As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

the thread where we post moods

• darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    C8r_q53VYAAH-C-.jpg

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I Zimbra wrote: »
    ENF_roTWsAAgNL-?format=jpg&name=small

untitled chicken game looks to be banger

• Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    I hope you’re all having a good day.

I feel—

kynxnetewheq.jpeg

—like this.

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Not sure if that's good or bad but that art is great

Probably bad? Hugs if so, serpents.

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    Haha I’m not so bad. Just getting pulled around by work, doing way too much travelling. Thanks Bahamut. :+1:

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I feel like Lovecraft in Brooklyn

I feel like Lovecraft in Brooklyn

racist and terrified?

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    Someday something's coming from way out beyond the stars, to kill us while we stand here, it'll store our brains in mason jars.

Good. I was terrified I’d just die and decompose into a rich soil, forgotten by others who will soon be forgotten too as the sun collapses, humanity’s entire existence but a blink on an endless, mindless timeline of undirected atomic reactions swallowed by the vast unknowable void.

• SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Someday something's coming from way out beyond the stars, to kill us while we stand here, it'll store our brains in mason jars.

The thing to kill us and store our brain doesn't come from beyond the stars, and it does not use mason jars, it sprang forth from our own hands and minds and uses bits and bytes for storage. The algorithm knows us all.

Sleep wrote: »

The thing to kill us and store our brain doesn't come from beyond the stars, and it does not use mason jars, it sprang forth from our own hands and minds and uses bits and bytes for storage. The algorithm knows us all.

see, this I love though. Yes please, Great Computer, upload me.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    My mood is singing the chorus of Dragula to myself but in Ned Flander's voice.

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Too real

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Literally my life ugh

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    This is where I beat my ragged old drum about building hobby time into your schedule! It's a habit I picked up as a freelancer, and it does wonders. Just give yourself a task that's like "6-7 PM - Build Erotic Matchstick Sculpture" and try and stick to it. At 6 PM you don't get to refresh Twitter again, you don't get to watch TV, and you definitely don't get to hang out with weirdos in an online forum during off-peak hours. You got to get in there and glue a bunch of matchsticks together until you are painfully aroused.

The secret about the doldrums is that they only stop you from starting. If you can do something you enjoy for three minutes in a row, you're going to want to keep doing it, no matter how tired you are.

Current mood: minding everyone else's goddamn business.

(Note: this only works for run-of-the-mill fatigue. If you got your actual depression I'm not trying to pretend it doesn't exist.)

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

This was 2010 for me and it went downhill from there

• I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    I Zimbra wrote: »
    EIBLeXLWwAABQ1v?format=jpg&name=large

The kids are alright (except for their depression).

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    His next tweet is entirely accurate and also why you have a separate teacher twitter account totally separate from your personal one.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    This is where I beat my ragged old drum about building hobby time into your schedule! It's a habit I picked up as a freelancer, and it does wonders. Just give yourself a task that's like "6-7 PM - Build Erotic Matchstick Sculpture" and try and stick to it. At 6 PM you don't get to refresh Twitter again, you don't get to watch TV, and you definitely don't get to hang out with weirdos in an online forum during off-peak hours. You got to get in there and glue a bunch of matchsticks together until you are painfully aroused.

The secret about the doldrums is that they only stop you from starting. If you can do something you enjoy for three minutes in a row, you're going to want to keep doing it, no matter how tired you are.

Current mood: minding everyone else's goddamn business.

(Note: this only works for run-of-the-mill fatigue. If you got your actual depression I'm not trying to pretend it doesn't exist.)

Heh if i'm behind on a content release for my players I just do my d&d writing while I'm at work. Might as well get paid to do what I love.

It's been over four years since I smoked a cigarette. It's raining, and I would suddenly and dearly love to smoke a cigarette in the rain.

Good thing it's raining hard enough that I don't want to go out and buy cigarettes.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    My mood is "thinking obsessively about an answer I whiffed in my job interview even though it makes no difference to anything."

I'm gonna try and switch it to "thinking obsessively about cocktail recipes"

• astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    My mood is being a grown man buying a milkshake on a weeknight to drain before dinner and encountering another grown man ordering the same shake. ::fist bump::

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
    edited January 2020
    It's been over four years since I smoked a cigarette. It's raining, and I would suddenly and dearly love to smoke a cigarette in the rain.

Good thing it's raining hard enough that I don't want to go out and buy cigarettes.

how do you smoke a cigarette in the rain??

are you magic

wait no i'm magic

are you a wizard

Magic Pink on
  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    My mood is "want pizza NOW but also trying to eat better".

Also doesn't matter that I just had dinner.

sig.gif
    edited January 2020
    i broke down and ordered a pizza Wednesday with the last of the space on my credit card and they got the order wrong and all it had on it was double green pepper

if there is one vegetable i will see taken to the Danube at dawn, it's that horrible chunk of nasty.

so natch my mood is eliminate all the things. but i did put the whole 30$ chunk outside and the adorable local possums had theyselves a party

Magic Pink on
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »

are you magic

wait no i'm magic

are you a wizard

Wear a hat.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

Good on you for quitting, man. And good on you for staying quit(ted)!!

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »
    My mood is "want pizza NOW but also trying to eat better".

Also doesn't matter that I just had dinner.

*eats healthy lunch... Okay now what am I really having*

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig

Good on you for quitting, man. And good on you for staying quit(ted)!!

Thanks! It's still raining, but I don't want to smoke this morning. It's wild how those cravings can still crop up every now and then.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    darunia106 wrote: »
    Magic Pink wrote: »

are you magic

wait no i'm magic

are you a wizard

Wear a hat.

you got to have a big ass hat then

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    fr9m5c0f566j.jpg

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    D-bHvB7U8AAscRC.jpg

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    That is not at all how I remember the Gadsden flag

This discussion has been closed.