On mobile, holiday Hangout message visible

8by06543j64c.png

XB1/360 - Local H Jay
PS4 - Local_H_Jay
Sub me on Youtube
And Twitch
jmcdonaldUndead ScottsmanJazzElvenshaeAegisFencingsaxCambiata

• Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    Also visible on desktop.

MillBhowBucketmanA Kobold's KoboldElldrenSnicketysnickFryAthenorL Ron HowardSweeney TomElvenshaeDark Raven XRingoThe Escape GoatJaysonFour
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited January 17
    Yeah its on the website as well via Chrome.

Trying to say "not just mobile" and cant find the words :|

Bedlam on

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    This is the holiday forum now. Merry mid Januarymis

JazzBedlamCaedwyrHahnsoo1ElvenshaeBroloDark Raven XToxRingoThe Escape GoatCambiataReynoldsTNTrooper
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Like I said in D&D chat, it's very nice of Tube to give the mods a break for MLK Day. :)

pTWAqPb.png
    Looking to get rid of some 2005-2010 era Star Wars vehicles/toys. If interested, please PM me.
    He/Him
    agoajsilence1186ElvenshaeDark Raven XJaysonFourFencingsaxCambiataBahamutZEROShadowfireReynoldsTNTrooper
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Colorful Extrovert Registered User regular
    Sorry, guys, I'm being forced to repeatedly relive the holidays until I learn the true meaning of Christmas and it looks like there's a little spillover.

Hahnsoo1ElvenshaeGoose!RingoThe Escape Goat38thDoeJaysonFourFencingsaxmarajiTNTrooper
  • ChanusChanus I've seen things... Registered User regular
    it's always the holidays in your heart and this banner just proves it

**Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • ToxTox I kill threads Punch DimensionRegistered User regular
    8by06543j64c.png

Yeah it's my birthday

So

BattleTech KS Thread! | Mech Trade List | Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • NightslyrNightslyr Registered User regular
    It's visible on desktop, too (Windows 10, latest version of Firefox).

PSN/XBL/Nintendo/Origin/Steam: Nightslyr 3DS: 1607-1682-2948
    Switch: SW-3515-0057-3813 FF XIV: Q'vehn Tia
    JaysonFour
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    I never saw the message during the actual holidays.

torchlight-sig-80.jpg
    GreenJazzRingoAthenorNightslyrmaraji
  • RingoRingo HE KEEPS REPEATING THE LINE I'M GONNA CRY BLEASE LET HIM LIVE YOU MADE ME WATCH SO MUCH KISSING IN THIS FILM LET INIGO LIVERegistered User regular
    The inertia of the past four years on our current timeline is causing certain... instabilities within the mainframe

Expect to continue interacting with such displaced artifacts with growing frequency until the Keanu-Lawrence Barrier has been breached

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    This was weird but I fixed it

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    This hurts but I deserve it

• Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    This was weird but I fixed it

Title of your sex tape.

P.S. - Thanks!

RingoShadowfireJazzThe Escape GoatReynoldsElvenshae