As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Mummy [Phalla] GAME OVER: This is only the beginning! UNDEAD VICTORY!

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    Locus seems to be some sort of smelly corpse.
    Bye Sir Fab
    Aura claimed having a key.

Bluecyan claimed having a book.

Get fucked village.

Why would people reveal to you anyways?

Oh you whom claims to have tragic failings, you have much and more to ruin in order to achieve my status.

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Might as well get that Locus vote in early.

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Locus seems to be some sort of smelly corpse.
    Bye Sir Fab
    Aura claimed having a key.

Bluecyan claimed having a book.

Get fucked village.

Why would people reveal to you anyways?

I didn't. I have to assume Sir Fab heard it from Blue, who I was talking to in PM. Either way, someone swiped the thing before I could get my hands on a book; you need both before either does anything.

E: While I'm sharing, I found it at Shangri-La night 1 and I suspect that's why it collapsed.

Auralynx on
    kshu0oba7xnr.png

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Bye Sir Fab

This is my called shot, I'm the Vig

I also took out Wild cat but forgot to call it.

Let me preface this be saying I slept < 3 hours last night

Didn't someone else claim to kill wildcat?

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Sir Fab did, which is why I killed them.

Can't have others claiming my work.

Sir Fab did, which is why I killed them.

Can't have others claiming my work.

Huh

Steam profile
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    That doesn’t make a ton of sense, honestly. Sir Fabulous died as non-village, why claim a kill you know someone else is firing if you just need to survive?

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Ugh sorry for the democracy fail, forgot I had plans after work yesterday and this totally slipped my mind :/

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
    That doesn’t make a ton of sense, honestly. Sir Fabulous died as non-village, why claim a kill you know someone else is firing if you just need to survive?

The way they call the kill seemed really sktechy, or even a joke to me.
    Okay here's the deal. I'm not the vig. Sorry.

I'm a Neutral. A badass Neutral with a kill.
    Some would call me... a Serial Killer!
    But most people would call me a survival neutral because my Win Con is to live to the end of the game.

Why do I have a kill if I'm a Survival Neutral? Bullocksed if I know mates. Bullocksed if I know.

Anyway, my plan was to shoot Wildcat last night, have my kill show up in Black and confirm to all y'all that I'm really neutral.

Oh yeah I called that I was going to kill Wildcat in a roundabout way! Flashback!
    Here's something that might get people talking:

Can Anyone Try to guess how much money The Mummy made?

Wild

Aaaaand end flashback.

Anyway my plan is not kill anyone else for the rest of the game but just to let you kind folks duke it out until one side wins and I can got home.

K!Thnx!Bye!

Oh no wait one more thing.

I'm immune to Curses so don't try anything funny, you crazy mummies!
    And it's not an item I got or like, a temporary one time thing it's just there.
    An immunity.
    So don't try to raise me from the dead cause it probably won't work I'm guessing!

My guess is Sir Fab saw a chance to claim what they thought was a mafia kill, and assumed that being a survival neutral with a kill would make them important enough to not off.

But I, the real vig, called my kill directly and killed them for claiming my kill that I forgot to call.

Or, my TL;DR: Am not Sir Fab, don't know why they did what they did.

Yeah, not really trying to claim that it wasn't your call, just don't understand the play from his end at all. Oh well, can't ask till game ends now.

Also, Locus because need to know if they are really vote immune or if there was a one time power fired.

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    It's clear from the narration that Wildcat was vigged twice night one.

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular

The way they call the kill seemed really sktechy, or even a joke to me.
    Okay here's the deal. I'm not the vig. Sorry.

I'm a Neutral. A badass Neutral with a kill.
    Some would call me... a Serial Killer!
    But most people would call me a survival neutral because my Win Con is to live to the end of the game.

Why do I have a kill if I'm a Survival Neutral? Bullocksed if I know mates. Bullocksed if I know.

Anyway, my plan was to shoot Wildcat last night, have my kill show up in Black and confirm to all y'all that I'm really neutral.

Oh yeah I called that I was going to kill Wildcat in a roundabout way! Flashback!
    Here's something that might get people talking:

Can Anyone Try to guess how much money The Mummy made?

Wild

Aaaaand end flashback.

Anyway my plan is not kill anyone else for the rest of the game but just to let you kind folks duke it out until one side wins and I can got home.

K!Thnx!Bye!

Oh no wait one more thing.

I'm immune to Curses so don't try anything funny, you crazy mummies!
    And it's not an item I got or like, a temporary one time thing it's just there.
    An immunity.
    So don't try to raise me from the dead cause it probably won't work I'm guessing!

My guess is Sir Fab saw a chance to claim what they thought was a mafia kill, and assumed that being a survival neutral with a kill would make them important enough to not off.

But I, the real vig, called my kill directly and killed them for claiming my kill that I forgot to call.

Or, my TL;DR: Am not Sir Fab, don't know why they did what they did.

Did you tell Sir Fab what you were doing? Otherwise it's more likely you both shot the dead body of wildcat (killing a runner up to the vote is pretty standard specially night 1).

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    I'm thinking that if the vote didn't work on Locus last night, it won't work on them tonight...

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: Β»
    It's clear from the narration that Wildcat was vigged twice night one.

I thought that was the vote and the vig? No?

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

Night one wildcat was shot multiple times, night 2 sir Fab was shot once in the head. I would probably chalk it up to narrative license but it could be read that wild cat got vigged twice (or who knows maybe more!)

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Did JPants die to inactivity?

38thDoE on steam

ObiFett wrote: Β»
    I'm thinking that if the vote didn't work on Locus last night, it won't work on them tonight...

So its a possibility that the vote did nothing. I guess its possible the vote doesn't kill people at all. I'm willing to give it another night unless you have a mafia to vote off? Better to try an outed mafia again than hit a random villager.

38thDoE on steam

• MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular

Unfortunately, yes :'(

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
    So no vote death yesterday? Hmm

I almost want to keep voting Locus. Either he dies because it's not perma-immunity, or we get a bit of extra time to figure things out

Steam profile
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I wonder if vote immunity came from an item? It would be worth trying Locus again to test it.

• LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    I'd recommend not voting for me.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Why not?

MamaWolf wrote: Β»

Shouldn’t jpants have gotten replaced then?

38thDoE on steam

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    It's ok, can we get someone to replace me then?

Please check in with me you wonderful folks.

Especially the Mafia. You gotta tell me if you are Mafia. Dems da rulez.

Are you confirmed? Your kill wasn’t green and you didn’t kill a mafia.

38thDoE on steam

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    I mean, the narration says he's Rick O'Connell.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph

Shouldn’t jpants have gotten replaced then?

Working on replacements now!

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Why not?
    The result will be the same, and you'll lose a day of vote analysis.

Cythraul wrote: Β»
    I mean, the narration says he's Rick O'Connell.

That's an important detail yeah.

Hmm.

Any other reason not to trust Justice? That seems pretty straightforward to me

Steam profile
    @jdarksun will be replacing @discrider effective immediately!

Just a reminder, day 3 will end Sunday 12/15/19 at 11pm EST.

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Locus wrote: Β»
    Why not?

Clearly we should trust the probably mafia about this. If it were true you wouldn’t tell us for the reasons you just gave.

Going to drop a total could be nothing theory.

In the movie, Book of Dead summoned the Mummy and Book of Life was needed to defeat him.

Leaving my vote where it is but might be Locus is the Mummy and can’t be voted out without some usage of books.

Why not?
    Locus wrote: Β»
    Why not?

Clearly we should trust the probably mafia about this. If it were true you wouldn’t tell us for the reasons you just gave.

It is best to just ignore the confirmed mafia, make your own judgments in the facts.

Going to drop a total could be nothing theory.

In the movie, Book of Dead summoned the Mummy and Book of Life was needed to defeat him.

Leaving my vote where it is but might be Locus is the Mummy and can’t be voted out without some usage of books.

I consider it almost certain that the Book is needed to defeat the Mummy

Steam profile
    Day 3: The mourning of a lost love

The sun sets on a fruitless day of searching for traces of Imhotep or his followers. The initial rush of finding so many artifacts so quickly drove many to push themselves past their limitations, and now some strange illness had begun snaking its way through the camp. A chance sighting of LOCUS skulking near one of the makeshift sick tents brought the mob mentality roaring back, and the crowd encircled their next victim. As they stepped forward to seize him however, an unexpected gale began to kick up the surrounding sands. The gale quickly turned into a full-blown sandstorm, sending many to seek shelter in their tents and forgetting about their intended hanging.

As the inexplicable storm descended upon the camp, Beni (SIR FABULOUS) watched from a considerable, and considerably safe, distance. Once the winds had calmed down, he would simply ride back into camp like nothing had happened. He turned and saw two things; the face of a very angry Rick O'Connell, and the very large gun of a very angry Rick O'Connell. The single gunshot was lost to the howling desert storm.

When the sand finally calmed down, the remaining survivors took stock of their situation. JPANTS was found dead of exposure, having never made it to shelter. Most distressingly, the local librarian Evie (VIRGIL LEADS YOU) was also found to have perished, though her body displayed a number of curious stab wounds.

The deceased:

Beni (SIR FABULOUS)-head shot
    Evie (VIRGIL LEADS YOU)-Death by death
    JPANTS- lost to the desert

The following locations can still be searched:
    Hamunaptra
    Karnak
    Shanghai
    London

@Cythraul and @Romantic Undead on notice for lack of vote!

Oh look, my kill has been updated to show green!

Something something close the barn door after the horses have left.

38thDoE on steam