As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] nailed it

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Don't eat other people's food!

So does that mean I should put this submarine sandwich back?

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    VishNub wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    honestly i wish i had thought of making my roommates constantly afraid i had stuck my dick in my food

All you had to do was tell them about something you were doing anyways!

"Man I never realized how much I like putting my dick in mayonaise, but its a thrill enjoy the turkey sandwich."

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    wow yeah I did not expect any nuance from this peanutbutter issue but here we are.

honestly though, if you eat somebody else's opened food you accept any and all reasonable adulteration implicitly as part of the clear violation of social conduct.

If it were literally poisoned maybe that's irresponsible but dick stuck in?! Fair game.

The thing that really tips me over to peanutbutter dick's side is that the spaces were partitioned. That's an "ask first" situation for sure. It's not as though this man were dying for lack of peanutbutter.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Eating other people's condiments isn't on the same level as other food theft. It's often part of an implicit or explicit agreement that condiments are shared when necessary, as long as the agreement isn't abused.

It doesn't sound like that agreement is the case here, though, so he got the dick butter he deserved

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    This post isn’t about moral judgment, but logistics. To wit: if I wanted to apply peanut butter to myself, I am fairly sure I would not dip my penis directly into the jar. I would get some peanut butter out of the jar and then place it as needed, probably with my fingers. Dick doesn’t seem like an especially good utensil for the initial point of acquisition.

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »

I mean

Games can age poorly, doesn't mean it didn't deserve an 8.6 back in '98

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    This post isn’t about moral judgment, but logistics. To wit: if I wanted to apply peanut butter to myself, I am fairly sure I would not dip my penis directly into the jar. I would get some peanut butter out of the jar and then place it as needed, probably with my fingers. Dick doesn’t seem like an especially good utensil for the initial point of acquisition.

I imagine that the dipping was part of the performative aspect.

Using a utensil to transfer just doesn't have the same effect.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Trace wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Don't eat other people's food!

So does that mean I should put this submarine sandwich back?

is it full of seamen?

No but there is an awful lot of seafood.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I always decline the "sign in with google" shit at every site that offers it and even tho gmail is important to me, it is, with some work, replaceable.

I am so glad my internet life is balkanized with no one company too difficult to replace. So glad I don't have an android phone.

This is the beginning of the end for google.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    You know it's a good thing this thread is here to contain us from the outside world

• Options
    Eating other people's condiments isn't on the same level as other food theft. It's often part of an implicit or explicit agreement that condiments are shared when necessary, as long as the agreement isn't abused.

It doesn't sound like that agreement is the case here, though, so he got the dick butter he deserved

Hard disagree, if you didn't buy it using someone elses anything without permission is wrong.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Look, let me paint a vivid picture for you of how I would erotically transfer peanut butter to my penis

First,

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »

I imagine that the dipping was part of the performative aspect.

Using a utensil to transfer just doesn't have the same effect.

The theater of the dip into a fresh jar is incredible.

• Options
    Coinage wrote: »
    You know it's a good thing this thread is here to contain us from the outside world

I'm pretty sure we're an SCP at this point

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular

someone doesn't have a spoondick

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »

I would argue that peanut butter is not a condiment

but it is a sandwich

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I remember being amazed by Sonic Adventure.

• Options
    I remember people being amazed by sonic adventure and not getting it at all.

Can't we play power stone or crazy taxi? This shit is boring af.

• Options
    Krathoon wrote: »

It absolutely blew my mind as a child

But the Dreamcast was also fatally ahead of its time

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »

THE WHALE BROKE THE PIER INTO PIECES!!!

They then did that sequence how many times in future games?

• Options
    sonic adventure was an anime music video that wished it could be a real boy

• Options
    I would need volunteers to do the peanut butter smearing thing.

• Options
    I remember people being amazed by sonic adventure and not getting it at all.

Can't we play power stone or crazy taxi? This shit is boring af.

Sonic in 3D while still being fast was amazing.

Too bad it controlled like garbage and most of the levels were slow as heck.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    i played a lot of sonic adventure 2 and that game is T R A S H

Elendil on
  • Options
    I actually think 3D sonics would've been a lot better if they developed more in line with the pace of Sonic Adventure

It actually tried to be like a classic platformer at parts

• Options
    I just thought of something

A PB BJ is actually a PBJ

• Options
    Elendil wrote: »
    i played a lot of sonic adventure 2 and that game is T R A S H

I'm a lot more embarrassed about loving Sonic Adventure 2 than I am Sonic Adventure

But also I will loop the Sonic Adventure 2 soundtrack because it is just perfect cheese in every respect

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Maybe I buy especially dense peanut butter but I cannot imagine forcing my penis into it without some effort and with no inconsiderable amount of discomfort

• Options
    japan wrote: »
    Maybe I buy especially dense peanut butter but I cannot imagine forcing my penis into it without some effort and with no inconsiderable amount of discomfort

gotta microwave it a little first

• Options

An arousing display of virility for sure

• Options
    Winky wrote: »

An arousing display of virility for sure

Like the sword in the stone, but in reverse

• Options
    Carson VendettaCarson Vendetta Registered User regular
    I think that the pb thief's sympathizers are also stealing food in the house. To them I say 'free barabas' they also deserve crucifixion!

• Options
    Let he who can dick the peanut butter be king

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Man what a shitty day you're never gonna believe what my roommate did to the peanut butter

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Both Sonic Adventures aged poorly, 2 was better than 1 especially if you compare the non-Sonic gameplay loops in each game.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    I played a lot of Sonic Adventure 2 because I needed rings and animals for my chao.

My precious, precious, chao.

• Options
    Man what a shitty day you're never gonna believe what my roommate did to the peanut butter

My disgusting roommate used a spoon in the peanut butter jar

God, just stick your dick in it like a normal person!

• Options
    Dick in the peanutbutter is the new they fucked on a boat.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »

But we will certainly be unleashed when the Holiday Forum comes…

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i mean the story is a little too perfect isn't it

they have an agreement that as yet has never been violated

they have a mouse problem so of course the peanut butter has to go back in the pantry

the author has a "girlfriend"

Allegedly a voice of reason.
This discussion has been closed.