As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Fire Emblem: Heroes] Now with Cowgirls

• mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Honestly most of the Golden Deer war outfits are bad with a few exceptions

Hilda, Leonie etc.

camo_sig.png
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Surprising literally no one -_- *sigh*

Rip female Robin...

(also I totally forgot Lysithea was stupidly popular.. of course she's in 2nd... AND BOOOOOO BERNIE GET OUT OF THERE... there's a special irony to the phrase "Brave Bernadetta")

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    The top 3 ladies is fine, even if I'd like Bernie to displace Lysithea. Can't complain too much though, Lysithea is also a good character.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    edited January 2020
    Bernie is going to be the next duo hero with her door

So what are people giving itsuki for an A skill?

I have been strongly contemplating fortress def/res since any loss in atk is going to be covered by his weapon. Seems like the wiki is saying distant counter /null C-Disrupt

mts on
    camo_sig.png
    edited January 2020
    mts wrote: »
    Bernie is going to be the next duo hero with her door

So what are people giving itsuki for an A skill?

I have been strongly contemplating fortress def/res since any loss in atk is going to be covered by his weapon. Seems like the wiki is saying distant counter /null C-Disrupt

I honestly couldn't really decide. I just slapped death blow on him for TT for now. Fury might be better though (but Fury sucks for TT so... :P).

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    He probably would be good with a shield pulse aegis /pavise build

camo_sig.png
  • Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Plumeria's pretty high for a non-playable villain who's only appeared in one story chapter.

...FEH's playerbase is just that horny, huh? ;_;

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • RoyallyFlushedRoyallyFlushed Registered User regular
    I have no evidence whatsoever but I'm almost positive Plumeria's "popularity" stems from the fact her title is literally Lewd Dream.
    Had she been named anything else you probably wouldn't hear a peep about her (at least at this point in time).

• Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Yo the possibility of Brave Bernadetta is real and I am here for it.

Uh excuse me
    Lysithea will have her cake and eat it too

Yo the possibility of Brave Bernadetta is real and I am here for it.
    Uh excuse me
    Lysithea will have her cake and eat it too

If I could, I'd have these two over Edelgard. But it's clear El's going to take the first spot I think.

• Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    That being said I hope Eirika pulls ahead.

• SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    I voted for Jill, and am kind of surprised to see that she placed in top 20.

s7Imn5J.png
  • AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    Wow I yolo rolled a Keaton. 3rd Keaton ever, and have fed off both previous ones. I think I'm just gonna hold onto him til I find the perfect user of special spiral.

In general I'm still hoarding orbs for either Ike duo, a summoning pool change, or my final merge for LIke. 250 orbs so far. Hope they reveal the purpose of divine codes at the same time as the anniversary.

I am voting female Robin all the way :3

• OptyOpty Registered User regular
    I was doing Three Houses Anna until the interim results came out, then I switched to Awakening Anna. I really want to see FEH Anna interact with another Anna.

edited January 2020
    Honestly I think Three Houses Anna is one of my least favorite iterations... it's like, we already made Anna into a stereotype of herself, now let's have her spout catch phrases about slashing prices in every day conversation...

It's also super weird to me how FEH sort of tends to forget Anna exists except during the holiday story lines

Warlock82 on
    3H anna will slash your throat, with her razor sharp margins!

camo_sig.png
    Warriors Anna is probably my favorite still, just for her specials involving her sisters showing up. Like some of them wheeling up a ballista.

So I forgot to do the counter phase of mjolnir strike yesterday... it seemed to do... nothing? *throws my hands in the air in exasperation*

I've come to the conclusion that I fucking hate this mode. I have no fucking clue what counter phase is for, and shield phase is the only thing in the game where if you miss it you are completely fucked over because it only lasts a single day. Everything else in the game you can recover from - maybe not optimally (i.e. pooled stamina, lost points, etc), but you don't lose out on every single reward for the duration because you forgot to/couldn't do a day. Add to this the one shield phase I missed caused me to not have enough resources to buy the bonus building for the next one, because of course... at least that building doesn't count towards the score but it still made the next fight way more difficult...

Can we just delete all the modes except Arena, Tempest Trials and Hall of Forms? :3 (ok, you can keep Allegiance Battles too). Or I would settle for just deleting Arena Assault, that would be ok :3

Warlock82 wrote: »

That's gotta be like 97% profit, right?

edited January 2020
    Acheron wrote: »

That's gotta be like 97% profit, right?

Probably. I mean, how much expense could the game really be? You gotta pay artists and multiple sets of voice actors across languages (but only for a handful of lines), but other than that I imagine most of the game's core framework is in place. It's probably not terribly difficult for IS to develop new maps and heroes and such, with most of the actual effort going into whatever new modes or features they want to add. I imagine that only requires a fairly light team to keep up.

Warlock82 on
  • homogenizedhomogenized Registered User regular
    Man, poor Dr. Mario World, losing to the game without gacha.

edited January 2020
    Man, poor Dr. Mario World, losing to the game without gacha.

Yeah I saw that and was like, holy shit that game bombed hard. Honestly I was kind of enjoying it until it got to the point where the game was literally impossible without getting insanely lucky with virus/pill spawns or paying money. And it just wasn't worth it at that point. It was also stingy as shit with free summons of doctors/assistants, the assistants especially I feel being extremely important to winning some stages.

Warlock82 on
  • DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    So I forgot to do the counter phase of mjolnir strike yesterday... it seemed to do... nothing? *throws my hands in the air in exasperation*

I've come to the conclusion that I fucking hate this mode. I have no fucking clue what counter phase is for, and shield phase is the only thing in the game where if you miss it you are completely fucked over because it only lasts a single day. Everything else in the game you can recover from - maybe not optimally (i.e. pooled stamina, lost points, etc), but you don't lose out on every single reward for the duration because you forgot to/couldn't do a day. Add to this the one shield phase I missed caused me to not have enough resources to buy the bonus building for the next one, because of course... at least that building doesn't count towards the score but it still made the next fight way more difficult...

Can we just delete all the modes except Arena, Tempest Trials and Hall of Forms? :3 (ok, you can keep Allegiance Battles too). Or I would settle for just deleting Arena Assault, that would be ok :3

Plus, isn't it on an odd cycle? Like... 6 days? I feel like it's not on the same day of the week from one to the next.

I was looking at the help text and figured out counter phase. Combo bonus is based on the number of counter arrows used by all players in the previous hour. So... trivial to meet the threshold for 1.5x in any given hour. Pointless.

edited January 2020
    Delzhand wrote: »

Plus, isn't it on an odd cycle? Like... 6 days? I feel like it's not on the same day of the week from one to the next.

I was looking at the help text and figured out counter phase. Combo bonus is based on the number of counter arrows used by all players in the previous hour. So... trivial to meet the threshold for 1.5x in any given hour. Pointless.

Yeah, it's not weekly - it's run like an event ala tempest trials, etc, but way way more frequently. And I'm 99% sure the "brace phases" have been different between different ones. Like some have been a few days long and some were like, two days...

Warlock82 on
    https://youtu.be/SpTOkODXHIo

Thanks FEH, I have no money this month so if I don't get Lif I kinda don't give a shit? I'll get him eventually

edited January 2020
    Man, it's not even that bad this time, but I always think it's hilarious to see the skill page slide in and the new skill has like five times the description of anything else.
    KKr5FUk.jpg?1

I also don't care about anything on this banner, so my orb stockpile is safe for now huzzah!

SoundsPlush on
    s7Imn5J.png
    Maaan, I totally want a Metallica Sword.
    Not in-game I mean, like...right here, in my hand, here and now.

lol yes! Finally the Devil Axe arrives! I hope it has a chance to randomly just kill Barst :D

Loki is the turd in the colorless punchbowl unfortunately.

Green looks good to me because I STILL don't have a legendary Hector somehow. Hilda would be new too, and I'd be fine merging Yune. Can't commit much to this banner though, hoping for 1 five star under 50 orbs and bail.

Well that's all my orbs.. two Byleths and a Eliwood :/ Whatever.. (rip complete collection)

I'm sitting on a 300 orb stockpile and waiting for CYL. I'd like a few more merges on my Brave Camilla +3, plus I've got a reasonable suspicion that the CYL winners are gonna be Edelgard and Dorothea.

• KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    Really needed a Lif or Yune out of this banner.

60 orbs in, I have 3 Legendary Eliwoods, and 2 Legendary Hectors.

...thanks, I guess?

edited January 2020
    Delzhand wrote: »
    I'm sitting on a 300 orb stockpile and waiting for CYL. I'd like a few more merges on my Brave Camilla +3, plus I've got a reasonable suspicion that the CYL winners are gonna be Edelgard and Dorothea.

I don't have the willpower to hoard for a banner six months away, so I'm just sitting on mine until one of these banners actually interests me. Safe so far!

SoundsPlush on
    s7Imn5J.png
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I have no willpower, and spent like 100 orbs for one lousy eliwood

steam_sig.png
  • homogenizedhomogenized Registered User regular
    Okay FEH, I think I have enough Yunes now, I don't need a unit to unseat Nephenee from my "most commonly pulled 5*" throne.

CYL results leaked.
    Edelgard, Lysithia, Claude, Dimitri

Figures.

edited January 2020
    I bought just a few more orbs, mostly because my pity rate was pretty high (10%) and it was bugging me. Managed to get a Lif. So there, done with this banner.

Lif is annoying btw. All while leveling him he was murdering the shit out of his teammates. Literally every attack he does takes 20 hp off an ally. I can see that setting up some interesting combos with a very specialized team, but in a normal team he sucks ass

Edit:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/ewn4cx/full_cyl4_results/

Mannnn... Robin why you not do better? You almost won last year :(

Edit 2: From the comments section of that:
    Duke Aegir got more votes than Hanneman

Sometimes I hate people -_-

Warlock82 on