As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Where do we queue? Are things different this year?

aram12aram12 Registered User regular
I can't tell from the maps...it seems we're not queuing to enter over the skybridge any more? Is that true? Not entering thru Market St.?

• whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • aram12aram12 Registered User regular
    Ah! Didn't see that tweet.

Where do I go to queue for a panel at Crab God on Friday at 10a?

Never mind!

• zmullszmulls Registered User new member
    This might be a stupid question -- but the schedules start at 10am, and I thought the gates opened (processing the long line) at 10am.

Do they start moving the lines earlier than the 10am start time so people can get to the first things on the schedule and be there when the expo hall opens? It could take a half hour just to get in, especially as there is only one entry point.

• GundabadGundabad PAX East & Unplugged Tabletop Manager NJRegistered User regular
    Yes, 8AM. There are some areas where you can start registering for events at 9AM. But the con doesn't officially open (no gaming events or expo hall access) until 10