As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Love] and the gentle person

lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
It's my wedding anniversary! Six years! Thanks for everything yall!

It's also my decade anniversary for quitting smoking!

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    That is. Extremely dope.

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Yeah congratulations!

How's the love lives anyway comrades?

I am chilling on the couch with my lady love. I fell asleep while company was over because I was exhausted from cooking for 6 hours after cooking for 4 hours the night before with only 4.5 hours of sleep.

I feel like I have slain the dragon and can die with my legend and legacy secure for generations to come.

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Frosty bike ride this morning and saw a parakeet. Loved it.

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Man, in my neck of the woods I'm lucky to see even a singlekeet!

Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Man, in my neck of the woods I'm lucky to see even a singlekeet!

Oh my god

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Lucky you, getting a parapeek.

Blake T wrote: »

Blake, please

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I’m sorry you didn’t like that joke, it makes me sad. But that’s fine, I’ll just have to carry that with me.

It’ll be my birden.

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Aukward.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Happy anniversary, @lonelyahava !

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I’m sorry you didn’t like that joke, it makes me sad. But that’s fine, I’ll just have to carry that with me.

It’ll be my birden.

This pun is impeckable

• SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Y'all are a hoot

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
    Bunch of absolute loons in here.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Trust you lot to be acting a right pack of tits.

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Fookin' squawk ey

Yes officers, this is the post

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Solar don't talon us, you snitch

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Some real Rookie posts here.

I went to get a KFC Zinger burger and now I'm home this Zinger is a fillet with no Zing

Distressing

You need to contact a lawyer immediately.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    My solicitors have been informed and are taking immediate action

I know it's not a competition, but I once bought my mate a chicken burger from KFC that turned out to have no chicken in it.

That is more distressing than merely no zing

• Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    That seems like a fairly typical KFC experience.

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
    Well, a KF experience.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    Tuesday is my 9 year wedding anniversary. Wow. I had to look it up. Hopefully I remember next year.. usually Facebook reminds me

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    So I ended up not getting a chance to break things off in a way that I was comfortable with, but we did talk a little bit about, how we're having fun now but soon should have a discussion on where the relationship is going, so looks like that may be an easier stepping off point.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I'm like right at the precipice of a date with another lady from Hinge and I can't seem to pull the trigger? Can't tell if it's just cuz I'm broke until Wednesday or gun shy

I fell asleep after thanksgiving dinner because I was mega pooped and slept for two dang hours while my girlfriend cleaned most of the up after spending some time with her family and nephews at the park. I didn’t get to say my little spiel for them about how Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful and grateful for all the wonderful things and people in your life and that I was looking forward to many years and many more meals with them, etc. etc., which really is for the best because all I’d had time to do was catalogue what I wanted to say in English and hadn’t yet started organizing my thoughts in Mandarin before I passed out and missed my chance.

But I did tell my girlfriend all those things before we went to bed, and we had a lovely hug and a bit of a cry, and went to sleep happy and full and exhausted.

I never want to take this for granted.

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    I'm like right at the precipice of a date with another lady from Hinge and I can't seem to pull the trigger? Can't tell if it's just cuz I'm broke until Wednesday or gun shy

You can ask her out now (or whenever) for Thursday, so it sounds to me like it's more being gun shy. Does that outside perspective help clarify anything for you?

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    I went to get a KFC Zinger burger and now I'm home this Zinger is a fillet with no Zing

Distressing

They gave you an original filet? Or the Zinger is just weak as piss.

• KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    Had a girl offer me "great head" as a cold open, with the only thing her profile being "fun". May be time to retire Ok Cupid

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    man these janked up forums are starting to get pretty annoying

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Kruite wrote: »
    Had a girl offer me "great head" as a cold open, with the only thing her profile being "fun". May be time to retire Ok Cupid

Hold on
    Let's see where she's going with this

• LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    man these janked up forums are starting to get pretty annoying

Word.

• KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Kruite wrote: »

Hold on
    Let's see where she's going with this

I should have responded with a head pun or sorts, but I gave a pretty straight answer of not looking for a hookup. crickets

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Probobabably a bot.

That said if a robot wanted to give me sweet head I wouldn't necessarily say no.

This discussion has been closed.