As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Maybe the [NFL] isn't so bad...

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I don't particularly like Rivers but he's been the franchise QB there forever and he should get to play out the year instead of deal with being benched in a year where the team isn't winning anything.

He's earned that at least.

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    You don’t bench him for Tyrod Taylor that’s for fucking sure

Tyrod is either a mentor to a young guy or an insurance QB for a team trying to win something

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    Hell with that, it's Tyrod time

Agreed completely. See what you got with him before drafting the new guy

edited December 2019
    Also the biggest indictment of Gase’s fuckawful coaching is “Jets (4-7)”

That’s at least 2 more wins than they should have allowed themselves to have

Captain Inertia on
  • mcpmcp Registered User regular
    That's nuts.

Rivers is still one of the better quarterbacks in the league.

Tyrod Taylor has been in the league quite a while. He's a known quantity.

• CarpyCarpy Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    I think Rivers is the best quarterback of that class. He just got stuck at a franchise with a cheap skate, bottom 3 owner (Spanos, Snyder, Haslem in some order) and the worst injury luck in modern sports

Carpy on
  • DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Rivers is done, at some point you have to pull the plug.
    SEVEN HOURS OF COMMERCIAL FREE FOOTBALL... BEGIN NOW.

Ravens are asking that age old question, what is pass interference?

• pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    I don’t know what you get by putting in tyrod over rivers though. Assuming rivers is indeed cooked beyond fixing, the season is over and you’re playing for a draft pick. Why kill fan goodwill by benching the reason anyone at all followed them on their move to LA so you can maybe win a game or two more and pick closer to 15 than to 1?

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Daniel Jones with 2 4th down runs for firsts.

Daniel Jones with 2 4th down runs for firsts.

I could have said this better...

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Really ugly hit on Washington's return guy. I'm honestly surprised the Panthers player didn't get ejected for the hit, and I hope he gets fined for it. That was needless

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    Bengals actually playing well against the Jets.

The Jets

The Jets... Who beat the Cowboys.

edited December 2019
    Miami just ran the wildest play of the year for a td.

Dirtyboy on
  • ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Holy fuck, it's that stupid play the Colts tried against the Pats and got blown up for!

Except it worked! Damn, maybe the NFL isn't so bad after all?

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    edited December 2019
    Mayfield just broke his hand on a defenders face mask

Following through on a 70 air-yard throw, straight into the facemask

Thinking bad cuts or broken bones

The target of that throw, OBJ, also heading to the locker room apparently hurt

This was from the Steelers 30 yard line with 14 seconds left in the half

Freddie Kitchens is a fucking idiot

Captain Inertia on
    TIL that if a blocked FG is recovered and advanced by the kicking team, it's treated like a fumble, meaning it only turns over if it was 4th down

THE STACHE IS BACK IN JAX.

This is a fun possible Super Bowl preview.

Greg Olson concussed from a helmet to helmet hit

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Foles just looked so bad. I don’t understand why they gave him so much money

• A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Daniel Jones briefly convinced the Giants were wearing bizarro world green and yellow alternate uniforms.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
    edited December 2019
    We take player safety seriously, unless you get knocked the fuck out then it's still a fumble lolsorrynotsorry
    e: okay I was a bit behind there, I'm glad they didn't give Washington the ball

Tox on
    Speaking of done players, Adam Vinatieri having another horrible outing, 1/4 FGs (2 blocked, 1 returned td).

Why did I roster Sam Darnold and start him in 2 leagues with playoff spots on the line

Should have went with Fitzmagic.

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    The nfc East should just be disbanded after this season. Eagles about to lose to the dolphins of all teams.

aeNqQM9.jpg
    It's weird how well Ryan Tannehill has been playing.

Jax has 1st and goal from the 1, instead of giving to Fournette pass twice in a row and get picked in endzone...

welp

• Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    Thanks for helping out Dallas there Philly by utterly shitting the bed against Miami. Much appreciated.

And Kyle Allen decides he doesn't want to bother trying to win and just gives up the game

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    The NFC East division winner is getting bounced in the first round anyway so whatever.

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    The NFC East division winner is getting bounced in the first round anyway so whatever.

I desperately don’t want the Eagles in the playoffs because it would really smash the draft position and yea, they’re done in one no matter what.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Change the rules so that a division champion with fewer than 9 wins gives up their playoff spot to a third wild card.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Snoqualmie, WARegistered User regular
    YESSS!!!

Gimme that, "Gruden Face" and hook it STRAIGHT TO MY VEINS!!

Rivers is really not helping his case today.

This discussion has been closed.