As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Mummy [Phalla] GAME OVER: This is only the beginning! UNDEAD VICTORY!

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    38thDoe why ain't you dead?

Is this the more info you were promising earlier?

yes, 38th Doe was my target last night and is alive.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    38thDoe why ain't you dead?

Is this the more info you were promising earlier?

yes, 38th Doe was my target last night and is alive.

Hokay

38thDoe

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    38thDoe

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Cythraul wrote: »
    Obi for now.
    y tho?

15 posts in the thread

> search fail
    "forgot to vote"
    pointing out the obvious
    voting for mrpaku, because they voted for obi
    shoot the vote immune guy
    ok this post is interesting
    ...but then you vote for obi which is why you voted for mrpaku

Seems weak. Cythraul

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Forgot to vote.
    Pointed out the "obvious" that everyone was missing. Or didn't you notice?
    Voted Paku because of the speed in which he decided to hop on a vote target from what I believed was bad reasoning. I wasn't alone I guess.
    Provided meaningful insight?
    Voted for Obi but didn't give my reasoning. For now.

Really jdark, I think -this- is weak. But believe what you will.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    38thDoe for avoiding the Vig shot somehow.

• Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    38thDoe for self preservation.

• Options
    We have no dead mafia. I don't have strong leads or suspicions still. I voted Obi so I wouldn't forget to vote mostly, but also because I really can't believe that he thought a busdriver would show in narration. Then he voted Bluecyan citing people had good reasoning yesterday, but the reasoning really doesn't look good.

Is that better? :P

Steam
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    38thDoe I suppose?

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    We have no dead mafia. I don't have strong leads or suspicions still. I voted Obi so I wouldn't forget to vote mostly, but also because I really can't believe that he thought a busdriver would show in narration. Then he voted Bluecyan citing people had good reasoning yesterday, but the reasoning really doesn't look good.

Is that better? :P
    All discussion is better than no discussion.

But yes, specifically calling out why you're voting for someone is better because it lays out thoughts that we can discuss. "Obi because I don't think the Bluecyan reasoning looks good" is an interesting point! But also sorta vague. Why don't you think the reasoning looks good? What about it seems off to you?

• Options
    Sorry man it was 5 and quitting time at work ;)

Specifically it was the H3K post showing the non-reasoning of the Bluecyan votes from yesterday that made me think that maybe Obi was full of it.

Steam
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    38thDoe

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Always great to be bandwagoned when you are out.

Not sure why Justice was unable to murder me, certainly isn't one of my abilities.

Night 1,2,3 I searched Shanghai
    Night 1 I found a cure and cured Austin on condition of him changing his avatar.

Night 2 and 3 were busts.
    My orders were to try and steal from Locus tonight.

Austin can vouch that I cured him. If you think the mafia can do that then I don't know.

Probably too late to save myself. Vote count?

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    > Night 1 I found a cure and cured Austin on condition of him changing his avatar
    @AustinP0027 can you confirm?

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Bluecyan

locus erin h3k 2
    blue erin obi drez burnage gg 38th 6
    austin locus 1
    obi cyth 1
    cyth jdark 1
    38 justice kime lost austin blue aura obi 7

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Hmm. Where did my count go wrong?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Is Curing an item? Would cursing be then, since we can't get anymore items?

• Options

Specifically it was the H3K post showing the non-reasoning of the Bluecyan votes from yesterday that made me think that maybe Obi was full of it.
    If you go back, you'll see H3K missed Auralynx's reasoning (Aura clarified a couple hours later). Not sure Burnage had a reason, but haven't dug into them yet.

With Auralynx's clarification, do you still think it's a spurious vote?

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »

Got Obi twice

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: »
    @38thDoe I missed the top of this page, it's actually like 7 v 4 :(

• Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »

If you go back, you'll see H3K missed Auralynx's reasoning (Aura clarified a couple hours later). Not sure Burnage had a reason, but haven't dug into them yet.

Depends on if Obi had that information before the vote. The in thread reveal came later, which doesn't retroactively make it a well founded vote at the time.

• Options
    still that would be 7/5 I trust jdark's sheet more than my notepad.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Bluecyan wrote: »
    jdarksun wrote: »

Depends on if Obi had that information before the vote. The in thread reveal came later, which doesn't retroactively make it a well founded vote at the time.

I had nothing to do with whatever Obi's reasoning might've been fwiw.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Well I suppose I should be flattered I apparently merited a guard or something so there's that even if it does kill me.

I mean as it should be peasants. You'll be lost without your king!

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    King Imhotep?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    I wish. I never get to be mafia when they are overpowered. When mafia are weak I’m mafia.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Drez wrote: »
    King Imhotep?

No, he was a chancellor.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    38th claimed he could cure me, said I had to change my avatar.

Next day, I was cured.

Someone else also said they fired off a cure though, so I can’t 100% confirm anything other than not being dead via curse

• Options
    High priest?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options

From what people have said, cursing appears to be both from finding some items as well as trying to steal from people

• Options
    Elvis Imhotep

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Suspicious last minute vote on ObiFett, because I don't agree with the vote on the bandwagons.
    Sorry, it's been a rough day

• Options

From what people have said, cursing appears to be both from finding some items as well as trying to steal from people

Occasionally, cursing comes from dropping something on one’s foot.

• Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    Day 4 has ended! Vote closed!

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    Well good luck village.

Austin you were a shabby bodyguard.

Justice for Pluto you have crap aim and Pluto isn’t a planet for very valid reasons such as:

It is the largest known trans-Neptunian object by volume but is less massive than Eris. Like other Kuiper belt objects, Pluto is primarily made of ice and rock and is relatively small—about one-sixth the mass of the Moon and one-third its volume.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Also I hope you die!

You being justice. Not the concept of justice just the horrible maniac with a gun and a hatred for beautiful shiny things.

Also also I think this is why voting locus is a good idea.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Day 5: Adventurer or reckless?

Rick O'Connell had never signed up for this. The only reason he was here was to make some easy money, drink his body weight in alcohol, and maybe have some private time with that cute librarian. But now? The artifacts were being fought over by who knew how many would-be treasure hunters, most of the remaining alcohol had been diverted to the sick tents to treat those coming down with some kind of plague, and the librarian had been killed by a damn mummy. A mummy!

As Rick slogged himself back to his tent, barely paying attention as the mob rounded up 38THDOE in their latest crusade for “justice,” a humanoid shadow detached itself from the nearby darkness. His reflexes still as sharp as ever, Rick drew his gun—only to find the figure's cold, supernaturally strong hands already encircling his throat. His strength quickly fading, Rick raised his gun to fire...

The gun dropped to the sand below, unfired. Soon after, Rick (JUSTICE FOR PLUTO) dropped as well.

The deceased:
    38THDOE -Brutal Force
    (JUSTICE FOR PLUTO)[/b]-Death by Death

YAY!! No inactivity today!!

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Well this is not going well.

BlueCyan for yesterday's reasons.

If anyone knows whom J4P was hitting, narration makes it sound like it was a baddie? Could be flavor though.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    All PMs have been sent out! Day 5 can go on