As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Mummy [Phalla] GAME OVER: This is only the beginning! UNDEAD VICTORY!

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    So "Kime is always evil" meme is still a thing?

It is eternal

• JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    This is one of my favorite all time actions flicks

• Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    Pay no attention to my name, I am totally a living human person like you, with blood and everything!

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Phyphor wrote: »
    So "Kime is always evil" meme is still a thing?

It is eternal

This is the way.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Gizzy

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    In time you will learn the tragic extent of my failings.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    okay

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    Need six more people and we can begin!!

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
    Gonna keep sign ups open for today and tomorrow. Gonna start the game either Monday(with game end on Tuesday at 11pm) or Tuesday(with game day ending Wednesday at 11pm).

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
    Game will start on Wednesday 12/11/19 after 9pm EST and end Thursday 12/12/19 at 11pm EST. Giving you a couple hours and a full day.

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    So the mummies are not really all that fast, then? ;p

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Hello, my name is Brendan Fraser. You killed my career. Prepare to die.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Happy Striking of the Earth Day!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Got done with things earlier than expected today!! So, the game is going to start now!

edited December 2019

Our worst nightmares have finally come to pass. Imhotep has risen from his grave, and even now walks among us in a human guise. The only chance we have to destroy him lies within the Book of Life, but both the book and the key to open it have been lost for centuries. Our first priority must be to find and open the book, but beware! Imhotep's minions will stop at nothing to keep it from our grasp.

The following areas may be searched:
    Hamunaptra, Karnak, Thebes, Shangri-La, Shanghai, Philae, and London

MamaWolf on
    PMs are being sent out now!

All PMs should be sent out! Please message me with any questions/concerns!! Day 1 has now begun and will end Thursday 12/12/19 at 11pm EST.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Dibs on London!

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Obviously the book is in Hamunaptra. That’s kind of the whole point of the movie.

But someone else go search there. They had those scarab things there and....no thanks.

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    So based off of the last location searching game we should definitely NOT be publicly discussing where we are searching edit: ahead of time. Ideally we would spread out and search all the places but as long as folks don't make it obvious where they are searching it heads off any chance for the mafia to interfere.

Note: I'm not saying this to scold kime.... i'm sure his location call out was a decoy

JPants on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    London sounds completely fictional anyway.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    I will vote for the wildest of cats wildcat

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Wait you guys get to search?
    2xscjb.png

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    BlueCyan has too many colors in their name. It's suspicious

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular

Yeah but they aren't evil colors

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    A: Costello what are you doing with those lights?!
    C: Setting them up so we can fight better the army of darkness better. I figure the armies going to come out at night since that's when all the darkness comes out.
    A: I guess that makes a kind of sense, but why are they so colorful?
    C: Come on Abbott, get in the spirit of the holidays! It's all festive.
    A: Festive?! It's 100 degrees out, and oppressively sunny. None of this suggests festive.
    C: Well, that's on a count of this being the southern hemisphere, it's all opposite here, winter's warm summer's cold cat's chasing dogs.
    A: Egypt's not in the southern hemisphere Abbott.
    C: You sure? JFK told me so and he can't lie, swore on a bible and all that.

Aziz! Light!

edited December 2019
    Okay it doesn't actually say anywhere and you know ya boi loves to try to game the system, these actions:

Search the area: You may use this ability to search an area. You may uncover treasure or may be cursed. Take the risk and find the Book
    Steal: You may choose a target to steal and item from. Beware though, attempting to steal an item may come at a greater cost
    Trade: you can trade items, but you cannot use the item till the following day/night.

How many of these actions can you take a night? Because I will steal from everyone in the game if you let me.

Sir Fabulous on

kime wrote: »

Suspiciously not evil, I'd say

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular

Says the woman with Red in her name.

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Initial thoughts:
    -Seems a lot like 38th's Dragon Quest phalla, probably shouldn't be too vocal about where we are searching (though maybe fine to say where we have?)
    -Working in small teams seemed to work well last game, but there isn't the same text to suggest going places alone is more dangerous
    -Text mentions important items, unless there is a good reason otherwise search seems the most logical action until those start popping out

How does Trade work? Do both parties swap items? Do both people need to trade or only one? Can you trade with an unwilling target?

I feel like you're trying to tell us something with your new username but... it escapes me.

Okay it doesn't actually say anywhere and you know ya boi loves to try to game the system, these actions:

Search the area: You may use this ability to search an area. You may uncover treasure or may be cursed. Take the risk and find the Book
    Steal: You may choose a target to steal and item from. Beware though, attempting to steal an item may come at a greater cost
    Trade: you can trade items, but you cannot use the item till the following day/night.

How many of these actions can you take a night? Because I will steal from everyone in the game if you let me.

You may only do of the three actions.

MamaWolf wrote: »

What?

I'm going to say 'all three'.

MamaWolf wrote: »

What?

Sorry, You may only do one of the three actions.

Bluecyan wrote: »
    Initial thoughts:
    -Seems a lot like 38th's Dragon Quest phalla, probably shouldn't be too vocal about where we are searching (though maybe fine to say where we have?)
    -Working in small teams seemed to work well last game, but there isn't the same text to suggest going places alone is more dangerous
    -Text mentions important items, unless there is a good reason otherwise search seems the most logical action until those start popping out

How does Trade work? Do both parties swap items? Do both people need to trade or only one? Can you trade with an unwilling target?

To trade both parties must be willing to trade and both parties must send in the action and what item in order to trade with each other.

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I’m searching Bloopolopolopolis tonight.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    I'm going to vote for Romantic Undead because last time you were evil and I died trying to expose you. This time, I will outlive you and expose you as evil yet again.

Can people have multiple items? Can item actions be used in addition to the three standard actions (assuming they are not involved with the trade)? What is the OOO relative to steal/trade/item?