As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Labyrinth] pbp

1235»

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Orient with openings at 6 and 9 (D and L), insert left side of bottom row.
    Move D, R, U, R, D, R, U
    Shake fist at Discrider

• H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    r7q55lc1inej.jpg
    New spare tile from right end of lower row (7,2):
    8m03vxed9iha.jpg

Score:
    • ArcSyn = 5 (jeweled ring, mail coif, dragon, royal crown, bag of gold coins)
    • discrider = 5 (treasure map, ghost, emerald, friendly troll?, treasure chest)
    • JPants = 5 (rat, moth, princess, genie, gecko)
    • jdarksun = 4 (candelabra, skull & crossbones, spider, spellbook)

It's time for jdarksun to take a turn.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Rotate tile counterclockwise (|_), push in right from center left.

Move L, U.

• H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    293rdgklboww.jpg
    New spare tile from right end of middle row (7,4):
    qb17nf0bk2vw.jpg

jdarksun gets another point! All tied, matchpoint!

Score:
    • ArcSyn = 5 (jeweled ring, mail coif, dragon, royal crown, bag of gold coins)
    • jdarksun = 5 (candelabra, skull & crossbones, spider, spellbook, sword & scabbard)

ArcSyn, it's your turn again.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Insert tile down into right column.
    Move to keys.
    Win!

Good game everyone!

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    He just moved my woodland critter to the wrong side of the board :(

• ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    :bro:

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    edited December 2019
    gjxnpg7q4hje.jpg
    final spare tile from bottom of right column (6,1):
    2nkvp94wpfji.jpg

ArcSyn wins!

Score:
    • ArcSyn = 6 (jeweled ring, mail coif, dragon, royal crown, bag of gold coins, keyring)
    • jdarksun = 5 (candelabra, skull & crossbones, spider, spellbook, sword & scabbard)

That's a wrap! Great game everyone, that got real close at the end. I hope you all had as much fun playing as I had hosting. I'll be back later with some thoughts, but I've gotta go get a very late dinner.

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
    Had hoped JPants would sabotage ArcSyn by pushing the leftmost column up, but that didn't happen

That emerald though.
    Hardest object to get to.

Frankly my first move to that object was to attempt:
    1: cut everyone else off from their stuff
    2: move to edge
    3: get pushed away from edge towards emerald in retribution
    4: profit

Frankly it didn't occur to me that people only push you around if they aren't screwed over by your previous move and need to use their move to dig themselves out :(

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Good game all! I could see this game getting some play with my wife and friends. Apologies for my brief absence!