As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Maybe the [NFL] isn't so bad...

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    It really is astonishing how thoroughly the NFC East has imploded this year.

Not really, they always suck

Not to the degree they do this year

3.5 weeks left and it's going to take at least 2 of them to produce one team with a winning record, and that's assuming things change with the Cowboys; add on an extra week if it's going to be with the Eagles

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFC_East#Season_results The division has never had a 16-game year where the champ didn't get at least 9 wins. Of the two years it was even that low, 2011 had two more teams at .500

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/12/nfc-east-four-way-tie-scenario-cowboys-eagles-redskins-giants There still exists a possibility all the teams in the division (Dallas the only one making playoffs) could end up with six wins and ten losses, and that's with half the division going 7-1 from here

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/12/06/nfc-east-is-embarrassing-itself/
    According to data provided by TruMedia, NFC East teams are 3-18 against opponents with winning records, the division’s worst such mark at this point of the season since the NFL expanded to 32 teams and realigned into eight divisions in 2002. In another bit of ugliness, NFC East teams are just 10-26 in games outside of their division — again, the worst mark at this point of the season since the birth of the current league configuration.

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Your division leaders lost to the

Jets

and

Dolphins

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Get it on.
    Seven hours of commercial free football... Start NOW!

• Options
    And Winston has already thrown a pick.

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Eh the East has been getting bagged on much longer then they've been the worst division, considering a decade ago the NFC West was easily distinctly worse with the greatest show on turf being the only marginally relevant team from the time Steve Young retired till the Seahawks built a defensive powerhouse.

The East was routinely sending two teams to the playoffs and produced 7 Super Bowl winners (3 Giants, 3 Cowboys, 1 slurs) at least two more Super Bowl appearances (Giants, Eagles) from 91 to 2011.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Bills and Ravens.

Time to see if Buffalo is legit

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Bills and Ravens.

Time to see if Buffalo is legit

Looking at their past wins and losses, they look like a truly just over mediocre team.

The Ravens have no business losing this game.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    Lots of helmet to helmet hits already.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    If Allen could actually hit his open receivers, buffalo might be winning this.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Washington is very bad.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Unfair that Green Bay got an extra bye week this week and last week!

• Options
    This Niners-Saints game is quite the shootout.

• Options
    Woof, Mayfield... WOOF

• Options
    61 TD for Mike Evans! Yay for my fantasy team...

Wait... What? He blew out his hammy on that play?

SIGH

• Options
    Broncos are laying the smack down on Texans

• Options
    Oh... Good... I benched Fant for Njoku.

• Options
    ESPN wrote:
    An equipment container that contained some of the Chiefs' shoulder pads, helmets and footballs was not unloaded on Saturday and instead accidentally made its way to Newark, New Jersey where it now is being rushed back to Boston in time for Sunday's 4:30 p.m. ET kickoff between Kansas City and the New England Patriots, per league sources.

It was roughly 35 players' bags, according to a source.

Kansas City is responsible, not the Patriots or the league. The Chiefs did not take the equipment off the plane.

"I never heard that before" said one source.

The Chiefs' left-behind equipment is expected to arrive between 3 and 3:30 p.m. ET, in time for Sunday's kickoff. If the Chiefs didn't have the equipment by the time the game started they would have to forfeit, per a source.

How much it impacts certain players that could be missing helmets or shoulder pads in warm-ups is uncertain. But the Chiefs now are doing what they can to rectify the situation.

• Options
    Bills qb just limped off the field.

• Options
    Dirtyboy wrote: »

He has a name you know!

Samjosh Darnallen

• Options
    Winston pick 6!

• Options
    CarpyCarpy Registered User regular
    Lamar has the most awkward slide.

• Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    This Saints-49ers game is great. Really thought the Saints would pull away when it was 20-7

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options

He has a name you know!

Samjosh Darnallen

There's Josh Allen, Josh Allen, and then Josh Allen.

• Options
    Niners offense with the very creative play calls today.

• Options
    edited December 2019
    just another year of laughing my ass off at houston texans coach bill o' brien

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    Niners 28, Saints 27 at half...

• Options
    Jay Glazer says Odell's told teammates and coaches he wants out of Cleveland

Glazer was the first to say the Giants were going to trade Odell

• Options

I mean... I'm fairly certain he never wanted to be in Cleveland. Odell just isn't a Cleveland kind of guy.

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular

Undrafted free agent, first career catch. 93yd TD.

and for extra funsies the Panthers went ahead and fumbled the kickoff return directly into the kicker's hands.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

I mean... I'm fairly certain he never wanted to be in Cleveland. Odell just isn't a Cleveland kind of guy.

I think he saw the promise of a good team from last season. Then the criminal mismanagement this soured him

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Saints screwed on non-call pass interference yet again.

EDIT: Refs told Payton he couldn't red flag a defensive holding call...

Dirtyboy on
  • Options
    Winston with his third pick.

• Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    Saints screwed on non-call pass interference yet again.

EDIT: Refs told Payton he couldn't red flag a defensive holding call...

It wasn't pass interference but there was holding. I really hope we win this now. I really don't want to have to hear about another blown call for who the fuck knows how long. I think they finally got done with all the dumbass lawsuits from last time.

• Options
    Sanders for Miami with his 7th field goal of the game (NFL record is 8).

• Options
    Jameis figured out you just throw more TDs than INTs as Bucs take the lead.

Winston 456 yds, 4 tds, 3 ints...

• Options
    Saints got a weak PI call in their favor.

• Options
    Say what you want about Buffalo being mediocre but they played both the Patriots and Ravens to the wire.

• Options
    Kittle with the huge gain

AND THE FACE MASK

This discussion has been closed.