As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

KRANCH [bad food]

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Rip zoe we hardly knew her

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    blank is sleeping with the other lemon-bloated dinosaurs now

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    They don't even bother to shell them for you? 6/10 customer service

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I checked my email and there is an order confirmation for the CANDYFUNHOUSE, which is expected.

What is not expected, and very suspicious, is that my spam filter decided not to catch a couple emails about diabetes and natural blood sugar remedies...

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Hey. Dot matrix printer that prints you a long rectangular pizza...

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    AtheraalAtheraal Registered User regular
    Ooh and it could also print really tiny pizzas too, but tons of them, so you just ate them like chips

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Hey. Dot matrix printer that prints you a long rectangular pizza...

Do you tear off the perf along the edges, or just eat that too?

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    blank is sleeping with the other lemon-bloated dinosaurs now

https://youtu.be/WkxezZcEx34

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    When my sister comes to make gravy and dressing she comes correct.

dzo4mkxv9e1p.png

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Dirtyboy wrote: »

And the face you make is ryangoslinghowdareyou.gif

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Cooper's Hawk restaurant makes a pretty decent short ribs risotto.

• Options
    E.CoyoteE.Coyote Registered User regular
    It's snowing and sleeting. I might have purchased a 100 count party pack of hors d'oeuvres to see me through the snow day tomorrow.

• Options
    I made pizza dough

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    Yo, Boar's Head's "peppenero garlic" deli ham is straight up delicious, and pleasantly spicy!

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    When my sister comes to make gravy and dressing she comes correct.

dzo4mkxv9e1p.png

te3o77ibi8k9.png

Now on a different note I really dislike the 4 styles that Epicurious does as above the level 1 is a wtf and the pro chef are a level of insane usually
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCDqcMAjl80
    They should do price points as well

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Ate a gigantic torta today after my 10 mile run.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    We're in Mexico this week, and today I finally tried Tostilocos.
    If you don't know what Tostilocos is, buckle up because it lives up to its name. Take a bag of tostitos, cut it open and fill it with toppings and a sweet, spicy, vinergary sauce.
    6nzqu6kqh5sy.jpeg

My wife was so excited. Ours had jicama, onions, peanuts, cut up hot dogs, dried fruit and hot sauce. You can also add gummy bears and other candies but we skipped that for our first outing.
    It was way better than I expected. My wife described it as "like a delicious, crispy salad"

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Fuck yeah, walkin' pie!

I am happy you are in my quadrant of the globe. Let me know if you wander like a thousand miles north and I will treat you to some local delicacies.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    We're in Puerto Vallarta at an all-inclusive.
    Not particularly authentic, but it sure is a relaxing vacation.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Something about that picture on mobile looks like someone badly photoshopped a different dish into the space where the original was.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I think it's the reflections from the shiny bag interior. Makes it look like more food, rather than foil.

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Another restaurant to my list of places to eat yourself to death.

Insane FOOD in Romania - MEDIEVAL BBQ + Mangalica Hairy Pig! (31 mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd0FRDkHqPc

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    I need to find out if anyone has documented the multitudes of torta Cubanas that reside in Los Angeles. If not, it may end up being my sacred duty to catalogue them. It seems like every time I try one from a new place there's some new, unique ingredient or combination of ingredients.

Like tonight I finally got around to trying the one from El Gallo Giro and they put head cheese on theirs!

jgeis on
  • Options
    kilnbornkilnborn Registered User regular
    jgeis wrote: »
    I need to find out if anyone has documented the multitudes of torta Cubanas that reside in Los Angeles. If not, it may end up being my sacred duty to catalogue them. It seems like every time I try one from a new place there's some new, unique ingredient or combination of ingredients.

Like tonight I finally got around to trying the one from El Gallo Giro and they put head cheese on theirs!

I had one from a place in Oxnard (Tacos Don Chente) a number of years ago, and they listed 'pork cheese' as one of the ingredients. It was fantastic.

Unfortunately, Oxnard isn't a place I go very often so I haven't been able to have another one.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Yeah, artificial banana flavor is perfect for the bad food thread.

• Options
    godmode wrote: »
    Yeah, artificial banana flavor is perfect for the bad food thread.

Because it tastes like the bananas of old. The current Orc bananas have a different flavor than the ones I had as a child. I call them Orc bananas as they tend to be that green up until they rot

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited December 2019
    I cannot handle banana or cherry or grape flavored candies/biscuits/whatever
    All
    Bad
    E: ugh this spacing thing is killing me

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Really? I love Sour Cherry spheres as a rare treat {most of the candies I enjoy tend to be of the older type} I do find it kind of gross most of the lemon drops you can get around here are made on a cough drop press

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    put me in the love fake candy banana/cherry/grape flavors camp, gonna drink all that "grape" children's cough syrup

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Fake Grape is delicious stuff

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    put me in the love fake candy banana/cherry/grape flavors camp, gonna drink all that "grape" children's cough syrup

Wow, I didn't know you're a mumble rapper!

• Options
    cough syrup is candy though

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    cough syrup, for me, has been an extremely powerful emetic for my entire life

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I learned a new word today

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    kilnbornkilnborn Registered User regular
    I learned a new word today

Did you xertz that word?

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    I think I'm getting ill again. Three years in South Africa and I only ever got sick when I visited home. Now I'm back and it feels like I have something once a month. Fuck this stupid country.

Edit: this isn't the thread I thought it was, but I'm gonna leave my moaning here anyway

Brovid Hasselsmof on
  • Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    I think I'm getting ill again. Three years in South Africa and I only ever got sick when I visited home. Now I'm back and it feels like I have something once a month. Fuck this stupid country.

Edit: this isn't the thread I thought it was, but I'm gonna leave my moaning here anyway
    Just bang some hot sauce on all your food.
    Will clear your sinus right out
    Also, hot sauce is good.

Karl on
  • Options
    AtheraalAtheraal Registered User regular
    Canned tuna was on sale, so I made some good ol' tuna sammiches
    What tricks do y'all use for yours, I feel like everyone makes 'em differently. I chop garlic and onion, put a little vinegar and lime juice on and let that sit for a while, then add the tuna and a bit of mayo. Plus a shot of sesame oil and hot sauce, along with whatever seasoning and spices to taste, usually chili powder.

This discussion has been closed.