As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I hope you don't mind the old [SE++ WoW] thread

• Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular

This was a good watch
    Also I appreciate the lack of HEY GUYS bullshit

mkc.png
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Radiation wrote: »
    What level is the druid?

Like 25 maybe

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Also, fair warning, but since I posted that video about how Visions work and what you should prioritize, now any time any of you guys complain about doing something wrong in a Vision I will mock you derisively instead of offering guidance. Likewise, Angry and Zeny will, too, but they wouldn't have warned you.

You have been warned.

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt3i7kdaB0Q

Watch this video. Don't waste your visions.

1) Zau linked this already
    2) I didn’t watch it and I’m assuming from your comment this video is already outdated: https://www.wowhead.com/news=306277/legendary-cloak-upgrades-will-be-weekly-capped-with-a-catch-up-mechanism

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    Your face linked this already, nerd.

• Options
    Take it back

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    sorry, your ass linked this already, nerd

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Also, fair warning, but since I posted that video about how Visions work and what you should prioritize, now any time any of you guys complain about doing something wrong in a Vision I will mock you derisively instead of offering guidance. Likewise, Angry and Zeny will, too, but they wouldn't have warned you.

You have been warned.

Whoah
    WHOAH

Hey

I would offer guidance. I always offer guidance.
    How many times have I politely suggested that players simply be a tank role or else a class that has an immortality button? '
    Many times throughout legion, as people struggled with their bois runs, I told them how I did it, first be a tank, second facepull everything. Please do not lie and say I never offer everyone my legit pro-tips.

• Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    Radiation wrote: »
    Speaking of, does anyone want to start a set of alts to level through dungeons on rested xp? We could maybe make it a scheduled thing? I was wanting to level a druid eventually, also maybe a shaman so I can cover non-dps roles, but also happy to not have to grind out levels on my own.
    I would love to do something like this.

My issue has been choosing what to level. I kind of wanted to make a vulpera for those facials, but none of the available classes do it for me. Same with nightborne kind of. I think maybe I would do priest, but I hate shadow for general world content. I thought about hunter or mage, but I always regret non hybrids. I really want to try dh so I can be the asshole in pvp, but then I wouldn’t really be leveling and only one race option.

If I picked nightborne or vulpera though I need to finish the unlock. I’m close on both but still.

Then I would kind of like to play paladin for tank and heals, but the only decent race option I have is another zandalari. Their racials are so boring though.

• Options
    Server's up.

• Options
    Anyone wanna try to do a vision run tonight after w her through all the quests?

• Options
    Can confirm that the dailies in Uldum give more coalescing visions in war mode. The standard 10% increase.

• Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    got Drake of the Four Winds from my first kill so this patch is good, everyone

• Options
    i just got an alpaca mount and the mount special is insanely cute

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular

The narrator for the video has a Bob Ross voice. Gonna be hard to stay focused.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    The quest to get your cloak takes way to long

• Options
    Zay wrote: »
    i just got an alpaca mount and the mount special is insanely cute

AND

THE JUMP ANIMATION

I DIED

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    among other good WoW things from today I have it on "authority" that while breath of sindragosa is still definitely the best frost dk choice, you can play icecap 3x frostwhelps and be a perfectly serviceable and competent teammate

which is great for me, a person who would be comfortable never pressing the button "Breath of Sindragosa" ever again

• Options
    Stayed up till 4am camping this stupid fucking alpaca
    SSqpWwW.jpg

On reflection? Time well spent.

• Options
    SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    Drops from a new rare i take it?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Smrtnik wrote: »
    Drops from a new rare i take it?

I think it’s a rare spawn you find and feed a few times.

Or maybe not, there are a few alpaca mounts now.

Marathon on
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    That specific one spawns randomly in Voldun and you feed it once with a vendor item and you get it. I was just checking the party finder for it, because once it is found it hangs out for 10 minutes before despawning, and any/everyone can feed it and get it in that time. If you routinely check party finder, it’ll be easy to get right now as lots of people are looking for it and putting up groups. It’s called Elusive Quickhoof

There’s another in Uldum that is similar but you need to feed it 7 times with a specific new item found in Uldum

And the last alpaca is a rare drop from the Voldun world boss so uhhh good fuckin luck on that one

Zay on
    sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    See thats the way to do it, instead of only letting a single person get it you let it stay up awhile.

• Options
    I’m seeing a lot of people say they got the island mount they wanted in 1 or 2 boxes and going >:(

Gonna farm so many stupid islands

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    Notably less enthusiastic about these new reputations given that doing every daily, and every little mission today in uldum (even the pet battle) earned me a whopping 600 rep or so.

• Options
    SaerisSaeris Borb Enthusiast flapflapflapflapRegistered User regular
    I have a solution to that! I call it, "don't do the dailies."

borb_sig.png
  • Options
    Saeris wrote: »
    I have a solution to that! I call it, "don't do the dailies."

But then it will take even longer to get the rep!

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    I mean is there really anything useful to get from them besides the new infinite augment rune

I assume new cosmetic bullshit

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    I mean is there really anything useful to get from them besides the new infinite augment rune

I assume new cosmetic bullshit

several new mounts.
    Infinite augment rune.

Oh and scribes can make contracts at revered, which take only ultramarine ink from the looks of it? Which I have several thousand of. But also people will really want contracts because these new reps suck. So I have a lot of supply for what will be an in-demand item, as soon as im at revered and can make the bloody things.

• Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    The new reps get you the rank 3 essence too right?

The dps one is realllllllly good. 65+ days is absurd for a rank 3 essence though

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    Oh is that where rank 3 of that is from, that's a bummer

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    I pretty much only think about rep as a reward from emissaries, and 600 a day is actually faster than waiting on emissaries would be?? I think??

Ultimately I don’t care that much though, I’m not really in a rush... but god a few of the dailies yesterday really sucked and I might just not bother with those lol

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    I pretty much only think about rep as a reward from emissaries, and 600 a day is actually faster than waiting on emissaries would be?? I think??

Ultimately I don’t care that much though, I’m not really in a rush... but god a few of the dailies yesterday really sucked and I might just not bother with those lol

I think itll depend on how much rep you can get from "story"

Like doing all the cape quests + all the daily shit normally would have put you at friendly yesterday (though some of the daily stuff seemed bugged and uncompleteable)

The main issue im seeing is that all the BFA reps basically shot you to honored or even revered maybe(?) as you did all the zone quests. So waiting on emissaries wasnt that bad because you didn't need as much rep. As for unshackled and mechagon, in addition to a fair crop of story related bits, unshackled had a ton of additional rep givers like follower levels and such, and mechagon basically had an emissary every day.

Right now i'm not seeing any new quests from friendly, or additional dailies unlocking, so unless there's some timegated story quests that will pop up, this may be one of the longest reps we've had in a while. As a final point: 75 rep per daily quest is honestly just kind of rude. I'll admit that not every one of the little mission things is quite as long as a WQ, so just choosing to knock all those out and ignoring the dailies is valid. But damn, 75 rep just seems so low. I feel like most dailies have been 100rep minimum, and usually 125 or 150.

• Options
    wow case in point, kill 4 rares in uldum, the worst daily i have ever seen

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    If I exalt all these new reps I hit 100 so I’m definitely doing that unfortunately

• Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited January 2020
    wow case in point, kill 4 rares in uldum, the worst daily i have ever seen

I wandered around for like an hour, saw no rares and one elite, decided to never do dailies

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • Options
    SaerisSaeris Borb Enthusiast flapflapflapflapRegistered User regular
    r6i3j7ezw1b41.jpg

borb_sig.png
  • Options
    oh my god

i'm 8 jorundall caches deep and haven't gotten the mount i want

and i got the stupid mogu mount as an actual island award trying to grind dubloons

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Ok I finished Outer World's and total Warhammer doesnt exist on my driver's for a little bit so I guess I'll play wow now

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    9 caches, 4 plundered blade of the northern kings

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
This discussion has been closed.