As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

HOW MANY SNAKES WOULD IT TAKE TO DEFEAT YOU, [CHAT]?

• Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    I am the snakes.
    I'm a talking cat.

But I'm also the snakes.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Orange!
    it's nice to have little snake emojis on top of all my posts, guarding my good and pure content from all the haters and freaks

nice

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I don't think I can answer the [chat] poll, but I've defeated 4 snakes so far, and then moved to a country with no snakes so we'll never know.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Orange!
    Mortious wrote: »
    I don't think I can answer the [chat] poll, but I've defeated 4 snakes so far, and then moved to a country with no snakes so we'll never know.

Ireland?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Mortious wrote: »

Ireland?

we have snakes

we call them the government

tip your waitress i'm here all week!

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
  • davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    I am the snakes.
    I haven’t had to deal with a snake in many years. Which is nice. But also a sign of rapidly changing climate. So, not as nice.

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    @Feral - is there a 30-50 feral snakes option?

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Back to work tomorrow.

Ugh.

Sounds about right

i think i'm still too sick for work so i'm gonna ask if i can work from home tomorrow and tuesday

considering i can't walk without feeling faint, it's probably a good idea

Orange!
    Feral - is there a 30-50 feral snakes option?

There should have been

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    japan on
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Yeah, that's right.
    Chanus wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    Surfpossum wrote: »
    Feral I downloaded Solitairica.

This was... not a good idea.

Omg me too

i think you're a fine idea arch

arch you are in fact a fine idea but chanus doesn't think so

wow

don't i?

Allegedly a voice of reason.
    japan wrote: »

I should pay attention to this when I'm next at Central Station.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Yeah, that's right.
    Back to work tomorrow.

Ugh.

right and after only 2 days

10 days?

16?

70?

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Back to work tomorrow.

Ugh.

Vangirl and I were joking that the new year doesn’t officially begin until then

and, by that logic, we need to drink an entire bottle of champagne to ring in the new year

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I have not been in the office since 12/20

I’ve done lots of one off work stuff but that’s still 17 days without regular connection

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Sixty-ten
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Back to work tomorrow.

Ugh.

Vangirl and I were joking that the new year doesn’t officially begin until then

and, by that logic, we need to drink an entire bottle of champagne to ring in the new year

"logic"

• BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    During the steam sale I bought assassin's creed origins and odyssey. In origins when exploring the pyramids I get freaked out whenever I step on a cobra, they just blend right into the ground. I roll away scared and shoot arrows at them but realized I can kill them with torches to save on ammo. Also hippos are monsters.

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    I worked last on the 20th but will be back on the 7th.

I will have been home for 5 total days during that time so I'm actually extremely tired.

PSN: Honkalot
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    Honk wrote: »

I will have been home for 5 total days during that time so I'm actually extremely tired.

:bro:

sig.gif
    an irish author is currently in a twitter argument with the Auschwitz Memorial Account

just take the L and stop my dude

• YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular
    opal_snake.jpg

• Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    I am the snakes.
    Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?

Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

:bro:

I'm on vacation for the entirety of the week starting with the 27th too. :/

Also I'm on vacation this thursday but that's just a stand alone day.

• GiantGeek2020GiantGeek2020 Registered User regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    I'm saving up my vacation time for Cyberpunk 2077.

• ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    https://youtu.be/yBVyRhLMG7g

I ate an engineer
    Tav wrote: »
    an irish author is currently in a twitter argument with the Auschwitz Memorial Account

just take the L and stop my dude

Look he's just saying

Yeah, that's right.
    Kamiro wrote: »
    We tried to light a fire in the fireplace for the first time.

This did not go as planned as the smoke started seeping into the rest of the house and set off all the smoke detectors. So we put the fire out.

Fairly sure the flue was opened properly. After some googling, maybe I needed to prime the flue? Maybe it was too windy?

Hopefully the fireplace actually works!

Will try again some other day.

yeah you gotta roll up a newspaper and light the end and hold it up the flue until the smoke sucks up because the air inside your chimney is way colder, and thus higher pressure than the air in your house

• Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    okay the thing about the videos Eddy and Chanus and milski have posted is that
    a) I like them, what a fun new genre, one of the channels described them as "audio memes" wow I love it
    b) they're from as far back 2017 we're too late

Kid Presentable on
    Yeah, that's right.
    not a whole newspaper like

a page

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

This did not go as planned as the smoke started seeping into the rest of the house and set off all the smoke detectors. So we put the fire out.

Fairly sure the flue was opened properly. After some googling, maybe I needed to prime the flue? Maybe it was too windy?

yeah you gotta roll up a newspaper and light the end and hold it up the flue until the smoke sucks up because the air inside your chimney is way colder, and thus higher pressure than the air in your house

Like this and house financing is stuff that aren’t taught anywhere so I don’t understand how people know this stuff.

Yeah, that's right.
    i have finally started watching the good place s3

i want to go to cowboy skyscraper buffet

Yeah, that's right.

Like this and house financing is stuff that aren’t taught anywhere so I don’t understand how people know this stuff.

i learned house financing by trying to buy a house

did i get taken advantage of?

maybe! who can say? everyone seemed sincere

the fireplace stuff i learned because we had a fireplace when i was a kid

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    Maybe house financing and fireplace usage is like DOTA where if you try it for 500 hours you’ll start understanding it.

edited January 2020
    Chanus could I get an update on all major events in your life

Need to update the spreadsheet

Vanguard on
  • TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Snoqualmie, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Dammit this chat content is a frickin, "trigger" for me. Lol.(Thanks late grandmother's fear of snakes for that one.)

But I had no problem with the best," Rick and Morty" episode this year.

Cartoon snakes =Okay

Real Snakes= Not Okay

Me brain! Ouch.

Ticaldfjam on
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

i learned house financing by trying to buy a house

did i get taken advantage of?

maybe! who can say? everyone seemed sincere

the fireplace stuff i learned because we had a fireplace when i was a kid

We also had a fireplaces (before and after moving) but kind of never used them.

Yeah, that's right.
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Chanus could I get an update on all major events in your life

Need to update the spreadsheet

hmm

new job is great

cold seems like it's going away but there's still a cough

chan chan and i broke up last night

i had a gyro for dinner

This discussion has been closed.