As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Mummy [Phalla] GAME OVER: This is only the beginning! UNDEAD VICTORY!

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Gonna throw a vote on bluecyan.

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    If we really wanted to test Locus we could point a gun at him. Seems like it's not gonna do much at this point though.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    A little less than 2 hours left! Vot3 and put in orders pleaae!

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    I'm increasingly sure Bluecyan is less unhelpful by accident and more by design.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Sorry I’m a drunken disaster right now.

mrpaku

Is anyone cursed right now? What’s the scoop with being cursed?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    I'm cursed! Being cursed kills you over the course of a couple of days. It's great.

So wait how do you know that and when are you slated to diet?

I think we should just ask people individually if they are mafia.

It’s been awhile since I’ve been in Critical Failures but we’re all friends here, right? I assume people would be honest.

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    LostNinja wrote: »
    I got nothing putting a placeholder on 38th
    This is such a bad post. :( There's a ton of good discussion going on, like, immediately before this post.

Also I'm still twelve hours behind but Locus while I catch this last bit up.

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    OK, the vote if the vote on Locus is pointless, I'm going to lodge a vote on LostNinja. The paku-wagon is interesting (everybody trying to kill Obi this game), but the whole "I got nothing" when the last few days have been fascinating (public vig calls! narrative confirmation! it's a fuckin' mummy game and RICK SHOT BENI) suuuucks. Talk more! Throw out theories! HUNT FOR SHIT WE CAN SEARCH THIS GAME.

Who mafias the mafiamen

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Mr paku

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    To avoid ties.

Vote closed!! Day 3 has ended!

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
    Also, calling decursing Burnage.

• JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    I was bus driven for protection, or at least it was claimed.

Day 4: Another one bites the dust

Another dismal day spent in the harsh desert has brought with it another death at the hands of Imhotep's minions. PHYPHOR was found half-buried in the sand outside his tent, withered to skin and bone by some dark power. This time the crowd's suspicion landed on MR PAKU , who was strung up like so many others before him. PHYPHOR's body was dragged away from the camps to be burned, yet those transporting him failed to notice a small medallion slip from his pocket and quickly be covered by the endlessly shifting sands.

The deceased:
    PHYPHOR-death by death
    MR PAKU - Brutal Force

The following locations have collapsed:
    All Places are collapsed and no longer able to be searched!

@H3Knuckles is replacing Romantic Undead effective immediately! @Locus on notice!

PMs are being sent out!

• H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JQ_OtGGG1c

Hit me up via PM if you had any network going on with Romantic Undead, please.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
    Hmmm, interesting....

All PMs should be out. Please let me know if I forgot to send you one!! Hope you all are enjoying the game!

• H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    So, what happens to an item if the player holding it gets killed?

Initially I figured it'd go to the killer unless it was the vote or a curse, and in that case it'd just need to be searched for again, but since the locations are 'collapsed', do they get randomly 'found' by another player? Hopefully they aren't just gone.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JQ_OtGGG1c

Hit me up via PM if you had any network going on with Romantic Undead, please.

I accidentally deleted the PM, but RU was about to tell me their role. You can continue from there

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    I'm gonna keep my vote on Locus.

Wouldn't an unkillable mafia want the village to keep trying to kill them? Ruin vote record and waste time hitting their heads against the wall?

So, why are we ignoring this point Erin raised? Seems to me like a pretty good one.

Also, how come no one's commenting on the fact that 38thDoe and Austin changed their avatars to Shovel Knight enemies (one who works for the other), and began essentially roleplaying them in the thread, after the game started? That seems suspicious to me.

camo_sig2-400.png
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    So, what happens to an item if the player holding it gets killed?

Clarification Denied

I expected as much, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

camo_sig2-400.png
  • LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Whoops, thought I had put in a vote at the beginning of the weekend.

Anyway, no vigilante kill last night, which I'm going to assume means that JFP took a swing at me.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    You too can join the gilded guard peasant! Ask me how!

I'm curious how London and Shanghai collapsed. I'm thinking of that scene in Inception when the city blocks form walls ( I think that was from Inception?)

I'm okay with no vote death while we steal the macguffin to win. Locus in case he only has one time immunity, or just to prevent a green player from dying.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

So, I put in orders to kill someone and they didn't die. Let's get those votes in early folks so when I reveal who it was we dont waste a day of votes.

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Seems pretty clear at this point the Book of Life is needed to be able to do anything with Locus.

If you have it, you need to be talking to J4P right now. If you have the key, same.

@JusticeforPluto did your bus driver tell you who they bus drive to? Phyphor seems an odd choice.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Let it not be said that I am not persistent!

Locus needs a killin', because I don't trust anything that don't die when you kill it

So, I put in orders to kill someone and they didn't die. Let's get those votes in early folks so when I reveal who it was we dont waste a day of votes.

If you need an early vote I'll toss up Erin the Red for continuing the whole locus thing. 38th at least is active. Would normally really like more info first though.

38thDoe wrote: »
    I'm curious how London and Shanghai collapsed.

I'm okay with no vote death while we steal the macguffin to win. Locus in case he only has one time immunity, or just to prevent a green player from dying.
    I am still reasonably sure that locations collapse once they are devoid of items.

Voting for me is fine, if your only goal is to avoid villager deaths. But you'll glean no useful information from the endeavor, I will still be alive at the end of the day, and you won't be voting out any mafia.

AustinP0027 for now.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Locus wrote: »
    I am still reasonably sure that locations collapse once they are devoid of items.

No, that seems correct, I just mean literally how does London collapse?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Running out of tea would do it

Apologies to people for late messages and such. Real life gets in the way of things sometimes. It suckss. Apologies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallen_London?