As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Thirst things first

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited January 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Thirst things first

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Adorable

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Wait... "sugar rim"?

• Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    V1m wrote: »
    Wait... "sugar rim"?

I assume it's part of showing how little Gabe knows about them.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    NamrokNamrok Registered User regular
    Yeah, I think I spend more on margaritas at PAX south than I do the hotel. And I'm pretty sure if you eat the lime and all the salt, it helps prevent a hangover. Because vitamin c and electrolytes? Maybe?

However it worked out, I drank profound amounts at PAX South last year and never felt the worse for wear at all.

• Options
    MercadeMercade Registered User regular
    V1m wrote: »
    Wait... "sugar rim"?

I assume it's part of showing how little Gabe knows about them.

I’ve known people to go sugar rim instead of salt and those people are The Devil.

Switch: SW-1909-0466-9585
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Namrok wrote: »
    Yeah, I think I spend more on margaritas at PAX south than I do the hotel. And I'm pretty sure if you eat the lime and all the salt, it helps prevent a hangover. Because vitamin c and electrolytes? Maybe?

However it worked out, I drank profound amounts at PAX South last year and never felt the worse for wear at all.

Stop by a Chacho's while you're there. They have this machine that looks just like a Slushy maker, but it dispenses frozen margaritas. My wife wants one for the house but I told her she has to wait until the kids can drive themselves.

Also, they have fantastic food (at least, basing it off the original location in Houston).

(And I prefer a "normal" ones, over ice, with salt, etc.)

dennis on
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Sometimes a margarita is better with a sugar rim. Specifically, like, strawberry flavored margaritas.

Regular margarita-flavor margarita is best with a salt rim.

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
  • Options
    marsiliesmarsilies Registered User regular
    As the Katering Show put it, frozen margaritas cut through space and time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J55vgxNaaBY

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Namrok wrote: »

The lime and salt is solely about the flavor.