As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Crisis on Infinite [Chat]

bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
Man you guys are slackin

So this happened on the CW Crisis on Infinite Earths adaptation and man I DID NOT see this one happening ever
EOSQHGQWkAIRfbK.jpg

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Whatever, I hijacked chat yesterday, so really you're the one running late.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    If Flash has sex with Flash, is it incest or just Flashturbation?

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    @Winky I feel bad suggesting this since it is a thing I would never do, but if you think you could get another job after three months off/survive the three months w/o income, it's never going to get easier to do.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Usually you quit to get your app from limping levels of income to scale, not before you've got the idea in place.

So how.much child.labor do you need for your app?

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Don't ever cash out your 401k?!?

sig.gif
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    People should really go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Tumin wrote: »
    Usually you quit to get your app from limping levels of income to scale, not before you've got the idea in place.

So how.much child.labor do you need for your app?

I'm gonna need a couple months to round them up but I think I can provide about fifteen children, maybe twenty, but no guarantee

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    What if I cash out, like, 75% of it.

But it's so I can get a degree.

For a job making 30% of what I used to.

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    POSSUM :mad:

sig.gif
  • Options
    No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    Man you guys are slackin

So this happened on the CW Crisis on Infinite Earths adaptation and man I DID NOT see this one happening ever
    EOSQHGQWkAIRfbK.jpg

:(

DISAPPOINT

I thought this was going to be a reference to that one time some forumers accidentally merged every thread together.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Oh man I kind of wish that spoiler had a "on tonight's episode" context. But still, awesome.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

I mean, it's not a lot. I know "compound interest" and all, but I could rebuild it in a year.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    And, like, the alternative is my freedom

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    People should really go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.

One of the rare museums that's absolutely worth the ticket price

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Oh
    Some friends are starting to pop out babies
    Lol tho these sets of friends have been dating since freshman year of college because I guess that’s the schedule we are on about these things

poo
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Legends is a dumb (but beautifully self-aware about it) show; it tends to deliver moments like that.

Personally, I marked out hard the other night when I realized someone on the show snuck The Revelation in as the soundtrack during a scene in a strip-club in literal Hell. Baffling but 100% appropriate choice, and as the tiny percentage of the TV world that appreciates the work of Raymond Watts I am glad to have noticed it, albeit a little late.

• Options
    edited January 2020
    !

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I use my phone in the tub... so why not my switch

Forbidden gaming

• Options

Forbidden gaming

One is waterproof
    The other is not

(And even still I broke a waterproof phone last year in a hotel bathtub)

poo
  • Options

Forbidden gaming

Whatcha playin Eddie?

• Options
    Winky wrote: »

I mean, it's not a lot. I know "compound interest" and all, but I could rebuild it in a year.

D:

sig.gif
  • Options
    geralt's "...fuck" saved this episode

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »

Oh!

No Spoilers!

That episode will get better as the season progresses. I promise

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    I've only got one episode to go but I'm enjoying The Witcher even though it's not that well written and frequently feels like there's a bunch of episodes and scenes that were cut for time or something. The whole thing has a bit of a disjointed feel to it in many places. Also still not great at explaining how a lot of the things going on work or what they mean.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    A very long compilation of Geralt saying fuck that will result from The Witcher having a bunch of seasons is why it should have a bunch of seasons.

• Options
    shryke wrote: »
    I've only got one episode to go but I'm enjoying The Witcher even though it's not that well written and frequently feels like there's a bunch of episodes and scenes that were cut for time or something. The whole thing has a bit of a disjointed feel to it in many places. Also still not great at explaining how a lot of the things going on work or what they mean.

yeah I get the same feeling, that's it's... cramped at times, and those scenes suffer badly for it.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    No-Quarter wrote: »

Oh!

No Spoilers!

That episode will get better as the season progresses. I promise

I don't think that's how time works

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    shryke wrote: »

yeah I get the same feeling, that's it's... cramped at times, and those scenes suffer badly for it.

Going from Ep 5 to Ep 6 I like paused to check that I hadn't skipped an episode because suddenly a bunch of shit apparently happened between the two that just kinda comes out of nowhere.

Honestly, this is a show that needs a nice long season and wouldn't suffer for it. The every day adventures of Geralt of "....fuck" work just fine.

I assume it's because $$$.

shryke on
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    My big thing is I had no idea what they were doing

And then when I figured it out I was like "Hey, that's neat! ....I think they probably should have just fucking told me that though?"

Everything felt like it flowed much more smoothly to me on a second viewing when I knew what was going on.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    If Flash has sex with Flash, is it incest or just Flashturbation?

Yes

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »

This is an awful idea

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    More like Crisis on Infinite Scholar of Ages imo

uoPbdLV.jpg?width=469&height=624

@Feral the line is, with 2UB open and Inalla as commander, Spellseeker, fetch Culling the Weak, cull the spellseeker, use the last of your not-ritual mana to make a token with Inalla, fetch unearth, unearth spellseeker (BBB), fetch Burnt Offering, fetch Finale of Promise with a token (BB), burnt offering the spellseeker (BRRR), finale for unearth and culling the weak, cull a token (BBBBB) and unearth the spellseeker, fetch entomb, make a token (BBBB), fetch reanimate, entomb Scholar of Ages (BBB), reanimate spellseeker (BB), then loop reanimate + burnt offering + entomb + spell of your choice to put all instants/sorceries in your deck and generate infinite BR mana and infinite hasty scholar of ages (tutor a new reanimation spell first to stop hitting yourself with reanimate).

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Weirdly enough I just quit my job earlier this week to take 3 months of self-care (a lot of reading and hopefully some writing, a lot less self-destruction)

Financially I can only do it because I'm a spoiled little lazyboy

I wouldn't mind getting away from it all in some tiny little apartment in some podunk town honestly. A cousin of mine lives in the middle of nowhere in New Mexico and I'm thinking of just showing up with a suitcase

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    yennefer should really try a reasonable polite request some time

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Lol

Several people would become homeless if I quit my job.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited January 2020

Fuck no.

So It Goes on
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    edited January 2020

You need to get through three Witcher games for that to happen, maybe, and she still translocates your bed into the moat.

spool32 on
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Lol

Use this to extract favors from them.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Lol

this so much

the number of people who have said I should quit my job its like

get some dependants, then lemme know how quitting your job on a whim works out for ya

This discussion has been closed.