As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I hope you don't mind the old [SE++ WoW] thread

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Hey new content tomorrow!

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I think for this patch I might switch back to the DK but honestly idfk. I'll likely reactivate tomorrow and check some things out and see how things feel.

• Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    Im ready to play with others tomorrow night!

lol nope not going back to DK no what no how, don't want to farm 10 essences to purple.

• DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    fatboss has started putting up ptr videos of the new bosses as of a few days ago for people that wanted to start seeing whats going on

edit: does the raid open on patch day or is it on a delay

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
    I thought it was a week or two later for raid

• Coconut MonkeyCoconut Monkey Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Normal/heroic raid opens next reset (21st), along with season 4.

I'll be online Thursday/Friday/Saturday night due to once again shedding all children. Gotta grind up some key levels for the new season!

Also if you want maximum cloak upgradiness, just go murder the end boss in horrific visions straight away in the first week. You can easily get a key for one attempt, two with a couple more assaults, three with grinding dailies, and four if you have no life.

Coconut Monkey on
    I missed you guys last Saturday. You were gone before I finished getting my kids to bed.

I will aim to be around Saturday night for anything that may go on.

Kai_San wrote: »
    I missed you guys last Saturday. You were gone before I finished getting my kids to bed.

I will aim to be around Saturday night for anything that may go on.

I would have continued if I didn't have to immediately jump in a car for two hours to offload one of the aforementioned children to my parents.

• JavenJaven Registered User regular
    so we should try to push mythic + as much as possible this week to maximize next week's chest?

edited January 2020
    No (or yes, maybe I misinterpreted), this coming week's push is basically to save time on the new season's push. The chest will be the same season 3 reward, but the key in the chest will have the season 4 affix and probably be minus 4 levels.

If we do a 16 this week, we'll get a 12 to do in next week's (21st) season 4. If we go full ham and try for max reward, then doing a 19 this week will probably net us a 15, and completing that will award 475 loot in the weekly chest (obtainable on the 28th).

Coconut Monkey on
  • DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    i can m+ sat night if we wanna rotate people around to get big strong caches

i need to get extra corrupted to make shirls as miserable as possible

7yh4xczljsym.png
    The Cache you get on the 21st from this weeks highest run will be following the Season 3 rules. So it can TF and has no corruption. Also I think same ilvls as now.

So only reason to do it gear wise is one last shot at getting a bit stronger going into the new raid.

I still would like to know why they reduced the mechagon and nazjatar essence requirements, but not the EP ones. That has been such a huge wall for me on essences.

They're nerfing the azerite boi, so it's likely not going to be number one anymore. The tank essence is nothing super special for our level of content. I've got no idea about the healer one.

Healer one is boss for PVP. It is mainly what I want.

I could live with vision forever, but the Rock dude is a strong option for a class that needs an extreme burst option. They aren't even nerfing it super hard anyway.

Like I wanna try soloing some Legion raids and the burst he provides would help that.

I wouldn't mind much, if not for the fact that EVERY goddamned pug is pretty much an example of the movie Idiocracy coming to life. I have never seen one stick together beyond the third boss.

• ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    I believe the goal would be to push to a +19 this weekend to get a +15 for next. This week is using the old scaling, so a +19 now is actually easier than a +15 then, but +15 is the maximum weekly chest ilevel threshold (starting when that would be relevant)

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • AdusAdus Registered User regular
    i can do a 19 at 414 ilevel right

Adus wrote: »

ಠ_ಠ

• ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular

I believe in you.

Can, sure.

Should, no.

I wish the patch was today. I want my fuzzy DK

I am kind of excited to see the quest line.

Also super looking forward to doing the horrific visions.

Bucketman wrote: »
    I wish the patch was today. I want my fuzzy DK

Well it's tonight (today? tomorrow?) that you should be able to make your fuzzy DK.

• T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    FUZZY EVERYTHING. RACE CHANGES FOR ALL ALTS

• The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Hmmm good thing it's a week away cause my computer's deciding to explode

It might be the ssd, or the win 10 install is old and just got broke due to the mandatory updates from 7 they've been pushing (I wish I was kidding) maybe it's just but considering its freezing if I load from the sad and it's a new problem this week that can't be blamed on uh the things off the other hds that run

I think I've run out of space and the whole systems freaked out steam doesn't recognize total Warhammer 2 but it's there and none of my drives had more then 60gb free despite it saying other wise then freezing if it uh figures it out, maybe it's time for some data storage ?¿??

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    If I was to level another Zandalari, what would everyone here say is the most lore-appropriate class choice for them?

Druid is my first choice, but priest does seem to have a certain appeal to it.

Priest or Warrior IMO. Though warrior is kind of the boring but accurate war choice.

But based on all the zone stories, Priest is hard to deny.

• RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Shaman?

PSN: jfrofl
    Dys wrote: »
    If I was to level another Zandalari, what would everyone here say is the most lore-appropriate class choice for them?

DK. Be Drek'thar.

Druid or warrior I'd say.

The totems for the Vulperia look really cool

• DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Dys wrote: »

DK. Be Drek'thar.

That would be rad, but I already have a not-zandalari troll DK with the old troll-themed bone armor. If I'm gonna level a DK, I'm just going to dig him back up.

My only concern for leveling a priest would be not playing Shadow and doing enough damage to make leveling not terrible. Is disc okay for leveling dps?

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Yeah the healing specs do acceptable soloing dps. Because of the way shadow ramps up it's hard to get shadow's full damage going on non-elites anyway.

BahamutZERO.gif
    Or you could level by queuing for instances all the time as a healer.
    I'd certainly be up for teaming up as a tank or dps if you wanted someone to tag along.

Honestly I recommended DK so you would just start at 55 instead of 20.

Speaking of, does anyone want to start a set of alts to level through dungeons on rested xp? We could maybe make it a scheduled thing? I was wanting to level a druid eventually, also maybe a shaman so I can cover non-dps roles, but also happy to not have to grind out levels on my own.

Radiation wrote: »
    Speaking of, does anyone want to start a set of alts to level through dungeons on rested xp? We could maybe make it a scheduled thing? I was wanting to level a druid eventually, also maybe a shaman so I can cover non-dps roles, but also happy to not have to grind out levels on my own.

I have a druid and I'm rolling a DK tonight that need leveling.

What level is the druid?

edited January 2020

Watch this video. Don't waste your visions.

Pinfeldorf on
This discussion has been closed.