As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Crisis on Infinite [Chat]

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    No-Quarter wrote: »
    First of all this is cool I guess

secondly these are the kind of dunking on people I crave

Idgi

Ninja is a celebrity millionaire. To avoid false #metoo accusations, he's never alone with women in private and doesn't allow women on his show. Dudes only.

lol no that's not why

he said it was because he didn't want flirting to occur and to "put his wife through that"

and then afterwards he has actually played with a few women

So he's just a sexist idiot, actually.

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    The only people who publicly hangwring about “false accusations” are those trying to inoculate themselves against the inevitable future event when their inappropriate behavior gets them into trouble.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I feel like that pikachu’s head Is thrown back in ecstasy

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    The only people who publicly hangwring about “false accusations” are those trying to inoculate themselves against the inevitable future event when their inappropriate behavior gets them into trouble.

Mike "won't eat lunch with a woman unless his wife is there, too" Pence is a pressure cooker of suppressed impulses?

• credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    MsAnthropy wrote: »
    credeiki wrote: »
    Ok my sleeve tattoo is finished and it looks cool as shit and is exactly what I wanted from a tattoo
    I will post pictures when it heals a bit
    Now I got 3 hours of Amtrak and some noise canceling headphones and a book.

@credeiki Yesssss. You must post.

This also reminds me that I need to schedule the consult to extend the ink-painting style Sakura branch on my shoulder/upper arm into a full tree on my back. Eventually want to put a cyberpunk megalopolis in the background of that instead of the traditional mountain village.

Ooh that’s so cool! How are you going to specify a cyberpunk skyline/what inspiration?

I am afraid of getting tattooed elsewhere on my body, because what if it hurts a lot? Also an even bigger tattoo would take so long and be so expensive! My sleeve took...20 hours? More? Not sure. And I think the artist is extremely fast.

I have vague thoughts about extending it onto my chest or of getting another sleeve (similar? How similar?) but nothing has coalesced yet.

Steam, LoL: credeiki

Mike "won't eat lunch with a woman unless his wife is there, too" Pence is a pressure cooker of suppressed impulses?

I forgot about extreme patriarchal fundamentalists, but yes. The reason they have these sorts of rules is they think they’ll be unable to resist their primal urges.

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Ok my sleeve tattoo is finished and it looks cool as shit and is exactly what I wanted from a tattoo

credeiki Yesssss. You must post.

This also reminds me that I need to schedule the consult to extend the ink-painting style Sakura branch on my shoulder/upper arm into a full tree on my back. Eventually want to put a cyberpunk megalopolis in the background of that instead of the traditional mountain village.

Ooh that’s so cool! How are you going to specify a cyberpunk skyline/what inspiration?

I am afraid of getting tattooed elsewhere on my body, because what if it hurts a lot? Also an even bigger tattoo would take so long and be so expensive! My sleeve took...20 hours? More? Not sure. And I think the artist is extremely fast.

I have vague thoughts about extending it onto my chest or of getting another sleeve (similar? How similar?) but nothing has coalesced yet.

my understanding is that the inner arm near the armpit is about as painful as it gets

I personally didn't have that experience so YMMV but it's likely you've experienced the gamut of pain if you have a full sleeve with the obvious caveat that everyone's body is different

Oh, you mean Mother? What he calls his wife?

Also...yes? Obviously? He's a weirdo!

I look at that conveyor belt of vegetables and my first thought is “wow that’s gonna suck to have to throw all that out in two weeks” because that’s what I’d end up doing

I have faith in you though Vishnub

• MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    edited January 2020

@credeiki Yesssss. You must post.

I am probably going to have to hire an artist to spec something up prompting them with some samples from stuff like the concept art from Transistor? So making sure there are neon-ish lights coming up from the city, and the skyscrapers aren’t all blocky, but rather a bunch of more angular bits.

MsAnthropy on
    Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »

Now how can Mike Pence be bland, boring white bread and also be a weirdo at the same time? Protip: He can't. Checkmate. Case closed.

• MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

credeiki Yesssss. You must post.

my understanding is that the inner arm near the armpit is about as painful as it gets

I personally didn't have that experience so YMMV but it's likely you've experienced the gamut of pain if you have a full sleeve with the obvious caveat that everyone's body is different

All I can really say about tattoo pain is that I’d rather have three hours of it than 30 minutes of pre-surgical electrolysis.

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby

Now how can Mike Pence be bland, boring white bread and also be a weirdo at the same time? Protip: He can't. Checkmate. Case closed.

Man what the bland boring white guys are always the weird sex freaks with a dungeon

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Goodnight everybody. Have a good rest if it is your bedtime.

• Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular

Man what the bland boring white guys are always the weird sex freaks with a dungeon
    Indiana Father on the Streets. Hoosierdaddy in the Sheets.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Both my old youth pastor and a classmate whose dad was the local baptist preacher were fired from their jobs for inappropriate contact with underage girls.

The head of the CCA when I was a sophomore in high school was arrested a few years later for sex crimes against minors.

Evangelicals think about sex nonstop. Straight sex. Gay sex. Anal, oral, and all in-between. Ever vigilant against a threat that doesn’t exist.

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Both my old youth pastor and a classmate whose dad was the local baptist preacher were fired from their jobs for inappropriate contact with underage girls.

The head of the CCA when I was a sophomore in high school was arrested a few years later for sex crimes against minors.

Evangelicals think about sex nonstop. Straight sex. Gay sex. Anal, oral, and all in-between. Ever vigilant against a threat that doesn’t exist.
    Baptist’s are against sex because it might Lead to dancing.

I want to watch this Parasite movie but it's only available for purchase? 15 dollars? Cmon let me rent it.

• GiantGeek2020GiantGeek2020 Registered User regular

Yeah. If you see a Republican railing against Pumpkin fucking, you know that guy fucks pumpkins as often as he thinks he can get away with.

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Check out this dad energy duder in the line for first class

- wireless earbuds on braided lanyard
    - phone case on belt
    - tucked in tee shirt with sports logo
    - Sketchers slip-ons
    - pleated jeans
    - Tom Clancy book

There has to be a single store that sells these uniforms

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    On the eve of this chat ending I post more amazing animation work from the team at Arc System Works and the new Guilty Gear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGv2Ptk_KNw

• shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited January 2020

Man, all the people in the catholic youth groups did was have threesomes with hookers and get abortions. Evangelicals just don't know where to draw the line on anything.

shryke on
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular

Yeah. If you see a Republican railing against Pumpkin fucking, you know that guy fucks pumpkins as often as he thinks he can get away with.

I mean, that's true of even non-sexual things. At this point, very specific denials about X and/pr complaints that your enemy wants to do X are basically proof positive the conservative in question does X.

• A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Shadowrun was exceptionally fun tonight, but I'm also guessing it will be a hell of a challenge to arrange all of our endless riffing in a way that makes sense. Hopefully someone listening will have half as fun as we did and also ignore the fact that I almost completely ignored the rules.

Winky wrote: »
    Shadowrun was exceptionally fun tonight, but I'm also guessing it will be a hell of a challenge to arrange all of our endless riffing in a way that makes sense. Hopefully someone listening will have half as fun as we did and also ignore the fact that I almost completely ignored the rules.

Yes this sounds like a tabletop game to me

• A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    On the eve of this chat ending I post more amazing animation work from the team at Arc System Works and the new Guilty Gear

Faust looks REAL CREEPY and NOT A COMIC RELIEF CHARACTER

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364

Faust looks REAL CREEPY and NOT A COMIC RELIEF CHARACTER

Yeah they are going more in the Dr Baldhead direction and I'm all for that

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    I do wonder, where did the fascination with pumpkin fucking originate?

Like, it seems a go to and I would like to know why.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    I want to watch this Parasite movie but it's only available for purchase? 15 dollars? Cmon let me rent it.

dude you see a trailer for a video game and are willing to drop $60 on it I think you can put $15 in for one of the best moves of the year

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Al roker keto pills, folks.

We have hit peak algorithm-derived ad, I think.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    This actually lends more credence to the theory this game is set in the past.

That or Faust just had a bad time.

Winky wrote: »
    This actually lends more credence to the theory this game is set in the past.

That or Faust just had a bad time.

I just wanna know how Smell of the Game is so good and yet appears to be the worst song in the game so far.

dude you see a trailer for a video game and are willing to drop $60 on it I think you can put $15 in for one of the best moves of the year

I mean usually I look for a better deal and typically get more hours of entertainment per dollar out of a game. I do hear it is very good! And I know nothing about it.

Man the version of Gohan finishing off Cell from the new Dragon Ball game is weak compared to the show.

I expect better.

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    cwWdXKg.jpg

nibXTE7.png
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Man the version of Gohan finishing off Cell from the new Dragon Ball game is weak compared to the show.

I expect better.

Arc System doesn't have enough people to do every game

Sarksus on
    syndalis wrote: »
    I do wonder, where did the fascination with pumpkin fucking originate?

Like, it seems a go to and I would like to know why.

pumpkins are soft

j87zCis.jpg

This discussion has been closed.