As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] nailed it

• TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    Welp, my toilet just started backing up into my bathtub. RIP me.

Well, that's horrifying.

Shitty even

• TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    *took the low road*

• KanaKana Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    So my chest has been hurting pretty intensely for almost an hour. Off work soon so I think I’m going to the hospital. My body is not all that impressive, lately.

Take care of yourself chubert :(

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Where are Baby Yoda's pupils?
    900-year-old Yoda has pupils.

Baby Yoda is too young to be a teacher, hence the lack of pupils

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
    I really liked Gina Carano's character in this week's Mandalorian. It is dope to have more badass lady characters who genuinely look like professional ass kickers.

The Mandalorian is doing a way better job at expanding the Star Wars universe post-OT than the new movies are doing, even though it's very purposefully just a very small scale sort of story.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    They are indeed claiming shit.

2odo22eu1x9h.png

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    axwgdjgz? What a ridiculous jumble of letters for a username.

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I guess I'll post a morning [chat]ters to get the unread posts bug out of the way

Reminds me of the ol' blue dot days

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    “I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Mim wrote: »
    BABY YODAAAAAAAA

mtbtqjy3016g.jpeg

That is a shaved Mogwai.

Incenjucar on
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    wtfchman the watchmen series is going in strange and interesting places

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I think winter is getting to me

This morning I was trying to work out why I could read a sign that was reflected in the window of my train, and assumed that it was because I was reading the reflection of a reflection

Nope, I was just looking through the window

Turns out that windows become transparent when it's not pitch black outside, which is a useful design feature

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    The spider lady boss in Nioh turned out like every spider lady boss battle in videogames ever. Strafe and dodge the frontal assault, hit the butt twice, drop back, repeat endlessly.

There should be some kind of moratorium on spider lady bosses for at least ten years. Or make the next one have the top half of a spider and the bottom half of a lady, switch things up a bit.

The next main mission after that seems a bit tougher. The ghost ladies who slow you down are incredibly annoying.

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Strafe and dodge the frontal assault, hit the butt twice, drop back, repeat endlessly.
    That's every boss in a soulslike, really.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    BABY YODAAAAAAAA

mtbtqjy3016g.jpeg
    Doo doo, dodoo dodoo

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    ok we'll do a top half spider bottom half lady but we're still going to make it sexy

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2019
    i just got caught up on Watchmen

giphy.gif

@syndalis

bloodyroarxx on
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

Does this only apply to other games so can I still compare slowly grinding a screw through my genitals until it feels good to Dark Souls?

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    the question is: spider with 8 human legs or 8 armed spider somehow standing on two human legs

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
    Two human legs, above the waist it's a big spider head with huge mandibles and no arms. Webs shoot out of its human butt. Death is a mercy for this hideous creation.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Bogart wrote: »
    Two human legs, above the waist it's a big spider head with huge mandibles and no arms. Webs shoot out of its human butt. Death is a mercy for this hideous creation.

Someone get China Miéville on the phone!

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    the question is: spider with 8 human legs or 8 armed spider somehow standing on two human legs

maybe literally kali

aRkpc.gif
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Beat PikuNiku! That was fun. Now I'm trying to figure out what to get into next;

Full Metal Furies
    Katamari Damacy Reroll
    Kirby Star Allies
    Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
    Ori and the Blind Forest
    Snake Pass

or a Master Mode run of Breath of the Wild, surely taking more time than all of the above combined.

Oh brilliant
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    It’s ok because it’s a 900 year anime girl in a teen yoda body

PSN: Honkalot
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Top of the to-do list today is "Pragmatic three way"

Hmm

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Also, unrelated to the vidya dilemma, in a bit of a precarious spot here.
    Alone at work for another couple hours, and for the last couple days I've had some gross tooth trubs. Oozing nasty blood from my wisdom tooth holes, which upgraded to pus earlier today! Good stuff.

I've been all clear since about 6pm last night, no new goop leaking anywhere.

Buuuut.

My throat is feeling tight. Worried I've got some infection. No temperature, but if breathing becomes a problem, I don't got anyone around to notice n' rescue me, and I can't bail due to the Olds...

Left a message with the dentist office, they gonna call back. Whoooooo

So hey if I croak, please know I've always admired y'all as the 900 year old dragons trapped in teen bodies that I assume you are.

Oh brilliant
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    good morning friends

• AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    wtfchman the watchmen series is going in strange and interesting places

this show is wild

half the time I'm in awe, the other half of the time it's sort of up its own asshole cracking self aware jokes about it

I can't hate that

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
    Also, unrelated to the vidya dilemma, in a bit of a precarious spot here.
    Alone at work for another couple hours, and for the last couple days I've had some gross tooth trubs. Oozing nasty blood from my wisdom tooth holes, which upgraded to pus earlier today! Good stuff.

I've been all clear since about 6pm last night, no new goop leaking anywhere.

Buuuut.

My throat is feeling tight. Worried I've got some infection. No temperature, but if breathing becomes a problem, I don't got anyone around to notice n' rescue me, and I can't bail due to the Olds...

Left a message with the dentist office, they gonna call back. Whoooooo

So hey if I croak, please know I've always admired y'all as the 900 year old dragons trapped in teen bodies that I assume you are.

It's not exactly super helpful advice, but

Benadryl's better than nothing for when my throat starts swelling shut

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I hope this week sees the bugs in the new CSS of Vanilla get fixed. I'm posting just so that I can have my #latest function work again in this thread.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Oh shit yes, it's time for the annual "Bad sex in fiction" awards!
    Miyuki felt as though she was manipulating a small monkey that was curling up its paws.

• A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Went to sleep real early last night and woke up even earlier this morning???

Sleep, how does it work???

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »
    Oh shit yes, it's time for the annual "Bad sex in fiction" awards!
    Miyuki felt as though she was manipulating a small monkey that was curling up its paws.

*calls the authorities on Miyuki*

After a promising start the BBC's War of the Worlds ended up being quite bad. Messy, stupid, glaringly unsubtle and generally ugh.

Happily, His Dark Materials is getting rather good, so that's fine.

I feel like the bad sex award is kind of mean spirited and a bit prudish, even though the writing it highlights is often terrible and worthy of scorn.

• A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    if you ask me, it's still halloween

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
    14 working days until Christmas fortnight. Got my first Christmas card the other day from Aussie relatives. Have already bought a few gifts for people, and given clear, unmistakable instructions on what to buy me to relatives who cannot be trusted.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    work is organising a 12 pubs for Friday

anyone got any suggestions for rules?

This discussion has been closed.