As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Un cancelable overlay on mobile

Both the flag post and edit post buttons create an un-cancelable overlay on click. I sometimes misclick them when scrolling and once the flag/edit post button is showing the only way to get rid of it is to hit the browser back button, and while it's up I can't hit anything else on the page. It's been happening for a while so I don't think it's related to the current css issues.

Pixel 1
Android 10
Chrome 78.0.3904.108

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Carpy wrote: »
    Both the flag post and edit post buttons create an un-cancelable overlay on click. I sometimes misclick them when scrolling and once the flag/edit post button is showing the only way to get rid of it is to hit the browser back button, and while it's up I can't hit anything else on the page. It's been happening for a while so I don't think it's related to the current css issues.

Pixel 1
    Android 10
    Chrome 78.0.3904.108

This also happens in iOS Safari.

• Options
    Jebus314Jebus314 Registered User regular
    I would try scrolling on a different part of the window. I’ve noticed on iOS/safari, that the cancel/report buttons are below the visible section when you first hit report. And trying to scroll down often scrolls the posts behind the overlay, instead of scrolling down the overlay. So you have to hunt around a bit to find a spot that scrolls the overlay, until you get to the bottom and can see the buttons.

"The world is a mess, and I just need to rule it" - Dr Horrible