As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Fire Emblem] THIS THREAD IS DEAD! POST IN THE NEW ONE!

• Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Full patch notes

New and Updated Features
    Increased the number of save files from 5 to 25. Note: Increased number of save files will require approximately 12MB of additional system memory space. If you don’t have enough space, you can delete some application data or images saved in the album.
    Added a new option, In Battle, in Appearance Options, allowing the player to select the monastery outfits for battle as well.
    Note: You can set this from the Unit Appearance menu in Personal Quarters.
    Note: Depending on the outfit/character/class combination, some outfits may not be reflected for mounted units.
    Added feature that allows players to hide the UI when viewing a character in Unit Appearance.
    Added new allies that will join in Part 2: Crimson Flower.
    Changed the song that plays in the opening movie to the Korean version when the system language is set to Korean.
    Added additional quests and new outfits (Servants Attire, Summer Wear, and Evening Wear) from the Expansion Pass.
    Note: Additional quests include new activities, such as the sauna, feeding cats and dogs, and recruiting new battalions.
    Note: Additional quests are marked with a light-blue icon during Exploration.
    Note: New outfits (Servants Attire, Summer Wear, and Evening Wear) are provided for the protagonist and for the playable characters. They can be selected via Personal Quarters in the monastery.
    Added an additional element of the Expansion Pass, making Anna available for recruiting in the monastery after the third chapter, Mutiny in the Mist.
    Note: Anna can participate in battles and activities.
    Note: Anna does not have Support relationships.
    Note: Recruiting Anna unlocks a new paralogue after a certain chapter.
    Note: It’s possible to set Anna as a traveler, but the recipient cannot recruit her as an Adjutant unless they also own the Expansion Pass.
    Note: If a player has not purchased the Expansion Pass, only one of the new characters in the Expansion Pass can visit as a traveler.
    Added Gifts for Dogs and Cats to the viewable rankings during the loading screen and the calendar screen while playing online.
    General
    Fixed a bug that accidentally turned students who aren’t from the protagonist’s house into allies in Chapter 1: Three Houses.
    Fixed a Ver.1.0.2 bug that caused an unintended sound to play at the beginning of Chapter 1: Three Houses (“The Academy “in the Movie Gallery) when the language is set to English.
    Fixed a bug that caused Dimitri’s face to sometimes display incorrectly.
    Fixed a bug that prevented a support conversation event from happening when certain inputs were made after increasing Support levels while exploring the monastery.
    Fixed a bug that did not display the upward arrow during the Choir Festival day (though the bonus was still being added, despite the missing arrows).
    Fixed a bug that displayed an incorrect stage name screen sometimes during the screen transitions.
    Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze when talking to a character in the monastery on rare occasions.
    Fixed a bug that incorrectly displayed the character HP when selecting Convoy during battle.
    Fixed a bug that set the Adjutant Follow-Up activation rate lower than intended for certain Support levels.
    Changed the item the sniper holds from Spear to Silver Bow in the final episode of Part 2: Crimson Flower on Maddening difficulty.
    Fixed a bug that sometimes showed blank epilogues.
    Revised some text.
    Improved gameplay by addressing a few additional bugs.

The notes say "new allies", plural, but apparently it's only the previously announced Jeritza who joins you in Crimson Flower. Was kinda hoping they meant Ladislava and the others.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    "Revised some text", huh?

I'm gonna go assume this is mainly in the Crimson Flower monastery sections where people talk about how the Death Knight is away at the front.

Revised some text: every character is now named Ferdinand von Aegir

• Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Maz- wrote: »
    Was kinda hoping they meant Ladislava and the others.

This is still such a missed opportunity to me. They even sort of act like they're gonna be playable characters (or at least Fleche) but then nope. (but then literally everything about Crimson Flower is a missed opportunity...)

Also ugg, I need to get back to this game. I haven't played it in a few weeks and I still have a Blue Lions run to finish up.

(I've also been debating if I spoil myself by watching a Golden Deer let's play or not... with as shitty as I've been at getting to finishing this Blue Lions run, I'm not sure I should rely on playing through it myself :P)

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    I did BL first and now on CF and I am having a hard time buying into Edel’s vision

First I had edgelord Dmitri and now accelerationist Edie...I pretty much know what I’ll get from Seteth, so I hope Claude gives me a reason to feel good about allying with him

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    I did BL first and now on CF and I am having a hard time buying into Edel’s vision

First I had edgelord Dmitri and now accelerationist Edie...I pretty much know what I’ll get from Seteth, so I hope Claude gives me a reason to feel good about allying with him

Claude's the easiest to chill with

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular

That's funny, because I have the opposite problem. After playing through CF first I don't see myself doing a BL run basically ever. Anyone who thinks this system is changing without a war is nuts.

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    I just have a problem with the seeming incoherence if the BE/CF path
    How come we can’t zap in and out anymore like in part 1
    Edel doesn’t believe in the teachings of the goddess but yo, Byleth is right there......teaching her........
    Hubert and Edel explaining that we’re allied with TWSITD because Edel is so mad that TWSITD killed her siblings, tortured her and fucked with her dad that she wants to take down the church and nobility...
    All the Faerghus and devout peeps that follow me to the Empire and continue to pray to the goddess
    And now everyone is cool with the DK just hanging out threatening to kill them between spoonfuls of ice cream

Captain Inertia on
  • LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    Edel doesn’t believe in the teachings of the goddess but yo, Byleth is right there......teaching her........
    Hubert and Edel explaining that we’re allied with TWSITD because Edel is so mad that TWSITD killed her siblings, tortured her and fucked with her dad that she wants to take down the church and nobility...
    All the Faerghus and devout peeps that follow me to the Empire and continue to pray to the goddess
    And now everyone is cool with the DK just hanging out threatening to kill them between spoonfuls of ice cream
    Edelgard isn't against the faith, she's against the church as a political institution. She's against the crest and nobility systems that the church has uplifted and propagated. She has no interest in banning people from worship, but she does want the church as it currently is to be dismantled.

TWSITD are not solely responsible for what happened to her. The corrupt nobility such as Hubert and Ferdie's fathers were part of it, as well. They're the ones that made her and her dad into pawns, and they're the ones that handed her and her siblings over to be experimented on. She sees the nobility as overwhelmingly corrupt and believes the entire system needs to be torn down. She is only allied with TWSITD because they still have enough control of her Empire, and enough power, that she needs them to win the war. Well they also have ways of keeping her in line, but you'll find out more about that later.

• TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular

I admit, I was a bit more blase than necessary. And it's not "nuts" to think that the system might be peacefully improved, but I don't think it's very likely to happen. But to answer your questions:
    1. Not sure what you mean by "zap in and out"
    2. Edie finds the fact that humans have been enthralled under the control of a dragon-entity for a thousand years abhorrent, especially as that dragon-entity is responsible for the Crest system that she utterly despises. The game makes it pretty evident that Crests have established a highly stratified society where people fail or succeed only on the presence or lack of a Crest in their bloodline. Byleth doesn't really seem to care too much about the goddess either, and the game gives no indication that s/he is teaching Edie anything religious. Where would s/he have learned it? S/he hadn't heard of the Church until after the start of the game.
    3. Edie has no real choice in terms of siding with the Slitherers. If at any point up until Part 2 of this game, if they had any inkling that she wanted to kill them, they'd end her. They need her because they planned on her being the next Nemesis, and she plays along to stay alive while also intending to subvert them when possible. This happens both in CF and in VW (after she dies, Hubert gets you a letter explaining all about the Slitherers so you can kill them). It probably would have happened in BL if you hadn't killed all the Slitherers already by the time you face her.
    4. My reasoning here is that those Faerghus people have seen Dimitri going through his little breakdown throughout Part 1 (or prior to the game start in the case of Felix) and he doesn't have Byleth to help even him out. And everyone is rightly disturbed by Rhea's "kill anyone who even thinks about questioning me" attitude. So when it comes time to choose up sides, and everyone's favorite teacher (and possibly many of the other teachers) are all siding with the Empire, and you've got Rhea screaming for blood and Dimitri frothing at the mouth, it's not unreasonable to head for the hills.
    5. Hey, he was nice enough to apologize to Manuela! Yes, he's very creepy, but he is absolutely loyal to Edie. I hope that, if I do replay CF and recruit him, we get to see a little more of his personality.

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Terrendos wrote: »

I admit, I was a bit more blase than necessary. And it's not "nuts" to think that the system might be peacefully improved, but I don't think it's very likely to happen. But to answer your questions:
    1. Not sure what you mean by "zap in and out"
    2. Edie finds the fact that humans have been enthralled under the control of a dragon-entity for a thousand years abhorrent, especially as that dragon-entity is responsible for the Crest system that she utterly despises. The game makes it pretty evident that Crests have established a highly stratified society where people fail or succeed only on the presence or lack of a Crest in their bloodline. Byleth doesn't really seem to care too much about the goddess either, and the game gives no indication that s/he is teaching Edie anything religious. Where would s/he have learned it? S/he hadn't heard of the Church until after the start of the game.
    3. Edie has no real choice in terms of siding with the Slitherers. If at any point up until Part 2 of this game, if they had any inkling that she wanted to kill them, they'd end her. They need her because they planned on her being the next Nemesis, and she plays along to stay alive while also intending to subvert them when possible. This happens both in CF and in VW (after she dies, Hubert gets you a letter explaining all about the Slitherers so you can kill them). It probably would have happened in BL if you hadn't killed all the Slitherers already by the time you face her.
    4. My reasoning here is that those Faerghus people have seen Dimitri going through his little breakdown throughout Part 1 (or prior to the game start in the case of Felix) and he doesn't have Byleth to help even him out. And everyone is rightly disturbed by Rhea's "kill anyone who even thinks about questioning me" attitude. So when it comes time to choose up sides, and everyone's favorite teacher (and possibly many of the other teachers) are all siding with the Empire, and you've got Rhea screaming for blood and Dimitri frothing at the mouth, it's not unreasonable to head for the hills.
    5. Hey, he was nice enough to apologize to Manuela! Yes, he's very creepy, but he is absolutely loyal to Edie. I hope that, if I do replay CF and recruit him, we get to see a little more of his personality.
    1 - I assume the usual bad guy teleporting.
    3 - And CF's ending is pretty clear that after she finishes off Rhea she and Hubert give them their full attention, even if you don't get to actually wipe them out on-screen.
    5 - To be fair, aside from being deliberately creepy and having a bit of an obsession with worthy opponents he generally does behave fairly honorably. The game definitely frames him as a monster in act 1 but a lot of that is putting him in your face as a big scary threat. Actually it's a rather neat subversion since you think he must be some ancient servant of evil and really he's just the Black Knight again.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Alucard6986Alucard6986 xbox: Ubeltanzer swtor: UbelRegistered User regular
    Maz- wrote: »
    Full patch notes

New and Updated Features
    Increased the number of save files from 5 to 25. Note: Increased number of save files will require approximately 12MB of additional system memory space. If you don’t have enough space, you can delete some application data or images saved in the album.
    Added a new option, In Battle, in Appearance Options, allowing the player to select the monastery outfits for battle as well.
    Note: You can set this from the Unit Appearance menu in Personal Quarters.
    Note: Depending on the outfit/character/class combination, some outfits may not be reflected for mounted units.
    Added feature that allows players to hide the UI when viewing a character in Unit Appearance.
    Added new allies that will join in Part 2: Crimson Flower.
    Changed the song that plays in the opening movie to the Korean version when the system language is set to Korean.
    Added additional quests and new outfits (Servants Attire, Summer Wear, and Evening Wear) from the Expansion Pass.
    Note: Additional quests include new activities, such as the sauna, feeding cats and dogs, and recruiting new battalions.
    Note: Additional quests are marked with a light-blue icon during Exploration.
    Note: New outfits (Servants Attire, Summer Wear, and Evening Wear) are provided for the protagonist and for the playable characters. They can be selected via Personal Quarters in the monastery.
    Added an additional element of the Expansion Pass, making Anna available for recruiting in the monastery after the third chapter, Mutiny in the Mist.
    Note: Anna can participate in battles and activities.
    Note: Anna does not have Support relationships.
    Note: Recruiting Anna unlocks a new paralogue after a certain chapter.
    Note: It’s possible to set Anna as a traveler, but the recipient cannot recruit her as an Adjutant unless they also own the Expansion Pass.
    Note: If a player has not purchased the Expansion Pass, only one of the new characters in the Expansion Pass can visit as a traveler.
    Added Gifts for Dogs and Cats to the viewable rankings during the loading screen and the calendar screen while playing online.
    General
    Fixed a bug that accidentally turned students who aren’t from the protagonist’s house into allies in Chapter 1: Three Houses.
    Fixed a Ver.1.0.2 bug that caused an unintended sound to play at the beginning of Chapter 1: Three Houses (“The Academy “in the Movie Gallery) when the language is set to English.
    Fixed a bug that caused Dimitri’s face to sometimes display incorrectly.
    Fixed a bug that prevented a support conversation event from happening when certain inputs were made after increasing Support levels while exploring the monastery.
    Fixed a bug that did not display the upward arrow during the Choir Festival day (though the bonus was still being added, despite the missing arrows).
    Fixed a bug that displayed an incorrect stage name screen sometimes during the screen transitions.
    Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze when talking to a character in the monastery on rare occasions.
    Fixed a bug that incorrectly displayed the character HP when selecting Convoy during battle.
    Fixed a bug that set the Adjutant Follow-Up activation rate lower than intended for certain Support levels.
    Changed the item the sniper holds from Spear to Silver Bow in the final episode of Part 2: Crimson Flower on Maddening difficulty.
    Fixed a bug that sometimes showed blank epilogues.
    Revised some text.
    Improved gameplay by addressing a few additional bugs.

The notes say "new allies", plural, but apparently it's only the previously announced Jeritza who joins you in Crimson Flower. Was kinda hoping they meant Ladislava and the others.

Anna is also recruitable, though she doesn’t have any supports

PSN: Ubeltanzer Blizzard: Ubel#1258
  • StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    i'm playing CF and I feel like Edelgard is the one true protagonist of the whole thing.

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
    I finished Silver Snow. I still have Azure Moon left, but if I'm gonna be honest, I'll probably do another Crimson Flower run first. After I've finished Pokémon, obviously.

Anyway, a few thoughts on Silver Snow.
    It really is Verdant Wind, but less. Less maps, less delving into the setting's history, less Claude.

Still, I liked how in the big group scenes where every secondary character gets a few lines the Knights of Seiros and the faculty are also present. It makes them less tertiary characters like in all the other routes, and boosts them up to kinda secondary status.

I liked how the last month's monastery exploration felt kind of like a playable epilogue. The war is over, Nemesis isn't rampaging, and nobody knows Rhea's about to go berserk. So everybody's celebrating that the war is over and talking about what comes next (and sharing their opinions that making Byleth God-Emperor of Fódlan is totally a good idea). And it's just nice. It's nice to have this one last victory lap, and now I wish the other routes had it all well.

As for the bad, well, I didn't actually mind to have Gronder 2.0 happen off-screen, but, uhm, what happened to Claude? Reports of the battle are chaotic and confused, but in the end it shakes out that Edelgard definitely survived, Dimitri definitely died, and Claude... uhm... Well, he may be dead or he may be gravely injured, and the game never gets back to tell you which one it actually is. They just let that loose thread dangle.

Finally, I'm just kind of amused that your group gets called the Resistance Army. Because when I picture a "Resistance" I do not picture a band of counter-revolutionaries fighting to maintain the theocratic status quo.

• StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    And oh god Anna's paralogue is just free Real Estate, i mean, free money.

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
    I finished Silver Snow. I still have Azure Moon left, but if I'm gonna be honest, I'll probably do another Crimson Flower run first. After I've finished Pokémon, obviously.

Anyway, a few thoughts on Silver Snow.
    It really is Verdant Wind, but less. Less maps, less delving into the setting's history, less Claude.

Still, I liked how in the big group scenes where every secondary character gets a few lines the Knights of Seiros and the faculty are also present. It makes them less tertiary characters like in all the other routes, and boosts them up to kinda secondary status.

I liked how the last month's monastery exploration felt kind of like a playable epilogue. The war is over, Nemesis isn't rampaging, and nobody knows Rhea's about to go berserk. So everybody's celebrating that the war is over and talking about what comes next (and sharing their opinions that making Byleth God-Emperor of Fódlan is totally a good idea). And it's just nice. It's nice to have this one last victory lap, and now I wish the other routes had it all well.

As for the bad, well, I didn't actually mind to have Gronder 2.0 happen off-screen, but, uhm, what happened to Claude? Reports of the battle are chaotic and confused, but in the end it shakes out that Edelgard definitely survived, Dimitri definitely died, and Claude... uhm... Well, he may be dead or he may be gravely injured, and the game never gets back to tell you which one it actually is. They just let that loose thread dangle.

Finally, I'm just kind of amused that your group gets called the Resistance Army. Because when I picture a "Resistance" I do not picture a band of counter-revolutionaries fighting to maintain the theocratic status quo.
    I don't even understand what the point of the Dimitri ghost scene was

• MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular

Alright gang, let's split up and find those missing crests!

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
    MNC Dover wrote: »

Alright gang, let's split up and find those missing crests!

NG+
    They're all in Byleth's room

• Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMVjPDqrkyg

I have... issues... with certain categorizations in this one, but it's a fine enough introduction to Fire Emblem Archetypes I suppose. :P

Finished Pokemon, so it's back to my Blue Lions run. Gonna use Anna for this one (as an Assassin) and I've also recruited Hilda as an eventual Wyvern Lord and Dorothea as a Dancer.

Also, I gotta say, it's real nice to finally have an infantry lance user again in Dimitri. And I finally get to use the Lord class since it actually makes sense to make Dimitri use it till he gets his special class in part 2.

edited December 2019
    I am still in the middle of pokemans but I did pick this back up over the weekend for a tiny bit. God it's been awhile... I sorta remember why I put it down now - I was getting sick of all the aux missions in between story stuff. I knocked two out and then did a monastery which is where I quit again for now :P

Observations - I thought we could pet the cats? :( There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay fewer cats which makes me sad and I can only feed them, which is kind of nice, but I want to pet them :( The sauna is dumb, I did it once and couldn't tell wtf it did other than raise support. I assume I did it right? I dunno. It was a confusing explanation.

I also forgot how absolutely stupid the turnwheel is in this. I fucked up the Lysithea/Ferdinand mission so many god damn times (Lysithea has the constitution of tissue paper and bushes weren't helping... grrr) and still had a shitton of charges left afterwards. It's kinda ridiculous.

I wanted to use some of the new costumes but I just can't bring myself to put everyone in maid outfits :/ I gave Byleth the "evening wear" one which... this is evening wear? It looks like a slightly different version of the normal uniform *shrug* Whatever... looked nice, and was different... the burlap sack one looked like shit. (seriously, who designed the DLC outfits for this? That and the casual wear volleyball uniforms are some of the worst I've ever seen...)

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    The sauna is dumb, I did it once and couldn't tell wtf it did other than raise support. I assume I did it right? I dunno. It was a confusing explanation.

When someone's had a refreshing stay in the sauna, their skills grow faster during Instruction that month. It's another 2 or 4 extra points every time Byleth instructs someone in a skill.

Not sure what it does for Byleth, though. I think it might make Faculty Training better for them.

Warlock82 wrote: »
    The sauna is dumb, I did it once and couldn't tell wtf it did other than raise support. I assume I did it right? I dunno. It was a confusing explanation.

When someone's had a refreshing stay in the sauna, their skills grow faster during Instruction that month. It's another 2 or 4 extra points every time Byleth instructs someone in a skill.

Not sure what it does for Byleth, though. I think it might make Faculty Training better for them.

Ahhh

That new Proper Conduct Tournament sure is some nonsense.

Granted, I'm in the middle of my "Get Every Support For Everyone" playthrough, so Byleth is ridiculously overpowered, but I'm not sure how you're supposed to get through that event without grinding. Or putting it off until later.

edited December 2019
    That new Proper Conduct Tournament sure is some nonsense.

Granted, I'm in the middle of my "Get Every Support For Everyone" playthrough, so Byleth is ridiculously overpowered, but I'm not sure how you're supposed to get through that event without grinding. Or putting it off until later.

Yeah, I did it two months or so after you first get the quest. Shouldn't be too hard once Byleth is level 20+ and in their unique class.

Also, this:

This was a separate vote completely done via fan voting and Three Houses won GOTY, beating out Smash, Star Wars and Death Stranding.

Maz- on
    Finished another Three Houses playthrough.

Let's see, that means I've now done Crimson Flower, Verdant Wind, Crimson Flower, Silver Snow, and Crimson Flower.

I guess in order to complete the pattern, I'd have to play Azure Moon and then another Crimson Flower playthrough once the final DLC hits.

Also, because this was the playthrough where I did enough grinding to get every available support conversation, I got some unexpected paired endings. The one of Lorenz and Manuela was surprisingly sweet.

Lorenz and Manuela's support chain is off the chain

Naphtali wrote: »
    Lorenz and Manuela's support chain is off the chain

I'm not a big fan of Lorenz - I believe Ferdinand does the oblivious noble thing better - but I understood where he was coming from in his supports with Manuela.

Likewise Bernadetta in her supports with Sylvain.

I... uh... well, at least it's an appropriate Enlightened One outfit, I guess.

• MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Who the fuck approved those screenshots? Those legs can't support those bodies.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • RamiRami Registered User regular

It's fine if you full screen it. The robe is covering sections of the leg on the inside and outside that isn't obvious from thumbnail size

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular

At least they have feet!

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
    Shadowfire wrote: »

At least they have feet!

Awakening is never going to live that down, is it?

• TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    So Byleth makes it into Smash through the FE VIP program and now we also get the secret 4th house DLC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5USF9-BtoY

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    that had me at magic using flyer

camo_sig.png
    mts wrote: »
    that had me at magic using flyer

But she is on a pegasus, so... Female Only? Time will tell, I guess.

Time for NG+++ soon I guess. This ought to be interesting.

Sakurai: "We'll try not to spoil anything"
    Also Sakurai: *casually throws out major plot spoilers about Rhea*

• TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    What's that? Is that the peg mage getting assigned a Crest of Gloucester? Why, I believe it is!

7244qyoka3pp.gif
This discussion has been closed.