As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Salt Always. The Queen Is Dead (Skadi)! Long Live The Queen (Castoria)!

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    DING!

ZtNCicL.jpg

Now to start gearing up for raids.

(Pretty happy to finally get that 112 Cost. It's the breakpoint to field an extra 4* or CE in various setups.)

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Damn, I only just hit 138 myself and still a long way to go

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Damn, I only just hit 138 myself and still a long way to go

If it makes you feel any better, all player and code exp is now wasted for me until Lostbelt 1 comes out, when the cap raises again and we get a new exorbitantly hard to level mystic code.

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Second verse of Phantom Joke as the OP and a new ED in the Babylonia anime.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular

Twitter user is a descendant of Florence Nightingale.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Trying again for Melt...still not breaking the bank but making a fair attempt.

14 Tickets...nothing.

Roll 1: 4* CE, 4* CE
    Roll 2: Conquering the Great Sea of Stars CE, 4* CE
    Roll 3: 4* CE
    Roll 4: Conquering the Great Sea of Stars CE, 4* CE, 4* CE
    Roll 5:
    dME4j6hl.png
    4* CE, Meltryllis, Marie NP5, 4* CE, 4* CE

Yaaaaaaay~!

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Actually let's just make my support list a link.

Does Jaguar need more grails? A different CE? Should I put up Waver instead of Merlin? Hmmm...

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Useful image

Upgrade mats in events for the upcoming year.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Da Vinci lottery rerun on the 10th

Prepare for bones

Prepare for bones

And Dust. And the other old mats you need that everyone wants hundreds of.

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Finally, time to get the Jalter Shinjuku costume

Extra classes boost both script drops, which is the same as last time, but now we've got a lot more of them to stuff teams with. Can even get a full backline F2P with Mash, Mecha Liz, and Angry Mango if lucky

Think I'll burn the white page lottery first, then go nuts on the dark pages. Fecking bones.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    I'm just going to farm both at the same time. No sense wasting a CE slot on boosting rate when I can shove another SoC in

• StollsStolls Brave Corporate Logo Chicago, ILRegistered User regular

Prepare for bones

Music to my ears. I knew Jack was going to be a problem with those, and then Shuten started needing exactly the same amount.

It's like they're both evil or something.

kstolls on Twitch, streaming weekends at 9pm CST!
    Now playing: Teardown and Baldur's Gate 3 (co-op)
    Sunday Spotlight: Horror Tales: The Wine
    Da Vinci event is live. Someone has put together a support CE guide:

EUDvW7n.png

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Some people can grab what they want in a few multirolls: I quickly learned that I am not such a person, so I had a warchest of 57 tickets and 960 SQ prepared for Jalter.
    Well... it could've go worse, but it definitely could have gone better too!
    I've got my Jalter after using all the tickets and 720 SQ, which leaves me only something like 240 SQ if I want to roll for Shinjuku Archer in a few days (and in my crazy optimism, I hoped that I would get Jeanne easily, and then roll for Shinjuku Archer AND Hokusai at the end).

Other things I've got:
    • NP1 Altera spook
    • NP4 Siegfried
    • five more copies of Emiya (which I already had at NP2, so I got 2 Rare Prisms out of that at least)
    • NP1 Angry Doggo
    • NP1 Nezha (I liked her well enough during Salem, so Im pretty happy about her joining my Chaldea)
    • second and third Kaleidoscope
    • second Memories of 2030
    • final Imaginary Element I needed to maximum limit break it
    • a crazy amount of event CE's
    • unholy amout of Caster Giles (whom I burned immediately, because fuck that guy)

All in all, I have reasons to be happy, my only problem is that I expected too much; now I have to wonder if I even should roll for Shinjuku Archer, or should I go back to saving for Achilles and Okita Alter.

Asthariel on
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    You should just do what I do and get NP2 Jalter in like 200sq

Maddoc wrote: »

Is it possible to learn this power?

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    The trick was, as I remember it, not really caring about getting her

It was actually probably way less than 200sq, because IIRC I was just rolling for a couple event CEs

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Asthariel wrote: »

Is it possible to learn this power?

Not from the F2P.

• IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    The credit card is a pathway to many abilities some would call...unnatural.

Reading people burning servants is :bigfrown:

I've burned a bunch of Kiritsugu, but that's just because he won't leave me alone

edited January 2020
    On the one hand, I only burned Giles, because he is a scumbag.

On the other, I already regret that, because I forgot that he has interlude and rank-up quest, and now they will stay in my list of quests, without any way to be completed, forever, which really hurts my OCD.

So, as you can see, I should've leveled him up first, gain his trust, and THEN burn him mercilessly!

Asthariel on
    I wish Caster Giles was like... Viable at all

I kind of love what a fucking creeper he is

I've burned a bunch of Kiritsugu, but that's just because he won't leave me alone

I mean pre-NP5. Especially Story Locked and Limiteds.

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Reading people burning servants is :bigfrown:
    We need Rare Prisms and it's not like Stheno gets much better at higher NP.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    I can definitely understand burning Stheno duplicates, but I dunno if I'd recommend burning any gold servants. We'll start getting rare prisms from welfare servant reruns anyway.

I just recently got my 6th copy of Tomoe on my JP account. The worst I've ever felt about burning a servant.

AshtonDragon on
    I only burn after NP5. That goes for every Servant, whether their NP improves with level or not.

I rolled one more to see if I could get Oui NP2 before her banner goes away for a year...

I got a Karna.

I only burn after NP5. That goes for every Servant, whether their NP improves with level or not.

Stheno is the only exception to this for me.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    I should have burned my third Merlin and recorded it for funsies

This node sucks.

Also I forgot to do my Vault yesterday because I intended to it later then got distracted talking to parents so whoopsy

This node sucks.

Also I forgot to do my Vault yesterday because I intended to it later then got distracted talking to parents so whoopsy

Rider Node means RIP Caster Nito farming.

I should have burned my third Merlin and recorded it for funsies

I did that to a Saber Prime because I'm an idiot. I'll be able to get those special summon tokens if Jack spooks me more than once though.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • TenekTenek Registered User regular
    What do the loot box CE's do? From the way other events have worked I'd expect them to cause more spawns of the appropriate enemy type but I'm still just seeing 3 per wave with both equipped.

It effects the True/False spawns, depending if you want more of that kind of currency.

acpRlGW.jpg
    It effects the True/False spawns, depending if you want more of that kind of currency.

Doesn't matter if you equip one though, even at 100% it will never only spawn that type. It's way better to just stack Scholars CE and go for both at once.

Wait. Wait. When I pulled and got Karna I had totally forgotten I already had Oui NP2.

....I have no words.