As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PC Games - Adore EA & Corruption 2029 out today!

• DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Yeah I am about to dive back into BL3 after taking a break when I finished it with two characters.

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Also I just want the thread to know that all this talk about DOOM got me to load up 2016's soundtrack (again) and I've been listening to it for the last couple of hours.

sig.gif
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for nuHeretic
    Darmak wrote: »
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for nuHeretic

And nuHexen!

You should look into AMID EVIL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBlTTW3RRtw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxzXQwU2yRs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYJJ6hD1ZgU

Crippl3 on
  • TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    H0b0man wrote: »
    I enjoyed Anthem up until I beat the game and realized there wasn't really anything to do after the story.

The combat and just flying around was a blast though. I'm at least interested in checking it out after whatever the 2.0 update winds up being.

I'm worried about the rumors saying that they didn't really have any idea what the relaunch was going to be

It might still turn out good somehow, but sounds like it won't be any time soon

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    webguy20 wrote: »
    Played a bit of Satisfactory this weekend. Yea it totally scratches the itch more than Factorio. Just unlocked tier 3-4 again, but need to put it down because there is a huge update coming at the end of the month and its a save breaker.

I started at the beginning of the month and can't stop playing, even though I build all my works under the shadow of Update 3.

I spent the afternoon hunting down and capping geysers so I can power a supercomputer factory that's going to consist of 6 manufacturers, 12 assemblers, 36 constructors, 16 smelters, and 18 refineries, all to churn out a blazing 1.875 supercomputers per minute. It's going to consume over a thousand MW, not counting mines and oil wells.

This is a very good game.

All the blue machines do nothing but build parts for supercomputers:
    https://imgur.com/a/h3lvVyE

This game.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Last night Megaera told me she was at a difficult point in her career and needed to focus on that. Was it me? Did I do something wrong? Did I need to let her whip me more, and occasionally stop me from progressing to Asphodel?

steam_sig.png
    *locks self in room and blasts same sad song for 4 hours. *

FakeEdit: aww did they remove the emote feature?

steam_sig.png
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Goddamn I did not expect Brolo to so thoroughly run with my shitty throwaway joke, in actual awe over here.

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »
    Also I just want the thread to know that all this talk about DOOM got me to load up 2016's soundtrack (again) and I've been listening to it for the last couple of hours.

I load it on my phone and crank my car's stereo to max and rattle my fucking windows (and brain) on the way to work sometimes.

JtgVX0H.png
  • MadicanMadican
    doesn't think they removed the emote feature

No face Registered User regular

• IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    While I'm still making my way downtown through DOOM, I also accidentally reinstalled Half-Life 2 and y'all, that's still a fun and good game right there. Shame it, you know, led to Valve not wanting to make games anymore.

Madican wrote: »

Weird, I get permission denied.

steam_sig.png
  • IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Sorce wrote: »
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Brolo wrote: »
    maybe a StS update is what I need to draw myself away from playing borderlands 3

i... i do not like how much time I've spent playing this game

but it does the shooty shoot so good

Yeah I’m legit kinda annoyed it’s a pretty good game
    And it'll finally launch on Steam in April, just in time to get steamrolled by everything else that month.

Assuming GB actually wants to release it on anything other than Epic after their exclusivity deal ends.

They don't have a reason not to release it on Steam at some point, unless Epic gives them another sack of cash.

I've been enjoying the hell out of it. I took Amara to 50, and played a lot of the special Halloween content with her. Now I"m doodling around with the other characters, mostly Zane who I've got at 27ish and doing the incredibly satisfying Eden 6 missions. The thing I especially like about it is that it is much closer to BL1 than BL2 for the rate at which you find some gun that is powerful enough to replace one of your current ones, even if its a sideways replacement and not a pure upgrade. So much satisfying gun variety and shooting.

I'm trying not to play it out on EGS. I would like to get it on Steam. But I do keep firing it up. It's a perfect I've-got-half-an-hour-to-kill game.

Iolo on
    Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Whyyyyy do I bother modding total warhammer 2 when I know I'm just gonna not be able to load the menuuuuu

Why do I do thiiiisssss

• mosssnackmosssnack Yeah right, man, Bishop should go! Good idea!Registered User regular
    I’ve been having a blast with Sundered. I’m towards the end and am excited that I’ll be able to start a new game for a different ending.

How did I miss this when it came out? Was there any hype for it? Maybe I was deployed, dunno. Like, it’s not as huge as hollow knight, but this game is pretty dang delightful to play.

XBL: mosssnack12
    bnet: moss*1454
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    mosssnack wrote: »
    I’ve been having a blast with Sundered. I’m towards the end and am excited that I’ll be able to start a new game for a different ending.

How did I miss this when it came out? Was there any hype for it? Maybe I was deployed, dunno. Like, it’s not as huge as hollow knight, but this game is pretty dang delightful to play.

it came out in the middle of a big glut of sidescrolling games with metroidvania like qualities

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I do remember there being some quiet hype for it, I played it at PAX before it came out and thought it was pretty rad

• mosssnackmosssnack Yeah right, man, Bishop should go! Good idea!Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    mosssnack wrote: »

it came out in the middle of a big glut of sidescrolling games with metroidvania like qualities

Ah, fair enough

XBL: mosssnack12
    bnet: moss*1454
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    more like chundered

heh gotem

• KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    Whyyyyy do I bother modding total warhammer 2 when I know I'm just gonna not be able to load the menuuuuu

Why do I do thiiiisssss

So lazy assholes like me can reap the benefits?

edited January 2020

Jan 14 - Bunny Park (Simulation, Casual, Cute, Building, Clicker)
    @ThatDudeOverThere

Jan 14 - Orangeblood (RPG, 2D, Turn-based, narrative, hiphop)

Brolo on
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I think my Geralt's beard has reached maximum length and I have to say, pretty disappointing. I wanted to be a lumberjack witcher.

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    The logical extenstion of which being deranged mountain man hermit Geralt, tuckin his beard into his belt to keep it out of the way

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    The logical extenstion of which being deranged mountain man hermit Geralt, tuckin his beard into his belt to keep it out of the way

I too want Tom Bombadil Geralt

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    If you knew about the legions of burly Greek men slain in combat because their opponent grabbed them by the beard

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    Red Dead Redemption 2 really picked up the growable beard ball and ran with it

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Basically the story goes that men started shaving in the "West" because Alexander the Great looked at his soldiers and was like we could lose 10% less men if the beard-grabby thing didn't always happen

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Today was the first time I've got a good look at Geralt's face after drinking a bunch of potions. I was totally unaware anything changed so that was a bit of a surprise I tell you what

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Today was the first time I've got a good look at Geralt's face after drinking a bunch of potions. I was totally unaware anything changed so that was a bit of a surprise I tell you what

I was gonna mention this back when you were talking about modding his face to be more veined up and shit, but I figured you knew about the potion thing

As someone who used an Alchemy-focused build, my Geralt was all fucked up and veiny pretty much the entire game

Maddoc on
    Do his eyes ever go all black like in the TV show? I think I was only at about 75% toxicity when I noticed it.

I don't actually know what happens if you max it out. He dies?

• The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    ugh how do I make steam search for the previous steam libraries so I dont have to reinstall

it isnt the same since they changed it to this dumb app looking thing

wait no I think windows update exploded my total warhammer two folder since it seems to be uh missing and my ssd conveniently has that amount of free space

considering I was hard locking on accessing my c drive there a few days ago ima go ahead and just reinstall windows some time soon and maybe uh clear some space

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
    edited January 2020
    Do his eyes ever go all black like in the TV show? I think I was only at about 75% toxicity when I noticed it.

I don't actually know what happens if you max it out. He dies?

if it's above 95% IIRC, he starts losing health over time

EDIT: Oh no wonder I don't really know very well, the Heightened Tolerance skill in Alchemy essentially makes it so that you no longer suffer toxicity drawbacks

Maddoc on
    I liked that one Witcher 3 trailer where he beats a vampire by drinking horrible poison before it beats the shit out of him and drinks his foul dirt blood

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    Red Dead Redemption 2 really picked up the growable beard ball and ran with it

You can grow a beard on a ball??

• MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    Does the concoctions give the same veiny effect as high toxicity off poisons, or did they have a separate effect? It's been a while since I played, so I don't remember.

I liked that one Witcher 3 trailer where he beats a vampire by drinking horrible poison before it beats the shit out of him and drinks his foul dirt blood

I wanna see that

There's a lot of great touches in that trailer, like the fact that the song she's singing is her way of letting him he failed his stealth check.

Tube wrote: »
    There's a lot of great touches in that trailer, like the fact that the song she's singing is her way of letting him he failed his stealth check.

yeah that it loops back around to

witcher 3 dlc 2 endgame spoiler

was really cool

Good thing she didn't just merk him before he drank his moop goop.

This discussion has been closed.