As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Steam] thread: Back to your backlogs

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Huh. With this steam link tech, i could have built a gaming pc, and routed it to the tv while keeping my desktop chill

• KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    13l3abhdrkk8.png

@bloodatonement is a monster. Proof!

Thanks! <3<3<3

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Uh... You okay there, Dirt Showdown?

UGwYCiJ.png

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    there I was in chat, innocently trying to be helpful, certainly not provoking or daring anyone....
    Llws8xy.jpg
    when I was suddenly MONSTERED BY A MONSTER!
    GufCV6U.jpg
    I've been covered with blood! And it stains!
    Much thanks @Aumni for Bloodstained <3<3<3

• StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    gift zavian

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Zavian wrote: »
    HAPPY TURKEY DALE EVERYONE!
    signature.png
    signature.png
    These end Thursday evening!
    Thanks @Zavian for these. I was on holiday this past weekend, so I only just got around to redeeming them. :):+1:

|Ko-Fi Me! ☕😎|NH844lc.png | PSN | chi-logo-only-favicon.png(C.H.I) Ltd. |🏳️⚧️♥️
  • ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    gift zavian
    7hNyKmU.jpg

• MalakaiusMalakaius KalamazooRegistered User regular
    @Big Classy thinks I should finish the fight with the Halo Master Chief Collection, and @destroyah87 has given me the answer to what is best in life, Puns! (and The Riddle of Steel DLC for Conan Exiles!) Thank you both very much <3 You really should be saving your money Isy!

PSN: Malakaius- | Steam: Malakaius Switch: SW-4569-5525-1983
    MY ANGRY CAT FACE HAS FAILED!
    CTaVlr6.jpg
    PIXIE IS MONSTER CONFIRMED!
    Much thanks for the Total Warhammer DLC @Pixelated Pixie <3<3<3

• The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    @Aumni brutally attacked me out of nowhere wtih Celeste! I wasn't even in chat, or demanding that others be gifted, what kinda horrible violation of the unwritten gift codes is this!?

Thanks, you absolute monster

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    @Aumni dropping classiness

ln7iadbumxnm.png

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    My brain started to panic thinking about how the sale is about to end but then I remembered the winter sale.

*exhales*

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    Dr. Chaos wrote: »
    My brain started to panic thinking about how the sale is about to end but then I remembered the winter sale.

*exhales*

There's always another sale just around the corner.

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    JxNQMgX.jpg
    @cardboard delusions is a monster.

Also, @Big Classy is defenseless (and should be saving his money)

These 2 things may be related

steam_sig.png
  • TetraRayTetraRay Registered User regular
    Steam chat is really taking the end of this sale serious
    0jx7yj5gfdv5.jpg
    @Spoit Thank you! Just like a real hitman you are trying to throw the innocent and pure Isy under a bus of blame

Steam ID: TetraRay
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    @Aumni dropping classiness

ln7iadbumxnm.png

(this is that part)

• JazzJazz Registered User regular
    You guys are going to take someone's eye out with all these low-flying gifts! <3

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Is cyber monday even a real thing?

I just bought a thing that was a hundo more than its "black friday" price despite being sold online.

What a bunch of fuck.

• Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Is Arbor Day even a real thing?

edited December 2019
    Im pretty sure pirates park their boats in the 'Arrbor.

Bedlam on
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    What an old hoary chestnut.

• Talus9952Talus9952 Registered User regular
    Damn, just lots an ironman Stellaris game. Unbidden crisis spawned in my backyard. Even with 360 fleet command limit full of ships, I still lost. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I tried to counter with explosives and high shields, but i just don't have enough to take them out.

steam_sig.png
    Heres my pick'em ups this year:

https://store.steampowered.com/steamawards/nominations/76561197992552621?k=15386692331525972399

Hollow Knight was my favorite but wasn't released this year. Otherwise I've played more games released this year than any year in recent memory.

• JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    So I picked up the latest Sonic bundle, because it just seems like we both gotta go fast- Sonic for chili dogs, and me for cheezburgers.

But after all that, it turns out I have a spare key lying around, good for one copy of Sonic CD!

So this is what I'm thinking- first person who wants it can drop me a PM for it, because I'd rather it go to someone who wants it instead of just some random keyscraper picking it up and not saying anything.

If you'll excuse me, I gotta jet- those frozen burgers aren't going to make themselves!

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    I need a volunteer to take my Soul Calibur 6 My Time in Portia key from this month's Humble Bundle.

edit: Also if anyone has a spare copy of either Crash or Spyro from last month that they aren't planning on using, let me know if you want to work something out for it because I got busy with a new job and forgot to resub and I am bummed that I missed out on remakes of classic platformers.

SmokeStacks on
  • CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    Thank you @SmokeStacks for Soul calibur 6. <3

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    Pretty excited for Halo Reach to drop tomorrow. Never actually got around to playing a Halo game before (aside from a top-down one) so it should be interesting to see how they hold up

steam_sig.png
  • SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    TeeMan wrote: »
    Pretty excited for Halo Reach to drop tomorrow. Never actually got around to playing a Halo game before (aside from a top-down one) so it should be interesting to see how they hold up

Halo's big thing back in 2001 was bringing console FPS games out of tight corridors and instead just dropping you onto an enormous (for the time) wide open landscape and letting you do your thing. It wasn't truly open world, and you were definitely "guided" by the level geometry, but the amount of freedom you were given in where to go and how to tackle groups of enemies was very novel. It's one of those big genre games where you kinda "had to be there" to truly feel its impact compared to other games from its era, but the shooting was tight enough (and the co-op was fun enough) that it should still hold up quite well. Doing a huge Duke Boys jump over a hill and landing on a group of grunts in a Warthog while your friend is going full rambo in the back with the chaingun will never get old.

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    TeeMan wrote: »

Halo's big thing back in 2001 was bringing console FPS games out of tight corridors and instead just dropping you onto an enormous (for the time) wide open landscape and letting you do your thing. It wasn't truly open world, and you were definitely "guided" by the level geometry, but the amount of freedom you were given in where to go and how to tackle groups of enemies was very novel. It's one of those big genre games where you kinda "had to be there" to truly feel its impact compared to other games from its era, but the shooting was tight enough (and the co-op was fun enough) that it should still hold up quite well. Doing a huge Duke Boys jump over a hill and landing on a group of grunts in a Warthog while your friend is going full rambo in the back with the chaingun will never get old.
    I would say that the level design in the series continued to develop beyond Halo 1, with the rest of the franchise bringing a level of singleplayer level design that's hard to beat.

• ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    Reach is the last Halo game I ever played, and I had a lot of fun with the coop campaign, so it'll be neat checking it out again. Might even check out the MP a bit, which I only really played Halo 1's.

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    That, and it was the console FPS that was worth a damn. Here on PC, we are - or were, at the time - pretty spoiled for choice, but here was a Triple-A level game on the Xbox, and Microsoft definitely got their moneyhat's worth from Bungie.

• TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    I imagine Halo 5 multiplayer is gonna take off on PC, as theres been an unofficial mod for it that's been popular for ages

steam_sig.png
  • AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »
    I have made the best and worst discovery ever.

Assault Android Cactus T-shirt.
    There is no Coral shirt. :evil:

Also:
    DS_Kg8eVMAAxbGe.jpg:large

Y'all should buy Assault Android Cactus.

It has a rockin soundtrack to boot.

Days late, but I love that this is a thing.

And it does have an amazing OST.

n57PM0C.jpg
  • HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    Many thanks @SmokeStacks for My Time in Portia <3<3<3

• EvmaAlsarEvmaAlsar Birmingham, EnglandRegistered User regular
    @Talus9952 re: Stellaris endgame crises,

Hit me up when you see me online some time. I may know a guy when it comes to a certain grand space strategy game.
    It's me.

6YAcQE8.png
    Steam profile - Twitch - YouTube
    Switch: SM-6352-8553-6516
    It here. What I do wif it?

5131tfuwm57t.jpg

Might just go the "baptism of fire" route and try to play a Total War with it.

Spoiler: I'll still be rubbish at it :lol:

• KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    Post pics/vids!

Karoz wrote: »
    Post pics/vids!

No promises, and it might be a while, but I'll see what I can do :lol:

This discussion has been closed.