Is it bad that I'm thinking about getting gifts for a 'stranger' and excited about it, but haven't even thought of what I'm going to get for my wife or kids yet?

Priorities :)

" I am a warrior, so that my son may be a merchant, so that his son may be a poet.”
    ― John Quincy Adams
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Santee! You seem like a cool person and we actually have a bunch of stuff in common, so it makes it easier/harder to get a gift for you. This will be fun!

• davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    I’ll have some more time next week to really dive into stalking. Also I’ll make a post somewhere more detailed, but for now here’s an amazon wishlist that’s kind of all over the place: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/27RQVJRF2NU1?ref_=wl_share

A lot of expensive stuff in there that are really just for me to monitor prices for myself, so no pressure Santa.

• urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    I’ll have some more time next week to really dive into stalking. Also I’ll make a post somewhere more detailed, but for now here’s an amazon wishlist that’s kind of all over the place: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/27RQVJRF2NU1?ref_=wl_share

A lot of expensive stuff in there that are really just for me to monitor prices for myself, so no pressure Santa.

Your Santa:
    giphy.gif

• initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Ahh yes
    1 A perfect circle album
    1 racing chair
    My work here is done

initiatefailure on
  • Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    There are people who have my Amazon wishlist in steam chat, santa. Can't make this too easy for you! :P

• Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    There are people who have my Amazon wishlist in steam chat, santa. Can't make this too easy for you! :P

Steam chat knows all.

Stabbity_Style.png
    Steam chat is my support group. :heartbeat:

Rolling into steam chat and asking for the classy wishlist is how you start a western style saloon shootout of gifting proportion

My chaotic gifting days are far behind me! I have a Santee to spoil!
    Well, somewhat. I'm on the cusp of a new job so money might be a tad tight as a few necessities are in order for that.

• Proxy the ElfProxy the Elf Registered User regular
    Proxy Porter Express under way

Cheeral network: Online

Deliveries Complete
    Cargo Condition: 100%
    Distance Traveled: <12 Parsec

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!
    Spreading Christmas cheer across the forums since 2009!
  • see317see317 Registered User regular

Support group, enablers.
    Pretty much the same thing, right?

• AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular
    see317 wrote: »

Support group, enablers.

Well, I mean, we're probably too good at one of those things...

n57PM0C.jpg
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Antoshka wrote: »

Support group, enablers.

One of us always lies, and one of us always tells the truth.

Antoshka wrote: »

Support group, enablers.

One of us always lies, and one of us always tells the truth.

It's me

• ElinElin Registered User regular
    Santa, I'm sorry you got me because I don't post. And I have my social media locked down as much as I can. And I'm an intensely private person. I talk a lot on Discord, but not in the PA discord for some reason.

So. Uh. Sorry.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    another year, another victim. can't wait.

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Does amazon.ca do black friday sales?
    Asking for a friend.

PSN: jfrofl
  • FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Radiation wrote: »
    Does amazon.ca do black friday sales?
    Asking for a friend.

Yep

• KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    To my Santa, I've been playing Pokemon Sword since my partner got it for my birthday, and she just downloaded Shield on her Switch today since she liked watching me play so much.

If you're struggling for gift ideas and wanted to get her a poke plush or enamel pin that would be nice! She has all the eevee evos as plushies I think.

I wonder if they make the new fossil abominations as plushies

• QuicalQuical Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    I have been doing a LOT of thinking for my santee. They are fairly tough to buy for!
    Like they've given me a bunch of info but I want to get them something they don't already have. DIFFICULT. So fun though.

Quical on
    NNID: Quical
    STEAM: Quical
    Check out my youtube channel, maybe subscribe?: NerdAndOrGeek
    I kinda haphazardly wrote the message for my interests as I was at work and sorta entered in a spur of the moment sorta thing. If you need more info Santa, feel free to ask around in G&T Steam chat. :D

• Reve NoireReve Noire Registered User regular
    Sorry Secret Santa person. My husband has yelled at me I am writing. I love skulls (not sugar skulls), I'm a popcorn addict (not caramel or sweet and salty), love dark chocolate, we rescue animals and mostly cats at the moment, I love PC gaming and tabletop gaming (hubby could tell you if interested), there's a lot of cheap steam games I'd like those murder mystery finding games, solo old games. I love trying and finding new stuff and love cooking -hate cookbooks, but if one recipe is the best sending it it's awesome. If you are somewhere I'm not and you wanna do this is me where I live my favorite treats etc box that's cool too. That would be super fun. I don't like salted chocolate or caramel. I'm pretty easy

• anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Oh shoot guys I've been gifted! Am I the first target of the season?

546picyrf54f.png

Thanks Santa! This is super awesome.

Steam: offday
  • Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Dear Santa, I may be considering buying a 3d printer in the near future (Friday). Negotiations have commenced.
    Also I just snagged Spiderman PS4 since Amazon reduced to BF prices.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Dear Santa, I may be considering buying a 3d printer in the near future (Friday). Negotiations have commenced.

Spider-man is real gud! Enjoy!

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular

Spider-man is real gud! Enjoy!

I had tried it on a free Redbox night many months ago and it was fun (and the SpiderCop banter was amazing). Really looking forward to playing it more now!

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Hey Santa!
    I got Pokemon shield for my kid and I. I also think I'm going to pick up the build a guitar kit on amazon wishlist. I think I mentioned in my thing that my wishlist is more a repository of shit I might maybe buy myself. I should be done with most purchases? Except audible. And buying random materials for my CNC.

I should also note its highly likely that family will use the wishlist as well.
    I'll add more stuff after I post this.

Also I think my PC needs more RAM for my CAD program. I may pick that up after the holidays, but if you are out of ideas and want to buy me some hardware here's what I got when I built the computer about a year ago:
    https://www.newegg.com/g-skill-16gb-288-pin-ddr4-sdram/p/N82E16820232751

PSN: jfrofl

So then, what do you get for the man who has can print anything?

• AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular
    After some consideration, I have deployed the gift-o-tron, and ordered some things going to, I hope, the right place.

Probably weeks earlier than needed, but it seems that shipping in the US goes into high gear from around now to Christmas, so I'm worried it may still be late. Hopefully not.

n57PM0C.jpg
  • Cameron_TalleyCameron_Talley Registered User regular
    Dear Santa: We got Pokemon sword and Shield in our house already so we're covered on the pokemon front.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4598-4278-8875
    3DS Friend Code: 0404-6826-4588 PM if you add.
  • davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Updating and copying from another thread again from last year’s list:

I like exotic woods for carving/whittling.

I like games and art stuffs I can do with my nearly 6 and 1 year old daughters.

I like your crafty/creative things.

I like your local brews/coffees/teas.

My shirt size is XXL and I have size 10.5 feet for fun tee shirt and comfy sock ideas.

I probably don't like nudie things.

I'm not allergic to anything.

If you are going to go the video game route, I've got a PC which I prefer for most games but I can’t really use currently for long stints while raising up these children. I have a PS4 which I hardly use for gaming and from last year have an amazing backlog for so I might ask to skip that platform. I have a Switch that my eldest daughter and I both enjoy using quite a bit. I currently own Splattoon 2, Zelda BOTW, Octopath Traveler, and Lego Ninjago and Just Dance 2019, super smash bros, and oh my god I’ve added so many games since last year, maybe skip this platform too. I JUST got an Xbox One X with Jedi Fallen for Black Friday sale, so, I don’t really have any other games for Xbox right now so that’s be cool to go hunting on. I do have game pass and all that so the stuff free on there I have access to already. I’m up for just about anything expect most shooter games on console because I’m terrible at them if not on PC.

My amazon list was posted earlier, it’s not really a perfect gift place as so much of it is high price stuff I’m just watching for myself.

If my Santa has already done the thing, I can assure you I will be excited for whatever comes my way.

Oh I forgot to add my obsessive fandoms:

Star Wars, everything
    Dungeons and Dragons, especially Critical Role
    I guess I’m going to add Red Dead Redemption now
    Minnesota Vikings and Twins
    Nebraska Cornhuskers
    Formula 1 Racing

• anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We're getting into full Christmas mode here!

Steam: offday
    Santa, I have completed my season's personal shopping, having raided the best buy website for a crappy printer, a better mouse, a weirder Nier, and a killer killer queen black

I submit myself to you.

• DyvionDyvion Back in Sunny Florida!!Registered User regular
    Dear Santee,
    I got you a thing. And some other things. I found the finishing touch and there is a box of things winging your way, not unlike an owl delivering a pellet to a strategic... my metaphor went off the rails. Package incoming!

Steam: No Safety In Life
    PSN: Dyvion -- Eternal: Dyvion+9393 -- Genshin Impact: Dyvion
  • ElinElin Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    I have received a gift! My gift seems to say there are other gifts so I am going to patiently wait to post everything at once.

UPS says 2 packages are there Santa, but due to scheduling I won't be able to get them until Monday.

Elin on
    Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391