As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Salt Always. The Queen Is Dead (Skadi)! Long Live The Queen (Castoria)!

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Running these events without using Mash, Arash, or Plugsuiting is kinda tough.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    TenekTenek Registered User regular
    It effects the True/False spawns, depending if you want more of that kind of currency.

So it's more like a spawn weight... the normal is 1:1 and you can make it 2:1 or higher by stacking the bonuses? Fair enough.

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    That's that vagrant_winds luck.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    That's that vagrant_winds luck.

I'm on vacation.

And so is my mind.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    Where you at?

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Where you at?

Just observing filial piety. Nothing exciting.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Best lottery node doesn't open until the night of the 15th. I fly out to Texas for PAX South the next morning. Event ends before PAX.

RIP my dream of 100 of each box because if I'm at PAX I'm gonna do PAX stuff.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    Best lottery node doesn't open until the night of the 15th. I fly out to Texas for PAX South the next morning. Event ends before PAX.

RIP my dream of 100 of each box because if I'm at PAX I'm gonna do PAX stuff.

Farm while waiting in lines.

• Options
    edited January 2020
    New Babylonia Mystic Code in JP. Wonder if we'll get it early somehow. They're really pushing the anime.

Gudako's looks like Joseph Joestar in Chaldea colors, but with shorts.

Edit: Guda looking like a flipped color Atasuki Thunder God with a scarf.

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    CorranCorran VARegistered User regular
    Hoooolllly shit the fabled 1 ticket 5 star is true and I nabbed Scathach with it.

• Options
    StollsStolls Brave Corporate Logo Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Corran wrote: »
    Hoooolllly shit the fabled 1 ticket 5 star is true and I nabbed Scathach with it.

Every now and then, dreams come true. Congrats :+1:

Took a couple tries myself both times she was up, but no dice. Did come away with Circe, Emiya classic, and Anne/Mary NP2, so I'll live; wanna try running Circe and her full-charge skill alongside Medea for maximum witch power. Still, I can feel the compulsive gambler in the back corners of my brain going COME ON BABY DOUBLE OR NOTHING LET'S GO

The hope is that the event roulettes will keep him distracted for the next few hours.

Stolls on
    kstolls on Twitch, streaming weekends at 9pm CST!
    Now playing: Teardown and Baldur's Gate 3 (co-op)
    Sunday Spotlight: Horror Tales: The Wine
  • Options
    hJFcA9h.jpg

Two 10/10/10'd NP2 Foreigners now.

And yet I'm still waiting for a girl like MHXX to come into my life.

• Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    After spending all the tickets and 720 SQ on Jalter, I foolishly decided to trust the gacha and roll for a Dandy Crime Grandpa with 240 SQ I had remaining.

And yet it worked! He showed up in my fifth multiroll, he and absolutely nothing else of any significance, but my first archer SSR is more than enough.

Now I have 90 SQ left, and will save until Achilles gets added sometime in April.

Asthariel on
  • Options
    How's everyone doing in this event? All the best shop currency nodes are out, but the best manuscript node doesn't drop till tomorrow, along with Jalter's Costume and the new Challenge quest.

I'm at shot Cleared, 13 True boxes cleared, and 16 Fake boxes cleared as of the day reset. Probably gonna take it easy tonight and go semi-hard tomorrow night before I lose a day in airports and flying the next day.

Though Arknights drops sometime Thursday as well which'll divide my attention a bit.

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Just doing Zerker node since I can three turn it for the gold currency. Once I get Jalters outfit I'll deepdive the manuscript node.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    Farming Rider node again myself as it's the best one until the boss node. MXH, Jack, and Nito'ing it with full SoC CE lineup. Takes about 5 turns.

Will try to 3turn the final node probably.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    The assassin node is real rough for me. I only have one of the event CEs, so I'm thinking I won't push it too hard.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    How's everyone doing in this event? All the best shop currency nodes are out, but the best manuscript node doesn't drop till tomorrow, along with Jalter's Costume and the new Challenge quest.

I'm at shot Cleared, 13 True boxes cleared, and 16 Fake boxes cleared as of the day reset. Probably gonna take it easy tonight and go semi-hard tomorrow night before I lose a day in airports and flying the next day.

Though Arknights drops sometime Thursday as well which'll divide my attention a bit.

Having to farm on a weeknight because the good nodes weren't open in time on the weekend is the literal fucking worst.

I'm just trying to get to 10|10 boxes and clear the shop, I can't be bothered to do more than that. Just need a few hundred more silvers to clear Red gems and a thousand for blues for the ones I'm somewhat short on and then a couple boxes worth of Manuscripts but uggggh.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    About 6K Fake and Real each. Not gonna get a whole lot of farming done this weekend because of PAX so I'll have to make peace with this and resign myself to...ugh...actually running doors during 1/2 AP events until Gilfest.

• Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    I checked how many bones Altera needs for her skills.

Its 216. May God have mercy upon my soul.

• Options
    Spectrum wrote: »

Having to farm on a weeknight because the good nodes weren't open in time on the weekend is the literal fucking worst.

I'm just trying to get to 10|10 boxes and clear the shop, I can't be bothered to do more than that. Just need a few hundred more silvers to clear Red gems and a thousand for blues for the ones I'm somewhat short on and then a couple boxes worth of Manuscripts but uggggh.

That's about where I'm at, and it was kind of a busy weekend besides. Only about halfway through on boxes and just grabbing whatever I can afford after Jalter's outfit (who I don't even have, mind, but it's the principle of the thing). Okita needed those saber gems badly, but there are a lot of gaps in my inventory and I don't know how much time I'm gonna have to fill the rest of them.

• Options
    The only thing I'm remotely interested in is the Jalter costume. Everything else is gravy, and I'm just using natural AP. Embers is embers, qp is qp.

• Options
    Challenge Quest done, 17 turns

Waver, support Merlin, BB, Mash, S. Marie, (unused) reserve Abby

Killed Arash -> broke Jalter once -> broke and killed Arjuna -> 2nd broke and killed Jalter -> broke and killed Bryn

Merlin immuned the first Arjuna NP. Stunned Jalter to stall her once for alignment with Arjuna's second, taunt+immuned her NP with Mash and def stacked with Mash NP+DEF boost against Arjuna's second NP. Merlin immuned the first and only Bryn NP.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I just let Arash kill himself. Does that make me a bad person?

• Options
    This time gating is annoying. No script farming while traveling for me

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Well better hit the GSSR banner up before it goes away, it can only curse me twice so it shouldn't be toWHAT THE SHIT
    RL2iIXL.png?1

My Darth Otaku finally came home I've only pulled on her banner for like two years WOO

• Options
    Grats. She's a cinnamon roll.

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Babylonia Campaign incoming for NA.
    Have you been enjoying “Fate/Grand Order Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia”?
    To celebrate the release of the anime, now streaming online, we’re holding Part Two of the “Fate/Grand Order Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia” Anime Release Campaign!

Campaign Period:
    2020-01-20 20:00 - 01-29 19:59 PST

Receive the "Babylonia Anime Release Campaign: Part Two Ticket" when you log in during the distribution period listed below! This ticket can be exchanged for one of 50 eligible ★4 (SR) Servants, including Gilgamesh (Caster), Gorgon, and Medusa (Lancer), who star in “Fate/Grand Order Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia”!

I have no idea who I would choose.. Maybe Birb Caster.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Emiya Alter for me I guess?

There’s also Tomoe and Nezha, but I sort of want to take Emiya Alter since he’s locked

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Challenge Quest done, 17 turns

Waver, support Merlin, BB, Mash, S. Marie, (unused) reserve Abby

Killed Arash -> broke Jalter once -> broke and killed Arjuna -> 2nd broke and killed Jalter -> broke and killed Bryn

Merlin immuned the first Arjuna NP. Stunned Jalter to stall her once for alignment with Arjuna's second, taunt+immuned her NP with Mash and def stacked with Mash NP+DEF boost against Arjuna's second NP. Merlin immuned the first and only Bryn NP.

Nice, Waver+Merlin makes some goddamned magic happen. Took me 17 also, using Fran, Medea, borrowed Waver, Mash, Mecha-Eli, and BB. Fran and Medea actually sync up pretty well; the latter's debuff cleanse paired with NP gain up helps the former recover and avoid damage after her NP. Jalter was down to her last bar before Team Kouhai had to step in for the finish.
    I just let Arash kill himself. Does that make me a bad person?

Nah, if anything that fits the school motif they're going for. He's the guy that tries a little too hard to impress the club president and, while painfully earnest about it, doesn't quite know what he's doing. Hilarity ensues.

Anyway, time for some grinding, gonna need as many bones as I can haul away from this.

Stolls on
  • Options
    The list to have it on this page:
    info_04_i1hc6.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    This is unexpected. Hopefully it doesn't take away any of our future free SRs with much bigger pools to choose from.

I also have no idea who I'm gonna pick. I have my must haves at at least NP2 from lucky spooks and the previous ticket.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Hmm. Not sure if I want Caster of Midrash or Okeanos. Tristan wouldn't be a bad choice either.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    I was going to take someone new but then I realized that Sheba NP2 would be a huge usability buff, so that's an easy choice for me.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    On one hand, I can 3 turn Louvere. On the other hand, doing so uses 3 of my Max Bond servants.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Hmm. In terms of pure firepower, Saberlot NP2, Inferno NP2, or Caster of Midrash are probably the most useful to me. Of course, I've no lack of sabers, I've got Archuria, and I can always invest in robo-liz for assassin nodes...

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I recommend Midrash

Camelpants* caster is good and cool

*mats book confirms she wears camel print sweatpants to bed, this is canon

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Yeah, a little torn on options. Saberlot and Sheba upgrades are very tempting, and I can always use more Fran. Lancerdusa NP4 wouldn't be much gameplay help, but by god the Great Work will be finished. On the other hand, it might be fun to grab someone I don't already have, like Lartoria alter or Nero to complete their sets. Nursery Rhyme would give Jack her tea party pal, Nitocris might act as a lure for Ozy, and it just feels wrong that I don't have CasGil or Herc.

Decisions, decisions...

Stolls on
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Think I'm gonna go with Yagyu this time. Even without bias, I think he (or saber Lancelot, who I grailed on my JP account) is probably the most useful addition to my squad that I could take. Maybe an avenger...

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Story Saber Alter for me for collection purposes as nothing else really fills a need.

I would have gone Amazon.EU NP2 but X Alter kinda took that corner.

Transporter on