As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[YouTube] Thread in the PA Test Kitchen

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    I've just discovered the "songs but playing in another room / outside / in the rain" subgenre and it is... weirdly poignant and good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q6Bnlif4-I&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D__6hwqjZAs

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    here is an old blog post about SHITbARF for those curious:

https://www.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2013/09/10/whats-the-deal-with-shitbarf

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular

*Ahem*

Holy fucking shit.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Oh that's why the button was missing when I went by later that night.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    the perfect chant

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    Please watch this until the 0:55 mark at least

back about...ten years ago, or thereabouts, there was somebody in Seattle who wrote the word "SHITbARF" on everything they could

always with the little b

you still find it, sometimes

I often wonder what happened to them

I found a shitbarf in the town of Weed, California

it was highly appropriate

• Options
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular

Apparently he's never tried to walk on underwater rocks/shells or anything else in the ocean that's going to lacerate your feet

I wear rock boots whenever I'm diving. Or rafting for that matter

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Even in lakes im a squimish baby unless I'm wearing water shoes I know its just sand and moss and maybe a poor snail buts it's surreal and slippery

Nothing like slipping on your ass into a lake

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    【チャンネル対抗】オリンピックに出場した結果www【#スキージャンプコラボ 】 4:13
    https://youtu.be/MVBGIioPGBg

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Okay so this is Facebook not Youtube, and it's very Australia-centric, but still:

https://www.facebook.com/Natswhatireckon/videos/455514304919523/

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
  • Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Get Taika Waititi to make a What We Do In The Shadows-esque show about the day-to-day life of bunch of low level Imperial grunts, and sell a piece of my soul to sub, Disney.

Zxerol on
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Zxerol wrote: »
    Get Taika Waititi to make a What We Do In The Shadows-esque show about the day-to-day life of bunch of low level Imperial grunts, and sell a piece of my soul to sub, Disney.

Please do keep in mind the Empire is a fascist empire

The last thing we need is a show painting fascist thugs as just a couple of lovable dorks or anything at all sympathetic

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Zxerol wrote: »

Please do keep in mind the Empire is a fascist empire

The last thing we need is a show painting fascist thugs as just a couple of lovable dorks or anything at all sympathetic

I know but this is why I had the first order in my ideal splitting because two of the triumvirate see the New Republic is making the same mistakes as the old and seeks to put it on the correct course
    The other 1/3 is Hux and his handler Snoke as one used the other to get back into power so they are doubling down on the fascist ideals of the empire

• Options
    edited January 2020
  • Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/YQssl0sM9As

The bridge still hungers.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
  • Options
    MvrckMvrck Dwarven MountainhomeRegistered User regular
    https://youtu.be/YQssl0sM9As

The bridge still hungers.

Okay, for real - I know they raised the height of the bridge, and nothing is actually going to stop idiots but...honestly?

I would have left the signage at 11'8 to give just a tiny bit more of a chance for folks not to fuck things up.

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    You have to run a red light and ignore a flashing sign that says your vehicle is too tall for that to happen

People are idiots

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Shorty wrote: »
    Please watch this until the 0:55 mark at least

back about...ten years ago, or thereabouts, there was somebody in Seattle who wrote the word "SHITbARF" on everything they could

always with the little b

you still find it, sometimes

I often wonder what happened to them

oh rank? he's still around

I already checked and it wasn't him

or Callius, incidentally

• Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    Ringo wrote: »
    You have to run a red light and ignore a flashing sign that says your vehicle is too tall for that to happen

People are idiots

I'll bet a lot of trucks that get caught aren't even crossing for the first time. Like, this one has probably juuuuust made it through before because they had a full container that was making the truck sit lower on its suspension. Then on this day they tried to go sailing through with an empty container and whooooooSKKRRRRRCCHHHTooooops!

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Butler wrote: »

People are idiots

I'll bet a lot of trucks that get caught aren't even crossing for the first time. Like, this one has probably juuuuust made it through before because they had a full container that was making the truck sit lower on its suspension. Then on this day they tried to go sailing through with an empty container and whooooooSKKRRRRRCCHHHTooooops!

It's almost like automobiles keep getting bigger and bigger and are in already not designed for the infrastructure

I haven't looked but the dumb height and road layout of the bridge might also be due to segregation cause as much as people don't want to hear it in America transportation construction availability and senesical location is largely driven by white supremacists values

Aka who cares if the "undersireable" part of town is on the other side of tracks or shitty bridge or had no public transport we the city councils and state development didn't make these decision and ran bad highways through low income areas couldn't happen here.

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/59v360lNqgQ

in let's game it out's 3rd planet zoo video, a zoo simulator turns into a dystopian survival game

As soon as I saw "41 hours later" my first thought was "he's not exaggerating". What a marvellous escalation.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular

People are idiots

It's almost like automobiles keep getting bigger and bigger and are in already no designed for them infrastructure

I haven't looked but the dumb height and road layout of the bridge might also be due to segregation cause as much as people don't want to hear it in America transportation construction availability and senesical location is largely driven by white supremacists values

Aka who cares if the "undersireable" part of town is on the other side of tracks or shitty bridge of had no public transport we the city councils and state development didn't make these decision and run bad highways through low income areas couldn't happen here.
    America is pretty racist but I think the bridge and the street being almost 100 years old when there were no standards is the reason, I think semi trucks weren't common in 1930.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »

People are idiots

It's almost like automobiles keep getting bigger and bigger and are in already no designed for them infrastructure

Aka who cares if the "undersireable" part of town is on the other side of tracks or shitty bridge of had no public transport we the city councils and state development didn't make these decision and run bad highways through low income areas couldn't happen here.
    America is pretty racist but I think the bridge and the street being almost 100 years old when there were no standards is the reason, I think semi trucks weren't common in 1930.

Sometimes a Cigar is just a systemic reluctance to invest in modernising infrastructure because of inability to see short term gain from it.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Well the railroad company did spend $500,000 raising it 8 inches, they can't raise it any higher without breaking the whole railroad.

• Options
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    also iirc it's over the top of a gigantic sewer tunnel so you can't go down either.

pretty much the perfect storm of low clearance.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    We had this figured out in 1992
    SMK+Mario+Circuit+MarioKart7

As long as you keep the road clear of banana peels it's perfectly safe.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    edited January 2020
    https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/ondemand/video/2073053/

Grand Sumo 2019 in review:
    GRAND SUMO in 2019 began with the retirement of a great wrestler. Yokozuna Kisenosato, now stablemaster Araiso, looks back on his life in the ring. He also gives his analysis of 2019's GRAND SUMO tournaments, which produced 5 different champions: Tamawashi, Hakuho, Kakuryu, Asanoyama and Mitakeumi. Also, NHK WORLD sumo announcers and commentators discuss who'll be the wrestler to watch in 2020.

@WeedLordVegeta do you watch Jason's Channel/did you enter his usual pick'em game

DaMoonRulz on
    3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
This discussion has been closed.