As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

KRANCH [bad food]

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    I use albacore when making tuna salad now. I can't go back to the catfood stuff

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • PeenPeen Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    One of these days they're going to run out of flavors and just end up making Oreos with Oreo-flavored cream.

An oreoboreos.

I'm enjoying my guess that you almost certainly started at the end of that joke and had to work backwards.

• DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Adam Richman Gets a Crash Course in Japanese Fried Food | Gochi Gang (16 min)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF3rXB1UPEk

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Peen wrote: »
    Jedoc wrote: »
    One of these days they're going to run out of flavors and just end up making Oreos with Oreo-flavored cream.

An oreoboreos.

I'm enjoying my guess that you almost certainly started at the end of that joke and had to work backwards.

I was actually just going to portmanteau "churroreos" and got mugged by "oreoboreos" midway through.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    oreoboreos is the final encounter in my Shadowrun one-shot based on vivified Android OSs

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
  • sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    I think they're opening a raising Cane's around the corner from my house next year

A new Popeyes opened up like 6 months ago as well

In the last year we've also gotten Wingferno and top tenders

People around here just can't get enough chicken

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    A god damn Papa Johns has opened here jesus christ, at least the location is a fucking graveyard that no business has survived six months at

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Dirtyboy wrote: »
    Portland had to do the same type of thing when Krispy Kreme first arrived.

They are opening a Chick-fil-A in my town. My "ugh" aside, it does do a lot of business, and they are putting it right in the one of the worst traffic areas in town, its going to be a nightmare

There is a Chic-fil-A iny town, also on the highest traffic road with an hilariously useless entrance.

There are just a ridiculous amount of wrecks there on a pretty regular basis. People are willing to goddamend die, t-boned by oncoming traffic to get their fucking Jesus chicken.

I'm gonna start carrying a chicfila chicken sammich around in my back pocket in case I die and turns out there is a christian god I can be like "yo hey fam I'm down with you guys check it out I got the #1 right here" and totally cheat my way into heaven.

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    I'm gonna start carrying a chicfila chicken sammich around in my back pocket in case I die and turns out there is a christian god I can be like "yo hey fam I'm down with you guys check it out I got the #1 right here" and totally cheat my way into heaven.

That is exactly how Judas made it in.

• TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    And then you find out Jesus prefers Popeyes.

steam_sig.png
    Nah Jesus knows what side his bread is buttered on.

Or what side his chicken is pickled on?

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    And then you find out Jesus prefers Popeyes.

Popeyes' chicken sandwich is, in fact, better than Chik-Fil-A. Also, less bigoted.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    As far as secret ingredients go systemic oppression is a lot cheaper per ounce than love.

The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ would not approve of chain restaurants

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ would not approve of chain restaurants

Yeah, He'd be real cross.

If jesus opened a restaurant the only things on the menu would be like, salted fish and some unleavened bread and they just keep bringing it out to you until you were covered up and ultimately crushed by the weight of tons and tons of salted fish and unleavened bread.

If you asked for a to go basket he'd command a herd of pigs to run off a cliff and then just look at you as all the pigs fell off the cliff like it was your fault that was happening.

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I always thought loaves and fishes sounded like a really great lunch

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    I always thought loaves and fishes sounded like a really great lunch

I also assume the fish and bread and wine is divinely scrumtulescent

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I remember when the first Sonic opened in town, the drive thru line was actually backed up into a major arterial.

Although I’m not entirely sure whether that’s a function of popularity or just how goddamn slow Sonic’s service is for an alleged fast-food restaurant.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
    I had conversations at least 5 times with the manager of a Sonic at 6 in the morning about ordering a Super sonic cheeseburger. How they would say it's unhealthy to eat it that early and other comments

I went out earlier to get some bread and another thing. It's the second time I have seen it a food truck made from a converted ambulance. It is a sight to behold

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I am very happy to say my years of posting here paid off as my group chat got into a heated debate about the best candy today and I was PREPARED

And by that I mean immediately escalated into threatening to drop kick a friend out of a third story building because he said Lime was trash compared to Sour Apple

CYpGAPn.png
    Green Skittles switching from lime to apple is a tragedy of historic proportions.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    That is precisely what sparked my claim of wrestling violence

CYpGAPn.png
    Making 600,000 Corn Dogs at the Texas State Fair - A Frank Experience (14 mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VQ6YDwTUEA

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    When did green skittles change from lime to green apple? I don’t remember them ever not being apple flavoured.

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    wait

they're not lime anymore?

• StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    wait

Nope. It's green apple now, which is a far worse flavor and makes me actively despise Skittles now.
    Veldrin wrote: »
    When did green skittles change from lime to green apple? I don’t remember them ever not being apple flavoured.

Wikipedia claims it was back in 2013.

IKknkhU.gif
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I had an apple green Skittle without knowing about the change and it caused my brain a real mess.

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    You all can taste the differences in flavors of Skittles?

Veldrin wrote: »
    wait

Let me tell you a story. A story about the cruel march of time.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    You all can taste the differences in flavors of Skittles?

YES AND RED ARE THE BEST

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    Well, now they are. Ever since they ruined the fuck out of green.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Nah Jesus knows what side his bread is buttered on.

Or what side his chicken is pickled on?

Jesus IS the bread, dogg have you ever even been to a church?

• jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    I want this thread to know that it made me make tuna salad for dinner tonight.

Solid white albacore, red onion, celery, sweet pickle relish, capers, fresh tarragon, dijon mustard, mayo, and dashes of Worcestershire and Louisiana hot sauce, salt and pepper.

edited December 2019
    So I went to McD's and got the BBQ Bacon Burger. It looked like a mess in the box, but it was actually pretty good and the fried "onion strings" gave it a nice crunch. I'd give it 8 Carl's Jr. Western Bacon Cheeseburgers out of 10.

Dirtyboy on
This discussion has been closed.