As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Where is the Expo Hall map?

SirUberNoobPwnrSirUberNoobPwnr Registered User regular
Did it come out already and I missed it? I feel like in years past we were given more exciting content by now (expo map, merch, etc). Has anyone seen this content? I know the vender list is already viewable but I was hoping to see the stuff mentioned in this post. I'm so excited.

cqcb3p99yvzy.png

• Options
    shimwoodshimwood Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    It's in the new mobile app.

Edit: Looks like there's a PDF link on the South site too.

shimwood on
    khd33hubozxv.png
  • Options
    Sweet, thanks guys. Anyone else shocked about the changes made this year? Looks like no Capcom, Playstation is gone, Discord is gone. True Dungeon is taking over the old queue spot. Wow. Lots of changes. I'm still crazy excited for it all though.

cqcb3p99yvzy.png
  • Options
    ArdentbiscuitArdentbiscuit Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    I was looking at the map and I don't see the Classic Arcade. Is it not happening this year? Also, I saw Jamspace but there's no schedule for it. Where is that? Thanks.

Ardentbiscuit on
  • Options
    shimwoodshimwood Registered User regular
    Not really shocked, but definitely relieved that none of teh big guys are showing up. Hopefully this means more room to move around the floor instead of being nuts-to-butts with everyone all of the time.

khd33hubozxv.png
  • Options
    shimwood wrote: »
    Not really shocked, but definitely relieved that none of teh big guys are showing up. Hopefully this means more room to move around the floor instead of being nuts-to-butts with everyone all of the time.

I did enjoy having a couple big names there last year. Capcom and PS had great booths. I know this year will be awesome with or without them though.

cqcb3p99yvzy.png