As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX South 2020 Challenge Coin - It's Happening

13»

• ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    They generally hold onto extras as show pieces, displays, or for people to order later.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • CrazyCoolCollectorCrazyCoolCollector Registered User new member
    Does anyone know if these coins still available for purchase?

1sihitnwvetm.png
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Does anyone know if these coins still available for purchase?

Order form is still open, so they should be taking orders still. Kiddercorp usually monitors for new orders for a week or so after PAX.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • crashmurphycrashmurphy Registered User regular
    DanQ wrote: »
    Just wondering, the minimum order is supposed to be 100 right? What happens if it isn't met?

Nothing too big. Just means that Kiddercorp ends up having to hold on to a decent amount of inventory. But, we've been selling a good amount for both non-painted and painted. I just like to make sure they aren't left with a ton of inventory that might not ever be sold.

Granted, they like to keep a little on hand anyways, for those that want to order past coins later on.

dkmbNgP.png
  • SirUberNoobPwnrSirUberNoobPwnr Registered User regular
    Just wondering, the minimum order is supposed to be 100 right? What happens if it isn't met?

Nothing too big. Just means that Kiddercorp ends up having to hold on to a decent amount of inventory. But, we've been selling a good amount for both non-painted and painted. I just like to make sure they aren't left with a ton of inventory that might not ever be sold.

Granted, they like to keep a little on hand anyways, for those that want to order past coins later on.

I tried ordering about $50 worth of old coins and they didn't get back to me. I gave up after about a month and 4 unanswered emails. :(

cqcb3p99yvzy.png
    edited February 2020

I tried ordering about $50 worth of old coins and they didn't get back to me. I gave up after about a month and 4 unanswered emails. :(

Sorry I just saw this. Let me hit them up for you.

Can you PM me your name and email so that I can pass it on to them? Want to make sure you get your product.

crashmurphy on
    dkmbNgP.png
  • Sammy.SamSammy.Sam Registered User regular
    @crashmurphy I also haven't received my challenge coin order from January.

Sammy.Sam wrote: »
    @crashmurphy I also haven't received my challenge coin order from January.

Yeah, I suck at responding. It’s been months, and I apologize for that. To be clear, you will need to reach out to KidderCorp about any outstanding orders. They are the ones who facilitate that part.

dkmbNgP.png
    Does anyone have a non-color version of this year’s coin that they can send me photos of? I’m needing them for the wiki.

dkmbNgP.png