As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans 2019 - Perfect gifting! See you next year!

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Haha I am indeed. I haven’t tried the scarf yet but I’ve sewn a half dozen of their other patterns!

Janson on
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    @#pipe !

Oh my sweet satan, #pipe and also #pipes wife!

I was informed this morning that a package had arrived! Excellent, my router bits I erroneously assumed.

No! It was a mysterious package in an HP box!

=)! I actually didn't find the note till after I had unpacked the box. You and your wife both make amazing Satans=)
    q7n9xk5rntcs.jpg

This is the coolest damn lamp I've ever seen! I've got just the spot for it!
    h6xb4r742azt.jpg

Ok there is actually a lot more to upload, but my new phone (literally less than 4 hours old) and it keeps saying files fail to upload. With any luck I can figure it out

#pipe, everything is amazing, thank you so much!

Also, I have a confession to make. I'd been reading your name for the past however many years as 'numberpipe' not 'hashpipe'.

It's been noted by friends and family that I can occasionally be oblivious

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I got a package!

It was something that I ordered!

Something that I ordered for my Satanee!

!

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Fuck yeah @Xaquin
    I'm glad it got there safely! I'm so anxious about the peppermint bark still being good to eat.

• Options
    edited December 2019
    #pipe wrote: »
    Fuck yeah @Xaquin
    I'm glad it got there safely! I'm so anxious about the peppermint bark still being good to eat.

I am the biggest peppermint bark fiend in the world and I have to say yours is at the top of my list

ybyx685m5pft.jpg

Edit: it let me upload that one!

Xaquin on
  • Options
    CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    There was an attempted parcel drop-off at my door yesterday, but I wasn't around to claim it! It's now being bounced around to two different post-offices and I won't be able to grab it until tomorrow!

I'm 99% certain it's not trash I ordered so I will report back for the dark ritual in a days time.

• Options
    I didn't mean to space this out so much

The knife is amazing! I can't wait for spring!

The book is super cool and is a great addition to my mycology library!
    82e23hipwqs2.jpg

2g6yegogy6oa.jpg

The caramels and coffee are delicious =)
    326k1vzl0xno.jpg

l6w89ft55t00.jpg

Thank you so much for everything!

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    God damn that peppermint bark. I am salivating at the mere sight of those thick chunks.

Madican on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    I have also salivated all over a thicc chunk

• Options
    Xaquin wrote: »
    Thank you so much for everything!

Youre so welcome! I'm glad you like it all!

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Satanee, the holidays are pretty much out thanks to having to pay a dumb speeding ticket this month, but you will have something early next month, I promise! Please forgive me.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I have compiled the last of the things and stuff. Now to find an appropriately sized box and cram it all. It probably won't reach you by christmas, but should be roughly in the vicinity.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    The shoppening is done. Tomorrow, the shippening.

No, no not like that.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    My satanic elves have gifts out for delivery!

2019-12-22%2012.56.55.jpg

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I'm also looking at sending stuff around the new year. It's just how things are shaping up this year.

This is why I'm always oddly relieved when I don't get my own gifts on like November 20th. Then I feel less like butts if I'm running late. >>

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    If my Satan sent me a parcel it's currently lost in the mail and I gotta track it down.

• Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Blackhawk1313 > Fearghaill 1
    Ladybug2332 > #pipe 1 2 > Xaquin 1 2 3
    N1tSt4lker > Goose! 1? 2 2
    Taya > QuickSnap 1

? > Tonkka 1
    ? > Skeith 1 2
    ? > Brolo 1 2 > MulysaSempronius 1
    ? > Brovid Hasselsmof 1 2
    ? > Lasbrook 1 > Naphtali 1 2 > Pinfeldorf 1 2
    ? > Cello 1
    ? > Tofystedeth 1
    ? > Lalabox 1
    ? > Moriveth 1 > Bucketman 1 2 3 > Veldrin 1
    ? > KetBra 1
    ? > Lost Salient 1

DrZiplock 2018 > BlakeT (2018+1) 1

If I missed anybody, please point me to the offending post so that I can chronicle it.

Edit: Alphabetized the known chain starters. Will continue to update every few additions.

Perrsun on
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    @Perrsun your pinfeldorf 2 is pointing to a lasbrook post, and the ? > Pinfeldorf is me (this post)

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »
    Perrsun your pinfeldorf 2 is pointing to a lasbrook post, and the ? > Pinfeldorf is me (this post)

Fixed?

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    My mom has a Lindt store near her and sent this huge bag. I didn't know they made truffles in mango but boy I hope this bag lasts till the morning, other people might want some too

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Aw hot diggity dang!

Today I got a delivery at home which was WEIRD because the only delivery I was expecting was for work! But I thought maybe it was the present for my mother that hasn't shown up yet.

NOPE!

NbldZYch.jpg

@Iloveslimes You were right, I DO LOVE THIS GAME! Thank you so much! I hope Amazon was able to source and ship it from local so it didn't cost a million dollars for you!

Bonus, also today I finally had a dude come with a proper drill and run holes in my walls so I could hang the finally-framed ridiculous cheese label @tynic made me for Satans last year:
    Ja7LdA1h.jpg

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Betrayal is so fucking good.

If you can get the expansion then it becomes even better.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular

came in here and read this with zero context
    nodded approvingly.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    that said I'm not a huge fan of the game, but the one time I enjoyed it - and I think nearly won as the villain - did actually involve a genuine betrayal.

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular

you know, I haven't played one expansion haunt that I actually enjoyed. I don't know why, mostly because some of them have the vaguest rules that are kind of really hard to follow. kind of a bummer, but there's so many of them one's bound to be good, at least?

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    The payload is "on its way". AKA because I am slow and have bad timing it will not quite get there this year due to the holidays.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    nvm

ceres on
  • Options
    Naphtali wrote: »

you know, I haven't played one expansion haunt that I actually enjoyed. I don't know why, mostly because some of them have the vaguest rules that are kind of really hard to follow. kind of a bummer, but there's so many of them one's bound to be good, at least?

I've liked all of the expansion haunts I've played, and disliked a handful of the original haunts. There's the odd occasion where random chance just makes the haunt suck.

One time I was the betrayer and the explorers just happened to have all the right items and be in the right room to be able to defeat me on the very first round after the haunt. I literally didn't get a turn.

Another time the items needed to beat the betrayer were lost and it turned into a dice rolling contest that took forever and we literally gave up and stopped. Usually it's a blast, but sometimes you get a dud.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    The best haunt is for sure the one with no betrayer. My Ox got to punch a little girl to steal her knapsack which is 100% what Ox would do.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    My Satanees presents SHOULD have arrived by yesterday, so to them I apologise. Hopefully your stuff gets to you soon!

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    @Janson recieved a mysterious package the other day, I think she will post about it shortly!

• Options
    I did receive a package yesterday! We didn’t get home until late, so I opened it at 10 pm then procrastinated on uploading a photo.

In it we had...
    2019-12-25%2008.42.12.jpg

A rolling pin and a very nice set of Swiss gardening shears!

Our rolling pin mysteriously disappeared into the ether sometime in the past year... seriously, I don’t know how one loses a giant rolling pin but apparently we did. But no worries, now we have a replacement!

And I look forward to my shiny new shears replacing the rusty pair I inherited from Mori’s mom!

Thank you Satan (whose identity I suspect!)

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    So Satan got me a cast iron skillet and I said I was gonna break it in by making some cornbread and things got kind of busy but I threw together a simple recipe this morning and achieved cornbread!

e9hs3sth.jpg

And since nobody else is going to eat this it means I can do whatever I want:
    W1NwYNKh.jpg
    Was a little surprised it stuck to the bottom cause I was really sure I had put too much oil in the pan. I must have let it preheat too much.
    Thanks again Satan!

• Options
    No.. no you can't do that

It is going to dry out so much faster nooooooo

• Options
    phicar2phicar2 Registered User regular
    we opened our gifts from @CLIX today and they are AWESOME!!! Thanks so much! My daughter and I always so look forward to opening our Pinny Pal gifts on XMAS!

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    ceres wrote: »
    No.. no you can't do that

It is going to dry out so much faster nooooooo

You assume it's going to get a chance to dry out...

• Options
    IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    Sorry, I haven't been on an actual computer for a few days. I'm glad you got the first part of your gift @Lost Salient .

Also @Janson was my Satan. We met for lunch and she gave me my gifts and treated my girlfriend and I to lunch. We then hung out for the afternoon. Again, thank you!

A couple of books I wanted!
    93joan8r4q3p.jpg

An amazing Nanoblock set!
    sb3jcxf0kt75.jpg

And two Paleozoic Pals!
    a8wkurlf689b.jpg

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I have received a satanic gift! I will post pictures after I make dinner!

• Options
    @Moriveth is being very cute and excited over this latest package. He immediately poured his first shot of the expensive whisky he bought himself with his Xmas bonus into the fancy glass and was showing me how beautiful it is!

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Hail, Satan!

I mentioned a few pages back that I did, in fact, receive your missive and your generous gifts but that I was sick and then going to be traveling so I was not able to do them justice...BUT NO MORE!

Satan hit all the right marks for me and I am now the proud owner of not one but TWO tiny whisks!

One of which is seen here attempting to bring its dark workings to 6.5 pounds of homemade mustard:
    YgvKdLhh.jpg

And the other of which was being utilized for a very delicious bolognese (BA's Best, if you must know):
    Rkd5DLlh.jpg

The Dark Lord also saw fit to gift me with a way to consume the blood of his, and my own, enemies. It arrived in the form of a very beautiful wine decanter:
    yfxBweBh.jpg

i8KaXszh.jpg

I am humbled by your generosity, Lord Satan, for I am not worthy of such goodness. I shall say a missive to your honor each time these gifts are utilized.

Your Servant,
    Zip