As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX South 2020 is over, Can we skip to PAX South 2021?

• Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    Malort sucks hard, but I can understand why you'd want to share it with the uninitiated. I'd have more if it was in service of partying with my friends.

• Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    A Jack and Snickers was better than Malort

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    i went all day today without partying and immediately got sick

correlation?????

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    I maintain malort isn't that bad

At Bored PAX you were constantly feeding me shots of Jack Daniels and telling me to "drink your shot fuckboy!" with each one, so your perspective on booze is suspect at best

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

At Bored PAX you were constantly feeding me shots of Jack Daniels and telling me to "drink your shot fuckboy!" with each one, so your perspective on booze is suspect at best

I see nothing wrong with these actions in service of a party

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular

oh don't get me wrong, I was happy to oblige. it led to a fun (if confused, on my part) time. i'm just not going to elect you Secretary in Charge of Deciding What Booze Are We Gonna Drink

that honor goes to @Ketar who I believe bought roughly 30 bottles of flavored soju for us all to share throughout karaoke

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular

oh don't get me wrong, I was happy to oblige. it led to a fun (if confused, on my part) time. i'm just not going to elect you Secretary in Charge of Deciding What Booze Are We Gonna Drink

that honor goes to @Ketar who I believe bought roughly 30 bottles of flavored soju for us all to share throughout karaoke

At least it wasn't SoCo and limes again.

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    On the subject of malort, I suspect many have not seen this (fake) behind the scenes of a malort commercial:

https://youtu.be/q7s16ewP1RU

• Options
    I think the paxpox is starting to affect me :(

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    God that grapefruit soju

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Malort sucks hard, but I can understand why you'd want to share it with the uninitiated. I'd have more if it was in service of partying with my friends.

In Greg's defense I did specifically ask him to bring some

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    I apparently missed all this angry shot taking at BoringPAX

I was just having a good ol' time with my buddy Mr. Do

(This is partially a lie, it wasn't a particularly good time because the joystick on that machine was jacked the fuck up, but I kept trying)

Maddoc on
  • Options
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I apparently missed all this angry shot taking at BoringPAX

I was just having a good ol' time with my buddy Mr. Do

(This is partially a lie, it wasn't a particularly good time because the joystick on that machine was jacked the fuck up, but I kept trying)

I meant to compliment your Mr. Do shirt

good shirt

also fuck mr. do

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    i will never fuck a clown

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    if anything i’m the clown getting fucked

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    3xy7mqeaxhcu.gif

Rorshach Kringle on
    6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I was busy playing Jackbox stuff and listening to the Pitchstorm table make a sorority comedy into a WW2 movie among other things

• Options
    I remember coming in at the tail end of Pitchstorm/Jackbox, then doing JackShots, playing some Street Fighter, and then giving a super bad hint to end a super good run of Codenames. It was a good night!

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    God that grapefruit soju

Aaaaaaa

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Soju Girl just wants to help you party

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    I was busy playing Jackbox stuff and listening to the Pitchstorm table make a sorority comedy into a WW2 movie among other things

Okay but what role did Talking Dog who is also Satan voiced by Jerry Seinfeld play in it?

• Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

Watching Flat Jimmy hit on Soju Girl was the most uncomfortable I've ever been around two inanimate objects

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

Watching Flat Jimmy hit on Soju Girl was the most uncomfortable I've ever been around two inanimate objects

Are you people just building a wax museum down there in San Antonio???

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    I must've missed something, why are people talking about the soju girl?

• Options
    Zonugal wrote: »

yes

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    godmode wrote: »

No reason, she was just very popular.

So I was thinking, who wants to hang out at a beachhouse this summer? I'm thinking BeachPAX

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »

no, madame toussaint is just accepting consignment now

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular

So I was thinking, who wants to hang out at a beachhouse this summer? I'm thinking BeachPAX

I mean... I'm listening.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »

Okay but what role did Talking Dog who is also Satan voiced by Jerry Seinfeld play in it?

I have no idea but I really do want to find out next year. Or at least just watch and listen because some of those NC-17 cards would have me giggling like a nervous lunatic if I tried to actually say anything about them out loud.

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »

I mean... I'm listening.

Pick somewhere that isn't 12 hours of flights for me and I am very interested

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Cello wrote: »

I mean... I'm listening.

Okay hear me out

Come to Chicago

• Options
    wow plenty of beaches in florida cmon down

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    There are beaches in Corpus Christi!

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular

I mean... I'm listening.

Okay hear me out

Come to Chicago

float on a tire, provided gratis from the citizens!

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular

I mean... I'm listening.

Okay hear me out

Come to Chicago

Yes, let's go TOWARDS the Malort.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular

Can we do the week of 15-22 August in Emerald Isle, North Carolina?

If so, I'm all about it.

• Options
    look i am still salty at all ya'll for flaking on aquapax

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    but i guess i can go to a beach

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    I'm actually not kidding about doing a summer beach event. I'd love to do it near Goose cuz he deserves an easy trip (I was actually looking at North Carolina @godmode), but I can look at other places too (Lake Michigan has many fabulous beachside towns).

I think I'll start pricing things out since I've got nothing better to do, and anyone who would be seriously interested and have time in the summer feel free to @ me or shoot me a PM. Even if it's just a few people, I think that would be hella fun.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    wow plenty of beaches in florida cmon down

Never again.

Like, I love you buddy, and this is nothing against, or actually have anything to do with you, but. . .

Never.

Again.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such