As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] nailed it

emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
cucwg0dikmzl.jpg
Nailed it.
n9o7zvnm8su8.jpg
Perfect.
osxjgmb8iocw.jpg
10 out of 10

• Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    thLgB8ah.jpg

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • GiantGeek2020GiantGeek2020 Registered User regular
    One of those Fucking Keto threads is the current top thread in Tube's Bug forum. I cannot stop laughing.

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    BABY YODAAAAAAAA

mtbtqjy3016g.jpeg

• TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    One of those Fucking Keto threads is the current top thread in Tube's Bug forum. I cannot stop laughing.

I wish I understood where the keto spam came from...

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Oh god I went to /r/popping and I think i seen the worst thing yet

NSFW
    A lady had MSRA on her breasts cause she was shooting heroin into them, the scarring was something else.

Oh god I went to /r/popping and I think i seen the worst thing yet

NSFW
    A lady had MSRA on her breasts cause she was shooting heroin into them, the scarring was something else.

Thanks for warning me. I subbed to that subreddit for pimples and now I’m seeing shit I can’t unsee

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Tcheldor wrote: »

I wish I understood where the keto spam came from...

Disgruntled ex-poster is my guess. Disgruntled because their threads about papal conspiracies keep getting closed.

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    now I understand how people can lay down their lives for a greater cause

I would take every god damn bullet in the world for baby yoda

Look at his little fucking mouth you guys. He is so precious.

I can’t even.

Sarksus wrote: »
    now I understand how people can lay down their lives for a greater cause

I would take every god damn bullet in the world for baby yoda

45xs8dwygqpu.jpg
    Y'know the thing about a Baby Yoda, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until he bites ya. And those black eyes roll over white, and then... oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin'

Where are Baby Yoda's pupils?
    900-year-old Yoda has pupils.

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Mim wrote: »
    BABY YODAAAAAAAA

mtbtqjy3016g.jpeg

I JUST WATCHED THE MANDALOREAN FOR THE FIRST TIME

SPACE DAD

SPACE DAD
    SPACE.... DADDY

Blameless Cleric on
    Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Where are Baby Yoda's pupils?
    900-year-old Yoda has pupils.

in close-ups you can see the pupils

they're very large, but they're there. Baby Yoda has brown eyes

• PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    I am

so tired

sig.gif
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Someone make the b99 puppy meme except it's baby yoda

I saw that a couple weeks ago.

Where give it to me

Where give it to me

Mim wrote: »
    BABY YODAAAAAAAA

mtbtqjy3016g.jpeg

I JUST WATCHED THE MANDALOREAN FOR THE FIRST TIME

SPACE DAD

SPACE DAD
    SPACE.... DADDY

as long as you are ok with him never taking off the helmet then you are golden

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    The AI in the pokemon battle tower is fucking crazy. I didn't know game freak had been paying attention to the competitive scene for their game.
    Here's a good example. Gyrados has an ability called "Intimidate" that causes the enemy pokemon to experience an attack stat debuff when it enters play. In the single player game you're just like, fuck yeah, gyrados is so cool he makes enemies wet their pants, haha, cool.
    In competitive, the AI uses special attacks and battle events to shuffle gyrados in and out of play repeatedly until you have a 5x attack debuff and you can barely scratch the opponent with your strongest attack. Maybe I am a stupid but I didn't even CONSIDER doing this, despite the language on the intimidate ability being clear that the debuff applies on entering the battlefield. I didn't consider that it would stack!
    This game basically doesn't have AI through the campaign and all the sudden in the battle tower it comes out with some fuckin next level shit. No time to adjust, just sudden hardcore high level rules lawyer play.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    The AI in the pokemon battle tower is fucking crazy. I didn't know game freak had been paying attention to the competitive scene for their game.
    Here's a good example. Gyrados has an ability called "Intimidate" that causes the enemy pokemon to experience an attack stat debuff when it enters play. In the single player game you're just like, fuck yeah, gyrados is so cool he makes enemies wet their pants, haha, cool.
    In competitive, the AI uses special attacks and battle events to shuffle gyrados in and out of play repeatedly until you have a 5x attack debuff and you can barely scratch the opponent with your strongest attack. Maybe I am a stupid but I didn't even CONSIDER doing this, despite the language on the intimidate ability being clear that the debuff applies on entering the battlefield. I didn't consider that it would stack!
    This game basically doesn't have AI through the campaign and all the sudden in the battle tower it comes out with some fuckin next level shit. No time to adjust, just sudden hardcore high level rules lawyer play.
    On the bright side, five stacks seems like way too much time spent on that for it to be worth it, so the AI has a plan now, but it's still pretty dumb.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    On the bright side, five stacks seems like way too much time spent on that for it to be worth it, so the AI has a plan now, but it's still pretty dumb.

It was taking advantage u-turn, volt switch, and emergency exit so it wasn't wasting turns. I am sure it could be defeated, but I was not prepared...

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    So my chest has been hurting pretty intensely for almost an hour. Off work soon so I think I’m going to the hospital. My body is not all that impressive, lately.

edited December 2019

It was taking advantage u-turn, volt switch, and emergency exit so it wasn't wasting turns. I am sure it could be defeated, but I was not prepared...
    Yeah, but unless you were being hyperbolic, five stacks of intimidate debuffs would take at least ten turns, right? In that many turns it probably could have just fainted the mon instead of just stacking that debuff as many times a possible.

cB557 on

Yeah, but unless you were being hyperbolic, five stacks of intimidate debuffs would take at least ten turns, right? In that many turns it probably could have just fainted the mon instead of just stacking that debuff as many times a possible.

I did end up with 5 stacked but only 3 came from shuffling gyrados I think.

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    It is currently a blessed period in which there are baby yoda memes to describe my thanksgiving

1mOnHpo.jpg

override367 on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    hey dk why aren't your posts double spaced (gonna ask rather rthan agonize over how to describe the issue but you know what I mean)

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch

I did end up with 5 stacked but only 3 came from shuffling gyrados I think.
    So like six turns, then? I still think you could get a kill or two in that many turns. Guess I'm not sure, though. Come to think of it, battle frontier stuff tends to scale everything down for 50, doesn't it? I'm thinking of level 100 stuff where everything dies in 2 hits. I forget what it's like at 50.

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular

I think I remember reading they would program it to copy things they saw "pros" doing?

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Also, holy shit, Watchmen

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    So is Baby Yoda supposed to actually be Yoda?

Or do people just call him Baby Yoda because he's a baby of Yoda's species?

edited December 2019
    RT800 wrote: »

The later. Yoda has been dead for about 6 years as of the show.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    It is currently a blessed period in which there are baby yoda memes to describe my thanksgiving

1mOnHpo.jpg

this meme is my spirit animal

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Oh I'm sorry I'm using one out of the 6 available dryers.

Yeah and Yoda/Yaddle/The Child dotn have an actual revealed species name

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

Yeah and Yoda/Yaddle/The Child dotn have an actual revealed species name

They're called Yodos

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    It's like Yoshi, where they don't differentiate between the individual and the species

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Welp, my toilet just started backing up into my bathtub. RIP me.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    Welp, my toilet just started backing up into my bathtub. RIP me.

Well, that's horrifying.

This discussion has been closed.