As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Crisis on Infinite [Chat]

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Also it’s looking v likely I’ll have a Saturday to myself in Boston in March so i might try take in a Celtics game

that’d be neat

Get ready to hear some hard R's

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Also it’s looking v likely I’ll have a Saturday to myself in Boston in March so i might try take in a Celtics game

that’d be neat

March 17th is the only day that matters Tav

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    This is batty, some one made a cpu vs cpu Final Fantasy Tactics betting stream

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »

that’d be neat

March 17th is the only day that matters Tav

cursed date

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular

damn, like saltybet but fft instead of mugen

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Guess who is letting his pizza rest instead of burning the roof of his mouth? This guy.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    @Tav will you just be in Boston? Where else?

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Weekend has been good so far and I look forward to tomorrow.

Friday-Date with gf seeing the one woman stage thing that became Fleabag. Well a broadcast version.
    Saturday-Resting with the dog and watching some shows relaxing.
    Sunday-Food shoppping, 40k, now pizza and My Hero Academia
    Monday-New recipe for crispy skin chicken thighs and pan roasted cabbage followed by D&D.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Friday-Date with gf seeing the one woman stage thing that became Fleabag. Well a broadcast version.
    Monday-New recipe for crispy skin chicken thighs and pan roasted cabbage followed by D&D.

I saw that recipe in WaPo, looked good!

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options

I saw that recipe in WaPo, looked good!

I love cabbage and crispy skin and chicken thighs. It sounds great and not that unhealthy.

Going to pair it with a baked yam or white potato.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    my job has an office in near Boston so it’s real fun just learning phrases to annoy them even if I don’t know what they mean

*ahem*

BRADY IS A SYSTEM QUARTERBACK

When sports people learn I am from boston they always start up with this kind of shit, but I don't care or even understand it! It's exasperating.

So really it works as intended on everyone, sports fan or not.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    I am rewatching old Day9 Starcraft 2 videos. Man I miss that game. I wasn’t great at it but it was the only game I enjoyed playing and watching competitively.

• Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    This Final Fantasy Tactics betting stream moves so dang fast what

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I had some anxiety today. I got too cooped up due to cold weather. I went to Walmart and felt better.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    cB557 wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    I just ran into Jerry again and he look like he saw a ghost

“You’re the lady that I had breakfast with at Glo’s, . . . right? Right? You don’t live here. Why are you here?”

:mrgreen:
    Jerry like owns this site Jerry?

Yes. We haunt the same areas in Seattle bump into each other a few times a year. It’s kind of a running gag at this point.

Like me and @21stCentury

The funny thing about @Atomika running into me is that I never notice her despite the fact that she is a very tall woman.

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    a dude on my fb from NE is bragging about how great the pats have been for last decade even though they’re not going to the super bowl

I know basically nothing about american football and fuck the pats

I mean that's really all you need to know

Although not even really fuck that pats, just the pats fans

No most definitely fuck the pats.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular

Fucken, move over Mugen. New game in town.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Guess who is letting his pizza rest instead of burning the roof of his mouth? This guy.

This level of discipline

Shocking

A conversation yesterday with my friend at one point raised how burning the mouth is kind of a funny injury because it’s the kind of thing we all know how to avoid but we still fuck up regularly because of our lack of patience

poo
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    the party's bard describing my barbarian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8BEyPzHsVo

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    lies

no one has the patience to do that

even Buddha burned his mouth on his cheese pizza

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Look, I'm pretending I'm going to follow through on an idea.

http://surfpossum.com/applets/dragAndDrop/

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular

This level of discipline

Shocking

A conversation yesterday with my friend at one point raised how burning the mouth is kind of a funny injury because it’s the kind of thing we all know how to avoid but we still fuck up regularly because of our lack of patience
    What the heck, I had this same conversation last week.

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

This level of discipline

Shocking

I wouldn't attibute it to lack of patience though, but to the lack of our ability to see heat.

My main culprit tends to be pies, because of how much heat the filling retains versus how quickly the crust cools down.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    VishNub wrote: »
    Offices are terrible

Where would you rather work, and what do you have to do to make that happen?

In a lab. Be a science.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    That FFT game needs more outlandish characters and terrible sprites from other video games.

Also I'm gonna do some more Twitch Sings which is a free karaoke game and is a ton of fun so please come sing with me it's asynchronous so you don't have to upload things if you don't want to but by god I'm gonna keep trying until more of you do this with me like the awesome @Hahnsoo1 and @credeiki did!

twitch.tv/sniperguygaming

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    I wouldn't mess with nurses, with very few exceptions they have seen some shit

Often involving copious literal shit

When my mom was a nurse they had a “code brown” for when shit had breached the hospital bed

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Ok my sleeve tattoo is finished and it looks cool as shit and is exactly what I wanted from a tattoo
    I will post pictures when it heals a bit
    Now I got 3 hours of Amtrak and some noise canceling headphones and a book.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    Ok my sleeve tattoo is finished and it looks cool as shit and is exactly what I wanted from a tattoo

Make sure you @ me! V excited to see

I think I am going to end up with double sleeves

For my left arm I am just going to do it piecemeal and collage a bunch of objects together

• Options
    No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    First of all this is cool I guess

secondly these are the kind of dunking on people I crave

Idgi

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

Cred pls 2 be @ ing me about tats

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Its interesting reading the ringer, which kind of has the guiding principal that they wrote about things that they're interested and excited to be talking about. Like there's a clear editorial vision there to never assume that they're smarter than their topic and to embrace enthusiasm.

I mention that because boy, the forums these days just feel exhausting to me. Everything is as bad as its ever been, but not as bad as is going to get. Everyone's a jerk, everything's rotten, everyone else is an idiot. Except for a couple of threads I kinda feel done here, it's just not fun.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Jeanne didn’t take her husband’s death lying down. She took her sons Olivier and Guillaume (then 7 and 5) to Nantes to see their father’s severed head, then swore revenge on his murderers. She sold her estates, “raised a force of loyal men,” and began attacking French outposts across Brittany. With help from the English, she outfitted three warships, painted black, with red sails, naming the flagship My Revenge.

For thirteen years, she sailed the English Channel, hunting down French ships, killing their crews, leaving only a few witnesses alive to send a message to the French king: The Lioness Of Brittany was out for blood.

Get you a partner that will swear a blood vendetta against the people that unjustly murdered you like Jeanne

• Options
    ns1nwjxwt70j.jpeg

Shopping healthy

• Options
    Ignore the pork crackers just out of sight

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    ns1nwjxwt70j.jpeg

Shopping healthy

You’re going to turn into a plant! You should buy some candy.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    Its interesting reading the ringer, which kind of has the guiding principal that they wrote about things that they're interested and excited to be talking about. Like there's a clear editorial vision there to never assume that they're smarter than their topic and to embrace enthusiasm.

I mention that because boy, the forums these days just feel exhausting to me. Everything is as bad as its ever been, but not as bad as is going to get. Everyone's a jerk, everything's rotten, everyone else is an idiot. Except for a couple of threads I kinda feel done here, it's just not fun.

I had my phone limit my forum browsing to 30 minutes a day and my stress level went down a lot. Honestly started to feel like the world was careening towards a hellscape. Which, maybe, but hopelessness isn't a helpful emotion for me.

• Options

You’re going to turn into a plant! You should buy some candy.

It is not permitted :cry:

Well it is, but I can eat like a whole broccoli head for the same number of calories as one chocolate

So, broccoli it is

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Playing the new DBZ game with having never watched the show, man people in the DBZ universe are very forgiving of offenses that by the shows own logic has you like set up to go straight to hell.

Also I had no idea that a central concept of the show is eliminating any stakes the show has ever had by literally wishing them away. (the second arc in the game ended with a credit scroll that was like "and everything went back to normal except the moon, because fuck the moon.")

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular

@credeiki Yesssss. You must post.

This also reminds me that I need to schedule the consult to extend the ink-painting style Sakura branch on my shoulder/upper arm into a full tree on my back. Eventually want to put a cyberpunk megalopolis in the background of that instead of the traditional mountain village.

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    No-Quarter wrote: »
    First of all this is cool I guess

secondly these are the kind of dunking on people I crave

Idgi

Ninja is a celebrity millionaire. To avoid false #metoo accusations, he's never alone with women in private and doesn't allow women on his show. Dudes only.

This discussion has been closed.