As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat]: Leave Your Pants at the Door

• DukiDuki Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    gaaaaaaaaaay

Duki on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    You would send the unblooded into the internet's darkest realm?

It's not like we are sending him to 4chan or anything. SE++ has been largely defanged and whipped into submission anyway these days.

Inquisitor on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    japan wrote: »
    Zlatnik1 wrote: »
    What is this all about? This forum I mean, this is my first time on Penny Arcade

You know when you get drunk, and you run out of cigarettes? You decide to wander along to the nearest place where you can buy them.

Along the way, you have to pass two gay clubs and a chip shop at chucking out time. You narrowly avoid three fights, witness two 4am relationship disputes, and pass by a drunk guy passed out leaning against a Mercedes. You decide to leave him there, since the Polis will find him sooner or later. As you pass by Archaos, several drunk woman ineffectually come on to you, and finally make it to the Newsie's, where a polite Asian man is happy to provide you with the tobacco products you desire.

On the way back, one of the women is vomiting into a bin, and an ambulance has arrived for the drunk guy. You wander past, and you see two guys looking for their taxi hand in hand, which is sweet,really.

Then you open up your laptop and want to relate this minor drama to people who won't think you're weird. That's what the PA forums are about.

This was beautiful. You're great.

I'm motherfucking poetic, bitches.

japan on
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Zal we're all bullies. To everyone. Even each other.

This is true. The way to survive is not to take it personally, because really it's all supposed to be in good fun.

James on
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Oh edgewood you silly boy

Did you know I'm not drunk, nexus? Did you know I ought to be? But I can't, because alcohol might not agree with the pills I took, and I don't need them disputing in my stomach, getting my liver involved in their scuffle.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited January 2008

Did you know I'm not drunk, nexus? Did you know I ought to be? But I can't, because alcohol might not agree with the pills I took, and I don't need them disputing in my stomach, getting my liver involved in their scuffle.

Ah, the liver. Such a glorious organ.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2008
    funny-pictures-mythbuster-cat.jpg

*sigh*

Premier kakos on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »

It's not like we are sending him to 4chan or anything. SE++ has been largely defanged and whipped into submission anyway these days.

WE DO NOT SPEAK THE NAME OF 4CHAN

nexuscrawler on
    edited January 2008

Ah, the liver. Such a glorious organ.

Not after good old Jack Daniels is done with it.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Church wrote: »
    GODDAMNIT EDGWOOD

applesaucebitch.jpg

You know what?

I fuckin' hate you.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2008

I reckon your liver could take your stomach in a fair fight.

Of course it all changes if your stomach has time to prepare.

japan on
    edited January 2008
    I'm glad both my cats are good looking.

James on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited January 2008

You know what?

I fuckin' hate you.

You are just going to encourage him, you know.

Inquisitor on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »

WE DO NOT SPEAK THE NAME OF 4CHAN

wuts dat olol?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • themightypuckthemightypuck MontanaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    What is this all about? This forum I mean, this is my first time on Penny Arcade

You know when you get drunk, and you run out of cigarettes? You decide to wander along to the nearest place where you can buy them.

Along the way, you have to pass two gay clubs and a chip shop at chucking out time. You narrowly avoid three fights, witness two 4am relationship disputes, and pass by a drunk guy passed out leaning against a Mercedes. You decide to leave him there, since the Polis will find him sooner or later. As you pass by Archaos, several drunk woman ineffectually come on to you, and finally make it to the Newsie's, where a polite Asian man is happy to provide you with the tobacco products you desire.

On the way back, one of the women is vomiting into a bin, and an ambulance has arrived for the drunk guy. You wander past, and you see two guys looking for their taxi hand in hand, which is sweet,really.

Then you open up your laptop and want to relate this minor drama to people who won't think you're weird. That's what the PA forums are about.

CharlesBukowski.jpg

themightypuck on
    “Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Path of Exile: themightypuck
    edited January 2008
    GODDAMNIT EDGWOOD

applesaucebitch.jpg

You know what?

I fuckin' hate you.

3.jpg

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited January 2008
    What's up with that pic anyway?

Echo on
    edited January 2008
    Edgewood posts it when he wants to be a homp

nexuscrawler on
    edited January 2008

Bukowski

I wish.

Although I'd possibly be more Irvine Welsh, with less heroin.

japan on
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited January 2008
    Ah well, it's 6 am. Guess I better crawl down in the coffin lest the evil rays of the daystar annihilate me.

Echo on
  • GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    James wrote: »

I...it's just too easy.

Gim on
  • GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Guys 3:10 to Yuma was fantastic.

Greeper on
    edited January 2008
    Edgewood posts it when he wants to be a homp

It's glorious.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    So, fuck. Anywhere I could watch the english dubs of Death Note besides youtube? Starting from the first episode.

Want to consult with you guys before google. Also, trying Adultswim.com as we [chat].

Gorilla Salad on
    edited January 2008
    Echo wrote: »
    Ah well, it's 6 am. Guess I better crawl down in the coffin lest the evil rays of the daystar annihilate me.

You can't pussy out now. I fully intend to drunkenly watch my first sunrise in ages.

All surrounded by empty Grolsch bottles, Tennent's cans and Camel packets. Combined with the knowledge that I've missed the sign-up deadline for the distance learning course that my Mother is using as a barometer for my sanity.

japan on
    edited January 2008
    I jsut got the Proposition on netflix.

it best be good

nexuscrawler on
  • gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008

it best be good

I got it two days ago but I haven't watched it yet.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
    edited January 2008

You can't pussy out now. I fully intend to drunkenly watch my first sunrise in ages.

All surrounded by empty Grolsch bottles, Tennent's cans and Camel packets. Combined with the knowledge that I've missed the sign-up deadline for the distance learning course that my Mother is using as a barometer for my sanity.

If your drink choices are any indication I think you lost that battle already

nexuscrawler on
    edited January 2008
    Oh hey, look, they're showing The Terminal on ABC.

*kills self*

Gim on
    edited January 2008
    gundam470 wrote: »

it best be good

I got it two days ago but I haven't watched it yet.

You should watch it. Soon. It is good.

Gim on
    edited January 2008
    Gim wrote: »
    James wrote: »

I...it's just too easy.

:P

James on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    funny-pictures-mythbuster-cat.jpg

*sigh*
    The other day I saw a walrus version in /b/.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
    edited January 2008
    Well I guess this is goodnight [chat].

If you're all dead afore I wake... I'll be sure to alert the gravedigger and see about a half-decent atheist burial for the lot of ya.

Greeper on
  • Zlatnik1Zlatnik1 Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I am having trouble here, I did not want the Zlatnik1 part to be displayed, nor was I able to figure out the
    AVATAR thingy, what the hell do I do?

Zlatnik1 on
    edited January 2008
    I am having trouble here, I did not want the Zlatnik1 part to be displayed, nor was I able to figure out the
    AVATAR thingy, what the hell do I do?
    Your handle has to be displayed. For your avatar just find an image and use this.

stilist on
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Hey! I found one!

Fuck you Adult Swim, and your 1 minute clips of episodes.

Gorilla Salad on
    edited January 2008

If your drink choices are any indication I think you lost that battle already

Hey, I'm drinking to get drunk here.

The Grolsch was 2-for-1, I didn't buy the Tennent's, and I also made a significant dent in a bottle of Grouse that I got as a leaving present from my last job, primarily because it's an optic bottle that was part of several cases purchased by said establishment before they realised that the bar didn't have optics.

I even have a note that the head chef wrote for me so I could get it through security.

japan on
  • Zlatnik1Zlatnik1 Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    stilist wrote: »
    Your handle has to be displayed. For your avatar just find an image and use this.
    and how do I change my handle then?

Zlatnik1 on
    edited January 2008
    I am now listening to the Mega Man 2 soundtrack. I think I’ll go consume a pain reliever once the level music finishes up.

stilist on
    edited January 2008
    stilist wrote: »
    and how do I change my handle then?

That's easy make a new account.

Greeper on
This discussion has been closed.